Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i don't get, nor will I ever, sick

Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

i don't get, nor will I ever, sick Empty i don't get, nor will I ever, sick

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 pm

She was never, ever sick; therefore, the moment she had began getting symptoms of the common cold, she swiftly made her way over to the Hospital Wing. Lila never been there, not even during her Hogwarts days when she had been a little more trouble maker than she always originally intended.

Especially since she had started with muscle aches and head ones. There was no way she was going to allow herself from getting sick. She wouldn't.

Arriving at the Wing, she sat down, waiting for her turn so she could get the medicine. She crossed her legs, taping her fingers impatiently on her right knee as she waited.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

i don't get, nor will I ever, sick Empty Re: i don't get, nor will I ever, sick

Post by Lévant Lector Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm

His silver chain around his wrist notified him that someone had entered his hospital wing. He got up from his chair and exited his office, his blue eyes landing on the woman who sat on one of the many beds. He quickly walked over, his white robes billowing slightly with his movement.

"Hmmm, Never suprises me tah see a Professor come in here." Lévant beamed a wicked smirk at her as he stooped by her bed. "Healer Lévant Lector at your service, ma'am. How may I help you?" He said as he clicked his fingers as a purple glow went over.

"Hmm, just the common cold I see. Your vitals are good. Looks like your just suffering from Muscle stiffness as well." Lévant summoned his potions wandlessly and got on with the job. He smiled and handed her a common cold potion and a balm for her muscles. "Just three drops of that, now and after you go to bed. It will work fast."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 am

"Right, well I assure you this is a one time occurance," Lila admited as the healer had made his way over here. "I never get sick nor do I like getting sick. I'm just assuming that it's because I'm surrounded by kids who probably infected me," she said, a slight tone of her voice to show she was only kidding.

But there had be that one student in her seventh year glass that had sneezed near her. The new professor rememberd that, frowning at the thought. It was probably that kid's fault that was going to make her sick now.

"Lila Cosgrove," she introduced herself as she waited for his diagnosis. Lil's face contored into one of disgust as she was given the potion and the balm. She hated medice, which was one of the reasons she never got sick. Or at least tried to never. The balm she could live with since her previous job included fixing her own wounds.

"Doesn't taste like crap, does it?" She asked Lector, "Because if it does, I'll probably come back and yell at you." Lil laughed, clearly joking, "And bye fast you mean that I'll be fine with a few hours?"
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

"It's tastes like Toffee actually. It was the only sweet that wouldn't affect the potion in the making. Oh and balm smells like apples." Lévant said with a smug grin as he shook his head in amusment. His eye brow went a tad up at the womans question.

"Two hours at the maxium. Or I could be crule and less the dosage and make you wait 6 hours before your cold goes away. But, I'm not that mean." His blue eyes started to sparkle in a annoying way as he joked. He summond her file, which had not obviously been updated in a long time. He opened it and checked.

"Already had Dragon pox back in your third year, correct? The most common cold can lead onto it and It's serious if you get it as a adult, Professor Cosgrove." He needed to check as he updated the Professors file.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:51 pm