Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Trouble Makers

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Trouble Makers Empty Trouble Makers

Post by Loz Wed May 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Jaelyn cracked her knuckles as she walked through the Hidden Passage, just wandering around the school. Looking for something to do. Someone to irk. Something to vandilise.

Anything would do when she was in a mood like this. It was moody on the verge of destructive, almost. She squinted in the dark passage and muttered lowly;

"Lumos." A small bead of light sprung from the tip of her wand immediately, casting ghost like light around the corner she was approaching. She grinned mischievously. This was the perfect place to freak out a few first years to kill some time.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Trouble Makers Empty Re: Trouble Makers

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Feliks smirked as he heard the footsteps approaching from behind him. He wondered who he was going to run upon this time.

Leaning against the wall, he saw the light begin to glow, and the footsteps soften slightly. Soemone was trying to scare him.

"Waiting for someone," he called out causually waiting for the face to appaer around the corner.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue May 08, 2012 4:38 pm

No, that voice was far too low, too confident, for a scared little first year who had accidentally gotten lost in the hidden passage. She turned round the corner and nodded at the boy in greeting.

"No one in particular." she shrugged one shoulder and leaned against the opposite wall. "And what are you doing here, Chmerkovskiy?" Jaelyn raised an eyebrow at him. She recognised him from Weaponry class and had seen him picking on a few younger, smaller students before. And some ones in her year, too. It was petty, in her eyes. Why waste time with people you knew you could beat?
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 08, 2012 8:13 pm

He shrugged, "No where better to be I suppose."

"And you Morozov? Got somewhere you've been dying to get too, or are you just wasting time too?"

His eyes flicked over the girl for a long moment as a smirk grew on his face.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 pm

"So you're just standing?" Jaelyn rolled her eyes. "Either you're more idle than I first thought or you're lying." she scoffed.

She shrugged one shoulder. "Wandering. Scaring a few first years. Reading- the usual." she said, taking out her book from her bag slightly before waving it around a bit.

"I hate wasting time. Unlike some." she said, raising an eyebrow at him questioningly.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 10, 2012 3:49 am

"Oh, no, no," Feliks grinned, "I am doing so much more than standing Morozov. I'm waiting."

"The first years are so easy to frighten. Its almost not worth the sport half the time, don't you think?"

He smirked and titled his head towards the girl, "But isn't really everything you do wasting time?"
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 am

Jaelyn smirked at the boy. "And what exactly are you waiting for, then?" she asked, idly twirling her wand in her hands.

The Hitrost crossed her arms over her torso and shook her head at Feliks. "I don't scare them just because it's amusing- I scare them to assert my authority. I can't have the little ones parade around the school thinking they own the place, can I?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

Jaelyn scoffed- clearly, this boy did not know her well. "I don't waste time. Why would you think I do?" she asked, a slightly defensive tone tingeing her voice.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm

"I'm waiting for something to happen." He shrugged and smirked at the girl "If you wait long enough something always bound to."

He shook his head at her commetn smirking even more at her stance, "Ah, your one of those. But they are so much more amusing when they think they own the place; you got to let them have a sense of.... power before you take it away."

He rolled his eyes at the girl, snorting to himself.

"You people that think you know everything get to me; I didn't mean you waste time Morozov, I meant anything you do - "worth while" or not - eats up time; who's to say what you're doing isn't "Wasting" it."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Jaelyn tilted her head to the side, regarding him silently. So, he wasn't as brainless as she first presumed, which was a mildly pleasant surprise. "I can understand that logic." she said thoughtfully. "But wouldn't you get awfully bored just waiting? Is it not better to look for something to happen rather than wait around for it?"

"I don't play with my food, Chmerkovskiy. They need to know from the beginning- no point in beating around the bush, is there?"

"That's a ridiculous conclusion." she said, instantly opposed to the boy's view. "If one were to select their time carefully- ensure everything they do is productive, whether it be in the long run or not- how could it possibly be wasting time?"

Jae shook her head. "It's all in the frame of mind."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm

"Ah, see, you obviously don't under the value of waiting - good things come to those who wait, you know."

He smirked at her, even as he was rolling his eyes in his head. She seemed one of those people who took themselves far too seriously. Sure Feliks liked to be king pin - however he had spent enough years not, to know he could fall back down just as easily.

He was going to enjoy himself.

"You're lost I suppose."

His nostrals flaired slightly as she denied his reasoning yet again, but he did not seen any point in pursuing what she was obviously never going to agree to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am