Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

So Much Trouble

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

So Much Trouble Empty So Much Trouble

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 am

Casey was walking along the lake shore when she saw a familiar figure sitting a kind of far away. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared. It couldn't be. He had been gone, there had been no contact. And yet as she studied him closer, she could see it was him, despite a new clothes style and red hair. It was him, he was really back... "ALEXANDER BLOODBAYE, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" she screamed, stomping towards him with fists clenched at her sides. "YOU COULD'VE OWLED ME, BUT NO! YOU JUST DECIDE TO LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE WHERE YOU WERE GOING AND IGNORING ALL THE OWLS I SENT YOU, TRYING TO FIND OUT IF YOU WERE OK AND YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

So Much Trouble Empty Re: So Much Trouble

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Alexander jumped when he heard someone shriek at him, then he saw it was Casey, then he was purely terrified. He jumped up from where he was sitting and looked for somewhere to hide himseld, but alas, he was too late. He was bound to suffer the wrath of Casey Donohoe.

"Oh, Hi Casey' he said trying to hide his terror "What's shakin'. It's been forever...you look good" Alex smiled a forced smile trying to avoid telling her where he was.

Alex got in trouble Rag sang and laughed its cold unfealing laugh.

"Oh This is funny eh?" Alex said, a little more outloud than he intended
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 pm

If she hadn't been so mad, Casey would have laughed at how terrified he was of her. She marched right up to him and pointed her finger right in his face and even though she had to reach up to do it, it was obvious who was in charge here. "You left with no note, no owl, no warning, nothing! Do you have any idea how panicked I was?!?! Everyone in my life is disappearing!" Suddenly, her demeanor changed as she slumped on the rock where he had been sitting and put her head in her hands. "Everyone's leaving me," she whispered. "And I don't know what to do anymore."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:24 pm

"I didn't leave you casey..." Alex said quietly sitting down next to her "I had to get help from a Psychiatrist who has been a family friend for a while...he is helping quite a bit actually......" Alex mumbled. "I never meant to scare anyone...honest"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Casey leaned her head on Alex's shoulder. "You still could have left a note," she muttered. "I'm glad you were getting help though and I'm glad it helped. Is it gone or just repressed?" She looked up at him and plucked at his jacket. "I like this new style by the way." She smiled up at him. "Very teenager."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:10 am

"It's neither.." alex mumbled "loud as ever. It'll take all the help in the world to get it to leave..." he sighted and then smiled when she sommented on his new style choice. "well i took your advice. I'm being more of a kid...Dr Gessup thinks it's a good idea for me too." he hugged his friend "I'm really truly sorry, and god i missed you like all hell"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 am

Casey frowned. "I thought you said it helped...?" She shook her head. "I'll still help you if you need it." She smiled sadly. "Kids don't have to worry, kids don't have to care, kids don't have to wonder if it's better here or there..." she murmmered. "Yes. Being a kid is better than growing old. Your doctor is right." Casey hugged him back. "It's ok little brother, I was just mad. I don't really blame you. You had to do what you had to do. And I missed you too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am