Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the trouble with dylan

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

the trouble with dylan Empty the trouble with dylan

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 am

Lena continued to stare at the Butterbeer as though it could be collected and sent to an evidence room. She had now regretted ordering it, even though this was her first jug for the night. Whatever. It's not like it was compulsory for her to drink it; she had already paid for it, after all.

Contempt apparent in her eyes, Lena buried her head on the table and began to cry. She couldn't handle the truth anymore. She needed to close her eyes and think for a moment... just long enough for a breath of fresh, Lappish air to cleanse her lung of anxiety.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

the trouble with dylan Empty Re: the trouble with dylan

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am

The Slushatel only came to the Golden Thestral for a drink, but naturally he got more than he wished for. Walking into the restaurant, Dylan recognized the blonde mop of hair. And she was crying.

Dylan wasn't too sure what the business between Kait, Lena, and Anya was. If it was just Kait and Lena, Dylan would brush it off, saying they would get over it. The girls stubborn personalities made it hard for them to get along.

But whatever this was, it was affecting all of them. Anya and Lena had a type of relationship that made everybody jealous. It was hard to drive a stake between them, without hitting both of them. But that was ruined. Kait and Lena were getting into fights. Kait was going around starting fights with people.

"So..." Dylan started lamely, taking a seat across from the crying girl. "What's wrong?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Lena screamed like a goose when she heard someone call her, a natural reaction for her to most things nowadays. Her snowy blonde had been painted dark with her tears, making it almost unrecognizable.

"Holy fuck!" yelled the Uchitel, looking up to find that it was merely Dylan sitting next to her. Dylan the Problem Boy, as she had officially dubbed in her head. "Y-You know me?" she questioned, "a-are you sure you know me and I'm not some sort of charity case that you stumble upon in a bar?" She then ran her fingers through her hair. Of course he knew her, but she had to be sure.

The blonde took deep breaths before she answered Dylan's question. Twiddling her thumbs, she began, "Oh fuck that question. Point is, I argued with Anya and Kait, and now they both want me dead. I have no friends now." And that was as far as she could go without letting herself burst into a puddle of tears once more.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"WHAT!" Dylan screamed, when Lena screamed. Dylan gave her a look as if she was insane. The boy was thinking, that now, Lena was more insane than Kait. And that was saying something.

"I don't think Lena Vorstenbach have a twin. If she did, the world would not survive." Shaking his head, Dylan made himself comfortable and listened to the Uchitel as she ranted.

Taking a moment to try to figure out what to say, Dylan pinched his nose. "Lena, listen to me. If there is one thing I know for sure, You, Kait, and Anya always seem to bounce back. No matter what happened. Even if it takes a long time."

"And you are still my friend Lena. I still consider you to be one. No matter what happens." Giving a pointed look to Lena, Dylan questioned what had happened.

"We all go through rough patches."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am