Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Wee Bit of Trouble

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Wee Bit of Trouble  Empty A Wee Bit of Trouble

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Faye was walking about - as she was often apt to do - when it her her. A sudden wave of dizziness followed by nausia. She froze where she was, closing her eyes tight and taking a deep breath. She couldn't do this. Not right here in the middle of the street.

She neede to - to - to... Glancing desperately around she looked for help or even shelter anywhere. There only seemed to be one door open - there was a rather muscle intimidating looking man standing infront of it, but in her present state of mind - and having grown up the way she did - she was too niave to think anything of it.

Dashing across the street, hoping that she'd get somewhere that was protected before she possibly fainted - she wouldn't put that past a possibility anymore - she wasn't even consious of how she got into the building or what she walked through before she got to the bathroom.

After empting her stomach - and laying against the wall pitifully for what was probably a good fifteen mintues she finally decided she wasn't going to be sick again, and that the threat of fainting seemed to have passed for the moment.

Slowly she pulled herself up, pulled her cloak tighter around her and stepped back out into the main part of the building.

Only to stop short and blink at what she found... there was... was... was...

Her face heated into a vibrant flush and she took a step back towards where she came from.

What, exactly, had she walked into?
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Wee Bit of Trouble  Empty Re: A Wee Bit of Trouble

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 am

Tre was here on business, plain and simple. He was wearing his usual business ensemble; his slightly baggy jeans and a fitted black t-shirt over which hung a lose golden chain. Over this he wore his black leather jacket, the one with the folded white wing design that made it look like he had wings. That's how he was identified here.

Angel.

He had been leaning against the bar, talking to the bartender about clarifying some information for Papa, when he had felt her first proximity alert. She was close. He had though almost nothing of it, however. What would a girl like Faye doing in a place like this?

With a wink at the current entertainment, he moved toward the high rollers in the back, talking to them in low tones and ignoring the gyrating woman on their laps. They were just furniture, toys. Nothing of importance. Tre knew women, and Tre knew whores. He knew them all. He was an angel. You accept things as they are, and try to change what could be helped. These women, however, were too far gone.

He was listening intensely to the man's speech when his senses spasmed and his eyes slipped out of focus. She had come in. He felt her journey across the club, but was careful to keep his eyes only on the man, knowing that his distraction would only bring unneeded attention to Faye.

With a nod, he excused himself, the man nodding and returning his attention to the broad on his lap. He made his way over to the bathrooms, frowning. What was she doing here? She could compromise everything. His mission, His cover, and most importantly, her safety.

Tre was leaned with his back against the wall next to the girl's bathroom when she came back out, his face a mask of no emotion. What was she doing here? Didn't she know what kind of danger she was in?

"Faye." He said, trying to draw her eyes away from the dancers. His voice was carefully neutral, absolutely no emotion showing through it. "You have to get out of here."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Faye had backed up so that she was pretty much completely in the corner; the only place she had left to go would be back to the bathroom, which at the moment seemed like a good idea.

Her eyes were glued to the floor as her face sunk deeper into a shade of red the girl had not thought humanly possible before that moment. She didn't want to let her gaze stray for fear of seeing - seeing... anything.

What were people? How could people?

The young girl, wound up as she was from both the sudden flash of her illness, and what she saw before her, just about jumped a mile, and let out a small squeal that for everyone's luck was covered by the loud music, when she heard her name.

Wide-eyed and shaking like a leaf, she drew her gaze away from everything and onto... Tre. Only ... he was different; not like her Tre... more like this place. Some how that then seemed to make her reaction to the whole place worse.

"I-I W-w-would," she answered her voice shaking like her body, and her breath slowly begining to hitch until she was doing more hyperventalating than breath. "B-b-but, I don't-don't know.know. How I got i-in... I- I was just- and then-then I- I really didn't-didn't want to f-f-ffaint in- "

Where ever the girl didn't want to faint was lost as her head swirled and she leaned heavily against the wall behind her, her vision going black for a moment as her brain hovered on the percipious of unconsiousness.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 am

Tre ran his hand through his hair in experation, a sigh pulling from his lips. His golden eyes flashed around the bar, before he pulled closer to her, placing a hand on the wall beside her face, and placing the other hand on her waist. "Relax, Bonita." He whispered, resting his forehead against hers. "Close your eyes." Slowly, carefully, he healed her, making sure his body hid her from the rest of the club. The familiar golden glow was hidden by his jacket, and so he was sure no one would notice.

He blinked his eyes open and pulled away from her, feeling slightly worried. He turned his head around, looking over at the bartender. He cocked his head at her, summoning her from behind the bar to his side. "I need the keys to the back door." He said, not moving from his place before Faye. Once he had the keys in hand, he pulled Faye close to him, wrapping an arm around her waist. "We need to go now, Bonita. Do you understand?" His eyes bore into hers, making sure she saw how important this was. "I will take you home, alright?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 am

Faye blinked for a few moments before it she could get her vision to stay in place with any sort of consistance. Her breath, however, was still hitching, and she wasn't sure if she could bring it back to normal.

As Tre moved closer, she nodded her head slightly, closing her eyes, and leaning into the boy slightly as she felt the familiar warmth flow through her she was begining to assosiate with the boy, and she attempted to do as he said and relax.

She wasn't so sure she did it, but after a few moment her breathing returned to something normal, and she wasn't so worried about keeling over any longer.

The boy didn't really need to worry about her wanting to stay. This was the last place she wanted to be anymore. She thought it was perhaps the first time in her life she would jump at any chance to get home.

"O-okay," she nodded slightly, and ducked her head, ready to just be done with everything.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 am

Tre nodded and leaned even closer, his lips brushing her ear. "I need you to ignore whatever happens in the next two minutes." He said, his eyes looking away from her, almost in shame.

Then he was different.

His hold on her loosened and became almost uncaring, and his stance turned cocky. A possessive little smirk graced his lips, and he pulled Faye even closer. He put them nose to nose before a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Angel." Said a deep voice. "Who's your friend?"

His attention moved to the man behind him, the bouncer, who's burly form nearly towered over Tre. He showed absolutely no fear however, other than his hold on Faye tightening slightly. "This is my newest pet." He said with a grin. "Beautiful, isn't she?" He placed a quick, possessive kiss on her lips, breaking away after a half minute. "I was taking her home."

"Home? Already? You've just got here!"

"Are you going to deny me my sport, sir?" Tre's voice had become dangerous, his eyes narrowed as he pulled Faye even closer, bringing her to his chest and burying his nose into her neck. "She is mine."

"Of course, Angel." The man murmured, backing away.

Tre grinned, the smile darker than his usual, and he pulled away from Faye, taking her around the waist once more and leading her out the back door. The moment they were outside, he pulled her deeper into the alleyway, leading her around many twists and turns until he stopped quite suddenly at another door. He glared at the door for a moment, completely still.

He had to get her out of here.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 am

Faye swallowed, and nodded her head, but she was too confused at this point to get a word out. One moment ... had it really been only a few moments before ... she had been just walking as she usually did and now she was... was...

She blinked as Tre suddenly lost anything familiar. Sure she recognized the face, but the looks on it, and the way he behaved... it wasn't - he wasn't. Bitting her lip, she tried to keep any of her words from coming up. Tre had said to ignore anything...

She let out a tiny squeak, and started at the man that came up with wide-eyes as her face paled further. She didn't know exactly what was dangerous about him - just like she didn't know exactly what try was talking about to him - she was far too niave about such things; but some part of her still knew that she should - should...

The young girl froze as she was kissed - brain shutting off any processing - and she remained frozen through out the rest of the boys... act.

Once they moved again, Faye stumbled and would have fallen except for Tre's arm around her. She glanced behind her as they spun down dark alleys. Again she almost stumbled forward as they stopped at a door.

Biting her lip, she wrapped her arms around her looking around, behind her and at the door and then at Tre.

"Tre," she spoke hesitatnly, voice shaking with nerves... fear. "Tre... W-what- Why-who...?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

Tre sighed, the air whooshing out of him, and with it went his act. He looked over at Faye, his eyes showing nothing but affection. He sighed, his voice tired. "You wandered into a world you should never have seen."

He looked back toward the door, taking her hand in his. "This is a Safehouse. The people here should get you home." He knocked twice on the door, backing up as a small slot opened at the top of the door. "Password." came a rough sounding voice.

Tre spoke, his words in an old garbled language that was nearly only clicks and grunts. The door opened and he pulled Faye into the warm light of the Safehouse. The members there knew better than to question him, and averted their eyes.

He lead Faye up the spiral staircase and to his room, looking left and right for the Popov's. Glad he saw none of them, especially not Papa, he lead her to a doorway, reaching to the doorknob. Placing his hand on the knob he closed his eyes briefly, a low flash of golden light illuminating the knob before the door cracked open, and he pushed his way inside. Pulling her in after him, he closed the door, sagging with relief once it was done.

His room was messy, papers scattered all over the floor, books lay open on surfaces not covered with ice sculptures of different shapes and sizes. The walls were plain white, its surface nearly covered in drawings and sketches on the wall itself, some colored, others not. His bed lay in a corner, the comforter navy blue and cotton, the sheets white, and the pillows mixed matched colors. It was covered in papers also, but there was a small space just right for a person to sit on.

"This is my room." Tre said, somewhat unnecessarily. "I'll send you home in a moment. We have to wait a bit, I'm afraid." He looked at the ground, a small frown on his face. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He waved at his bed. "Please, sit."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:38 am

Faye blinked as Tre turned back to her, and appeared to be the Tre she knew again. Still more than a little rattled, unable to unwrap her arms from around her, she nodded her head to his response as if she understood - although in truth, she had no idea what was going on.

Safe house - she felt like she didn't want to ask what she had to be kept safe from. Just like - even if he claimed she'd be safe here - she didn't really want to ask who 'these' people were.

Blinking as he spoke an odd clicks and grunts, she - her arms still holding her cloak tight to her - followed him into the building. She looked around her in a daze, mindlessly walking and following as close to Tre as she could.

The room, Tre's room, was a bit - a complete - mess, but Faye looked around it curiously. She wasn't really surprised Tre's room would be ... scatttered - it was like him. If she still hadn't been so shell-shocked from her little journey she'd probably tease him for it.

As it was, she instead got caught up in looking at the photos on the wall. She got lost staring at one in particular, losing herself into staring at it, and slowly unwinding her arms, relaxing slightly. She was just about to reach out to tap touch it when his voice both made her jump, and brought her back to the present.

"I-its fine," she said softly. Though at the moment all she really wanted to do was go to her room, grab Flopsy and just curl up on her bed, pretending that it never happened. "I-I don't mind... waiting."

Slowly she creeped her way across the room, and stiffly settled herself into the small clear space on the bed. Part of her wanted to ask what exactly she had seen, but...

The rest of her felt she did not want to know.

"Its not - not you're fault," she said softly looking at her feet. "I'm... I'm sorry I went in there... that I didn't stay..."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 am

Tre watched her worriedly. "Faye..." He said softly. "Please don't go into shock." He moved toward her, placing a hand on one side of her and leaning past her to reach under his pillow with his other. Slowly, gently, he pulled out a small bear, much like Guardian except for the wear and tear. "Here." He said, holding the bear against her chest. "Squeeze."

This bear was almost exactly like Guardian in appearance, except for his left wing being torn through, thanks to an old dog his father had had once, and its halo completely gone, probably underneath Tre's childhood bed somewhere. The fluff was coming out of it at many places, but it was still holding in there. "This is Angel, by the way." He said softly, dropping down to his haunches, heedless of the many papers he was crushing. "My very first bear." And his only one, but she didn't need to know that. He had figured out how to put his magic into Guardian by trying to heal this bear, and it still had some of the power in it.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"I-I don't think I get much choice over that," she laughed shakily, attempting a wobbly smile as he moved closer to her, reaching past her to grab something. She looked down as something was handed to her, and giving a half laugh and a small smile she did as she was told wrapping her arms around the poor worn bear.

"Hello Angel," she said softly to the bear, blushing slightly but not caring too much. If there was something else she could focus on at the moment, she would take it. "And it looks like someone let you get into a couple of dangerous situations."

Holding the animal close, she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath, and slowly began to feel a little better.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 am

Tre smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, he's seen almost more than I have." He looked away from her, reaching past her for a sketchpad. "Here, don't move." He reached almost randomly behind him, pulling charcoal and a pencil almost out of nowhere. He began to sketch, moving his arm in various swoops and scribbles. A minute later, he had an outline, and switched to charcoal.

"Don't worry, alright? It'll all be fine. You'll be back home with Flopsie and Angel." He smiled. "In your sea green room, on your little bed, and you can relax." He glanced up from his drawing, offering her a small grin. "I will get you home, and you'll be safe." He dropped his attention to the drawing, adding some shading before smiling. It almost looked like her, now.

He reached behind him for some colored pencils.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:38 am

"Well then," she smiled slightly, "He can fall into my well earned catagory of well loved."

She blinked and froze for a moment as he told her not to move, brain - although slowly relaxing - was still on high alert mood.

"W-w-?" she started to blink before she saw the sketch pad in his hand. "Are you drawing ... me?"

She certianly didn't think she was anything worth drawing -besides she hardly thought she'd look all that great from their little run through alleys.

Faye nodded her head slightly at her words, "I believe you."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Tre grinned up at her, his yellow colored pencil still moving on the paper. "Yes, I am drawing you." He said, returning his eyes to the drawing. "It probably won't be any good, but I'm drawing you anyway." He smiled sheepishly. "Usually I ask, but I had a feeling you'd ask me all sorts of questions." He cocked his head to the side, looking from the drawing to her before picking up an eraser and lightening some of the lines. Teasingly, he made his voice a little more high pitched. "Angel, why are you drawing me? I'm not good on paper... shouldn't you be drawing something more beautiful?"

He sighed. "And as an answer to all those questions, I'd insist you were beautiful and artwork worthy, praise your hair a bit, point out how nice it looks, and start drawing you anyway." He grinned again. "See? I saved us loads of time."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Faye was in fact on the verge of telling him such things, but instead she just laughed and shook her head, before remembering that she was possibly still supposed to be sitting still.

"I do not sound like that," she said, eyes twinkling slightly with mischief, "I am highly offended that you think I do."

Reaching up she began to play with her hair until she again remembered the previous order to stay still and slowly dropped her hand backdown.

"Yes, you saved us so much time, so much valuable, valuable time."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

"You don't sound like this?" Tre asked, his voice heightening considerably before it broke and disappeared. He cleared his throat, dropping the drawing utensils. "Okay, brace yourself." He bit his lip and glanced up at her before turning the sketchbook around.

On it was Faye, her hair slightly falling into her eyes as she cuddled around the little white bear. The only color other than shading was yellow colored pencil, the coloring seeping from the bear and casting a light shadow around the drawing-Faye. He looked away from her. "See, terrible, isn't it?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:35 am

Faye shook her head and laughed, "No. I most certainly do not."

She bit her lip, as she looked at the drawing.

"Tre that's," she paused for a moment, taking it slowly from his hands to look at it closer. "Its really good."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

Tre shrugged, his eyes on the ground. "It's not that good." He muttered. "It's just a sketch." A small smile stole across his lips, but he tried to hide it by ducking his head. His dirty blond hair throwing his face into shadow. He glanced up at her through his bangs, the smile still evident.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Faye giggled and shook her head, "No this- this is good."

She flipped the sketch book over, and grabbed a pencil from him, doing her version of "just a sketch" which ended up being a very poorly drawn figure that was halfway between fully formed and a stick-figure.

"that is just a sketch," she pointed to it with a determine glance, before she began to flip through the two pictures, "Do you see the difference?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Tre grinned, moving forward so that he was on his knees before her, resting his elbows on her theighs. "This right here is some quality artwork." He teased, looking at the small figure closely. "Look at the shading, the color. A masterpeice. I shall inform DaVinci." He winked at her before reaching around her, shoving papers off his bed so that he could sit. The paper waterfall barely affected him as he stood, meeting Faye's eyes. His golden ones swirled as he watched her, obviously lost in thought.

Without another seconds hesitation he sat beside her, humming softly under his breath.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Faye shook her head and blushed, "He'll be stunded of course - especially since he's dead."

The girl watched him closely, tilting her head as he reached around her, looking behind her to watch all the papers fall.

"You should really keep you're room cleaner," she teased softly as she watched the last one settle onto the pile. "You never know when you'll have..." she trailed off again she looked back at the boy who had sat beside her, feeling as if he was suddenly acting ... different, "Company."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Tre grinned, the smile a bit... indecent. "Oh right, he's dead." He remembered. "We'll just have to find the best kind of artist still around. What about Picasso? Is he dead too?" This was said in a low murmur, quite frankly, a bedroom voice, the kind that made girls shiver. He had no idea what in heaven's name he was doing, but it felt like an order from on high. Tre always followed orders.

He met her eyes again, his having melted into a molten gold. "I never really have Company in my room." He said softly. "Not really."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Faye blushed as she looked at his smile, and the way he spoke. The things he said didn't seem to logical give her any reason to blush and yet...

There it was.

Slowly she nodded her head, "Yes.. yes I do think he's dead as well." The words seemed to have caught in her throat for the moment and she had no idea why.

"never?" she asked, blinking slightly, voice barely above a whisper, and closer to a squeak. "So.... what-what does that make me?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Tre took in her blush, his grin widening. "What about..." He paused, noticing for the first time that he was leaning toward her. "...Dali? Van Gogh?" He gently brushed a lock of hair behind her ear, thinking almost nothing of the act. "Kahlo...." His voice was breathy now, still low, almost...

"It makes you an exception." He whispered, bringing them nose to nose. "My beautiful, angelic, exception."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm

She shook her head, a slight smile on her face, but she was too dazed, confused really to follow it up with a laugh, as she would have in another situation.

"Nope," she whispered, her had following his as he pushed back her hair, mindlessly trailing the same strand trying to grasp what was going on. "All... dead..."

She blinked as he slowly got closer to her. He was right in her face now - their noses touching. He'd done that before of course, in one of his wild flights of fancy, but he had always done it in a joking sort of mannor and pulled away rather quickly, but he wasn't moving away this time.

Why wasn't he moving away.

"Tre..." she blinked. Unsure what she was trying to say, what she was going to say, "Tre..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm