Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Secret Agent Man (Azazel)

Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Secret Agent Man (Azazel) Empty Secret Agent Man (Azazel)

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Nolan cleared his throat, "Sir?" He stepped into the office, his hand fiddling with a worn piece of clay. "Could I have a word?" He ran through the plan once again in his head.

This was going to change everything. He could finally fix all the mistakes his underlings had made. If this were to work, which Nolan knew it would, the mafia would be invincible. First, he'd have to clear it with the godfather, which was going to be the biggest and only challenge.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Secret Agent Man (Azazel) Empty Re: Secret Agent Man (Azazel)

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:53 pm

''Ah yes, come on in and sit down.'' Azazel gestured towards the chair opposite himself in the big office. ''So sorry about the delay of this meeting.'' He said with just a hint of a smirk. ''I'm a busy person, but I'm sure you understand that.'' Azazel proclaimed and nodded towards Carde.

Lately things had been busy around the Mafia. More than usually, and hopefully that was a good thing. Azazel had opened his first nightclub, The Situation, and money had been coming like rain to him. Not that he didn't already have money. Because that he sure did. But no one could never have enough of it. And also, money was power. And that he could never have enough of.

''So tell me Carde.'' He clenched his hands behind his neck, leaned back in his massive chair and eyed Nolan. ''What did you want to discuss?''
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"Of course," Nolan took a seat across from Azazel, reclining back slightly in the cushy leather chair, "Well, as you know, sir, some of our endeavors have been struggling lately due to... inefficiency... among some of our employees. And while I haven't been able to convince you to make the people more efficient, I think I've found a way to pick up after those mistakes we've been having trouble with."

He leaned forward in his chair, his blood rushing with the excitement that came with orchestrating the perfect plan, "We need more insiders distributed around the wizarding world. We already have a couple of our younger employees planted in Durmstrang, but we need to go even further."

"Of course, we're going to want to plant some people in the Ministry, as well as the other more populated schools. And..." he lowered his voice, "If we can find one of our own who is also a vampire... Well, as you know, they have little organization of their own that would be a very powerful ally."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Azazel listened patiently, at the propouses from Carde. And was pleased that someone finally had some good ideas for this businiess. ''Yes yes, I am highly aware of the problem among our employees.'' He chuckled and continued. ''Now I hope your proposal about taking care of them involves their heads.. Still on the body.'' He remembered how some ideas said to him was including people getting their heads chopped off. Killing a few employees once a while was good for business. But enough was aenough. He wanted people to be alive too.

He leaned back in his oh so comfterable leather chair Azazel saw the exitement rise within Nolan and how every word he spoke was said so enthustiastic it was almost amusing. ''And what are you thinking? Expand our areas are always good.'' He opened a drawer in his desk and picked up a few parchments, to write down the ideas. Quickly while listening eagerly he scrabbled down the most essential in Nolans words.

''Vampires..'' He said thoughtful, almost as he tasted the words. ''Are you sure they want to be apart of this? Though I have to admit- It is an good propasal Carde, it would be an advantage towards the minestry.''
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Nolan returned his comment with a small smile, "That's certainly the more entertaining option, isn't it?" If only people could be so disposable. It would make managing them infinitely easier.

His smile formed slowly into a smirk, "They probably wouldn't, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem. After all, we are experts of persuasion. What are a couple of stubborn vampires to Azazel Sicarius?"
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm

He nodded continiously, agreeing to what Nolan had to say humming a few ''Mhm's'' and ''Yes's'' now and then. ''It is a good plan Carde, I can see that your time in the mafia has payed off. And also I see how much thought you have put into this. I say let's do this, with you leading the commands.''
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 am

Nolan couldn't help but smile at the praise, which, coming from Azazel, meant more than the world to him. Well... more than money, or power, which were both fairly important to the man, "Thank you, sir. You won't be disappointed."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 pm

''I hope not.'' He stood up to leave the room.

''And Nolan.'' Azazel turned his head and looked at Carde. ''Make.. No.. Mistakes.''

And then he left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:29 pm