Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Family for the Sick

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Family for the Sick Empty Family for the Sick

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Since Faye is ill, I have realized that whats a good Cancer Plot without any family to add to the drama.

So I have decided that Faye need her familiy.

Background:

So Faye doesn't get along with her family. The are an old Russian wizarding family, rather well off (meaning completely rich) and very, very proud of themselves, their heritage and their magic. They are more than a little stuck up, and believe strongly, about all else, in upholding 'THe Hansoff Name'. Faye's magic struggled to develope, and for the longest time they thought she might be a squib. Therefore she was bringing same upon the 'Hansoff Name' and resorted to just not awknowledging her - or if they do, to tell her how to be better

Faye has developed Cancer. She passed out in class at the end of the year, and the school healer sent her to St. Mungos to be tested. Currently the family hasn't arrived at the hosptial to really see her, and didn't seem to care all that much. I sort of thinking there might be some drama where the family refuses to pay for the treatments but... thats just a plot idea.

Faye's Profile: Here

Aleksey Hansoff

Relation to Faye: Father

Personality: Like most of her family he is a proud, overbearing Pureblood. He is snobbish and takes his role as 'head of household' very seriously. It is argueable that he really loves his wife, and is proud of his son, who upholds the family name. Towards Faye he is either completely neglectant, or on the rare occations he decides to awknowledge their presence he is rather abusive in his "types on how to be better". A little look at how I sort of invisioned him. The first post Faye made here(click) I Rped/Gmed/whatever him a bit. Umm, whether deep down he actually cares about Faye and reacts to the cancer is up to you but I've been leaning towards a no... just for drama's sake but... it shall be your character so your call.

Celeb ideas: I really don't care all that much about who you chose, but here are some thoughts that I felt might be fitting:
    Well my brain is acutally going in to different direction...

And the other one is Daniel Craig... which is probably better:

Family for the Sick Daniel-craig7735m

Taken

Maksim Hansoff

Relations to Faye: Older Brother - would have just graduated from Durmstrang

Personality: A cocky spoiled little brat, pretty much. He was raised with his parents indulgences and has the ego they appriciate. Ignores Faye or torments her - is a bit of a player; definitely a bully - only spends time with those who are "Good enough." Again like his father - I'm debating whether he has any affection for his sister or not... unlike his father I'm more tempted to say its there somewhere, but again like is father, you I'm giving the character to you so you may chose how you would like to play it.

Celeb Ideas: Again don't really care all that much who you chose, but again, just some thoughts I had:
    Well I'm kind of feeling Max Irons even thought technically his hair colours probably wrong but... yeah
    Family for the Sick Tumblr_lilefqPhuQ1qhz8y9o1_400

Anyways I don't have a lot of other ideas so chose who you want Very Happy

Taken/Reserved

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Family for the Sick Empty Re: Family for the Sick

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh and just as a side note, she does have a mother ... Athena agreed to make her, even if she hasn't done it yet Razz

And, I don't know if this has any affect on anything - maybe on celeb claim choices? I think that we agreed that the claim will most likely be Nicole Kidmann:

Family for the Sick Nicole_kidman1_300_400

So yeah...

Anyways, PLEASE someone, you know you want one of them Very Happy
    Drusilla Selwyn
    Drusilla Selwyn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Drusilla Selwyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 am

if the mothers still available I'll play her
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Sad Sorry - Athena did agree to be the mother already, so... that is the family she has - she just needs the other two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:19 pm