Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan]

Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan] Empty Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan]

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Andre was enjoying himself greatly. He was having a recent major sweet tooth, for girls too of course, and was buying all sorts of candy. Only ones that made his breath smelled good though. His breath had to smell good for the ladies. His favorite, by far, had been the Chocolate Mint bar.

He drank some wizard pop, as he munched some candy.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan] Empty Re: Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan]

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm

This was Lora's first time at the candy shop and she decided to pick out some random candy bars. She figured some chocolate would make her feel better, and went to search for some down the aisles. Being absorbed in her thoughts, she suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry," she apologized quickly and smiled lightly at the guy. "Sorry...again."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan] Empty Re: Next Contestant [Andre, Lora, Dylan]

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Somebody ran into him, and was about to cuss them out until he saw the figure that was standing before his eyes. The words died before they reached his mouth, and new words grew.

"That's alright. Would you like some chocolate?" He offered her some chocolate, seizing her up. She was quite pretty, and quite the catch.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

"Oh um...thanks, I suppose," Lora replied hesitantly and took the chocolate, not wanting to be rude. She noticed his blatent staring but decided not to say anything. He is kinda cute, she thought and then shook her head. This all felt too familiar and she wasn't willing to go through it again.

"So, you're not from around here, are you? I mean, I don't think I've seen you around in Durmstrang before," she told in whatever English she could manage. "I'm Lora, by the way," she introduced herself with a small grin.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 pm

She seems hestitant, for some reason, he thought. Well, I might have to change that

"Hey, no reason to be nervous. I can keep you safe." He winked. He shrugged. "I go to Beauxbatons, nothing special. Though, you are." He couldn't help but add that. "I am Andre."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Lora raised an eyebrow and smiled amusedly at the guy's comment. "How can you keep me safe? We just met," she pointed out. "Oh Beauxbatons, huh? That's cool," she replied. "So what are you doing in Russia?" She asked. "You can't say I'm special cause I'm not and because you don't have a right to," she stated. "Nice to meet you Andre."

She didn't feel right about the whole thing but let it go. After all, this was just part of meeting new people, she figured.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:13 pm

He frowned. Well, this girl was smart. "Well, you certainly have brains." He grinned. "Smart pretty girl, I like it. Beauxbatons is o.k, I much rather go to Hogwarts." He paused. "I like to floo all over the place, never know who you meet." He drank some more of his pop.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

"Let me guess, you're more used to dumb blondes?" Lora teased. "And I'm glad you approve of my smartness," she commented. "Hm, I did hear that Hogwarts was pretty amazing," she told. "I loved France though, it was beautiful,"she said with a smile. "So, meet any interesting people lately?" She asked.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:53 pm

He walked in, and saw his Lor talking to a boy who seemed to be checking her out. He was close enough to hear him say, "Smart pretty girl, I like it..." He had to stay still for a moment to calm down enough to not knock him out.

He walked over, and wrapped his arm around Lor's waist. "Whatcha doing here Lor? Buying me candy?" He asked, with a tense tone in his voice.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Lora looked up in surprise and blushed lightly as Dylan wrapped his arm around her waist. She'd recognize that sort of tone anywhere and could tell that he was upset but she ignored it; she wasn't doing anything wrong. She had a feeling he probably heard Andre's comments.

"Nope, I was buying me candy," she answered with a laugh. "Oh, this is Andre, by the way. And Andre, this is Dylan," she introduced and leaned slightly towards her boyfriend's side, and held his arm reassuringly. "So how'd you end up here?" She asked Dylan. No way he's going to leave me now, she thought amusedly.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"France is quite a sight." He admitted then looked at the boy who walked up. He seemed possesive.. as if he was dating her. He was clearly her boyfriend. He thought, 'Out of all the girls, she had to have a boyfriend. And now that boyfriend is here.'

"Hey," He said lamely. "Your girlfriend here is quite funny, your lucky." He gave her a grin.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:05 pm

He fake pouted. "Come on Darling, you love me right?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead gently to let her know he was upset with her, just Andre. "I'm here hoping that it wasn't too busy where I can buy a whole bunch of candy."

He sat down and pulled her into his lap purpously to show Andre, she's his. "I am lucky," He chuckled, and started messing with her hair. "What are you doing here, Andre?" He asked, his voice neutral.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 am

"Of course I do," Lora replied with a small smile. She felt slightly uncomfortable at the display of affection while Andre was watching them, but relaxed a bit upon Dyl's kiss. "Oh, same here. I got a sudden craving and wanted to grab all the chocolate I could," she laughed lightly.

She was surprised by her boyfriend's actions, but knew that it was best not to say anything. She blushed once more and told Andre, "He isn't that lucky, I can be a workload." She then remembered the chocolate in her hand, the one which Andre gave her and hoped that Dyl wouldn't ask about it. "Obviously he's here to buy some candy," she answered and grinned lightly, playing with the hem of Dyl's shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am