Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

First Year Nerves

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

First Year Nerves Empty First Year Nerves

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 am

Laurent entered the carriage he found an empty compartment and sat down, he was bit nervous about starting school, while he had been so excited last year for this everything was so new. He then pulled out his wand and admired it

"This is so incrediable" he softly, ever since he got it three weeks ago he was dying to try it out, Laurent then brushed down his uniform for the 50th time, even though it was already neat and presentable, he then stared back down at his wand taking in its beauty
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First Year Nerves Empty Re: First Year Nerves

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

Ondrea made her way along the carriage. Fortunately, it was two weeks from the full moon, so she probably wouldn't bite off anyone's head. Probably. Either way, she was looking forward to her return to school, and Beauxbatons, in particular, with mixed feelings.

Peeking into the first compartment she came to, she let out a soft laugh at her luck. A younger kid, maybe even a first year. Too young to remember 'Miss Stammers-a-Lot', in any case.* She knocked on the door frame.

"Hey," she said, reverting to French (she'd have to get used to speaking it most of the year, again), "mind if I join you? Or are these seats claimed, already?"

*Ondrea attended Beauxbatons her first two years before transferring to Hogwarts for third year, and homeschooling for fourth. She used to suffer from severe social anxiety.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 am

Laurent looked up from his wand and noticed an older girl standing at the door, she asked if the seats were taken

"Um no, there free your welcome to sit down" Laurent then placed his wand back into his pocket, quickly inspeacted his uniform and looked back up at the girl
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Ondrea flashed the boy a quick smile, pulling her trunk into the compartment and stowing it away. She seated herself across from him with easy grace.

"First year, then?" she guessed knowingly. "You seem excited."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Laurent let out a laugh and shook his head " Oh is it that obvious, well yes im a first year" Laurent looked at the girl he figured she was at least a couple years older than him

" So what year at you in?" he asked the girl
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Korrie found a compartment that occupied 2 other people. Korrie opened the compartment door. "Hello, do you mind if I sit in here" Korrie asked. She didn't want to just walk right in without being invited in, she was raised by her father to show respect before he got married again. Korrie took notice that the boy looked around her age but the other girl was a little bit older then her.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Before the girl could answer another girl appeared at the door and asked could she sit with them, the girl looked around about Laurent's age perhaps she was even a first year to

" Yeah of course, come in" Laurent said politely to the girl
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Korrie smiled and took a seat. Korrie looked at them. "My name is Korrie Johnson, and you guys are" Korrie asked looking at the two other people in the compartment. Korrie stared at the boy until she got a little frustrated. "Sorry to stare but are you a first year" Korrie asked the boy, she didn't feel like staring at him anymore because then she'd look like a creeper.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Ondrea gestured vaguely to the seat. "Doesn't bother me," she remarked. "I'm Ondrea, fifth year," she directed the last part in answer to the boy's query.

The newcomer seemed a bit highly strung, Ondrea noted idly. First year, too, she'd bet. Second years and older tended to be a bit more relaxed. Usually.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Korrie smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Ondrea, I have to say I like your name, my name is Korrie as you no and I'm a first year if you guys haven't guessed it yet. So Ondrea do you got any advice for a first year who is nervous a little bit" Korrie asked looking at her.

Korrie was so nervous and anxious about school. She wanted to get there to learn how to control and use her magic. korrie was nervous because she wanted to make friends, Korrie just shrugged and ignored the butterflies that were in her stomach.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Laurent heard the older girl introduce herself, it was then that he realized that he hadn't introduced himself

"Yes it is quite a nice name Im Laurent also" he said to Ondrea as he agreed with Korrie, Laurent was feeling good it seemed as though he was actually begining to make friends, though the Ondrea probably wouldn't talk to him once they go to Beauxbatons, but at least he met Korrie
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:35 am

"Thank you," Ondrea said simply. She tilted her head thoughtfully. "Frankly, I was the most awkward first year to have ever existed. I'd say, try not to be too intimidated, maybe. People can only do so much to you, and there are worse things than rejection." A shadow passed briefly over her eyes, loss and lingering grief mingled with regret.

The older girl shrugged. "Don't wait until your world is torn apart to start living."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

Korrie nodded taking everything Ondrea was saying. "Thanks, sometimes when I start somewhere new I only make at least one friend maybe two because I'm always so nervous but with your advice I think I can break my record" Korrie told her and Laurent. Korrie didn't think that since Ondrea was older she wouldn't be around often, but since Laurent is a first year also he could be her friend. Korrie never had a friend that was a guy before so this is new to her. Korrie spoke up.

"So Laurent, are you excited to be coming to Beauxbatons?" Korrie asked him.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 am

Korrie asked if Laurent was excited about starting Beauxbatons, Laurent gave a smile " Um yeah I guess I am, like last year I was super excited but now its finally here i've got to admitt I am a little bit nervous" Laurent replied

"So how about you, you excited?" Laurent asked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am

Korrie listened to Laurent and then answered his question. "I'm just like you, I was so excited before but when I got on this train I felt nervous but I'm fine now. I get to be away from home for almost a whole year, I'm okay" Korrie told him.

"So Laurent, what are your passions" Korrie asked.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Laurent was surprized to hear that Korrie was not stressing about being away from home for a whole year, Laurent knew he would probably get home sick, he was definately coming home on term holidays

"Well im two great loves in life are Ballet and Classical Music, how about you?" Laurent asked, he then suddenly checked mentally in his mind that he remembered to bring his ballet gear
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Korrie nodded. She did listen to classical music but only sometimes, not really all the time. She spent most of her time in her drawing room. "That's cool, I listen to classical and other music sometimes but mostly I'm in my drawing room, drawing. I became really good at it, it's a real passion of mine. I even brung my sketch pad for when I get bored here if I ever do" Korrie said nodding her head. That was probably the only thing that kept her calm.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 am

Ondrea allowed herself to be excluded from the conversation with amusement. They probably thought she was old. Whatever. It was far enough from the full moon that she felt no need to be offended.

Stretching, she stood. "I think I'll leave the two of you to get to know each other," she remarked. "See if I can find some of my... friends." Ondrea smirked at the thought. She'd never really made friends the last time she attended Beauxbatons, but that was besides the point.

Stepping out of the compartment, she sauntered along the corridor, simply reacquainted herself with the carriage itself.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 am

Laurent nodded at Korrie's answer " Oh drawing, thats pretty cool" he then looked over towards Ondrea as she streached and said she would go find some of her own friends, Laurent wasn't surprized it probably was annoying having to hang around first years

He then looked back at Korrie " So would I be able to see some of your sketches?" Laurent asked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yeah it keeps me entertained" Korrie told him. She watched Ondrea say she was going to find her friends and then left. Korrie turned back to Laurent when she heard him speak again. "No, not at all let me get my sketch pad" Korrie looked in her bag for it. When she finally found it she looked at Laurent and handed it too him.

"Some of them are girly but I think they look nice, sort of" Korrie explained to him.

First Year Nerves Illustration_painting_artwork_of_Chinese_beauty_in_ancient_costume_bi41234
    First Year Nerves Digital-art-work-union-the-perfection-Aquarian-Awakening-cosmic
    First Year Nerves Vibesartisticnaturelighteffects6
    First Year Nerves Mj%20art%20work

(OOC: These are some examples I found on the internet)
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 am

Laurent slowly flipped through the sketch pad, carefully examining the drawings in great awe, he then closed the book and gave it back to Korrie " They're incrediable you have quite a talent for it" Laurent said

Laurent then grip his seat, he felt as though they were beinging to descent, he then looked back at Korrie "Um.. is it just me or are we descending?" he asked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Korrie watched as Laurent looked at her sketch pad. She saw him looking at them in awe and grew happy that he liked her drawings. When he said they were incredible Korrie smiled. "Thanks Laurent, that means a lot" Korrie took her sketch pad back and put it back in her bag.

She felt them about to stop. Laurent asked her what she felt. "Yeah, I think we're almost there" Korrie smiled. She looked out the window to see if she could see the school yet but she couldn't yet. Korrie was so glad to be here.

"I'm happy that we're almost there. I'm also happy that I will have a friend there when I need him" Korrie looked at Laurent and shot him a smile. Korrie knew that Laurent and her will be good friends threw the school years.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 am

Korrie said that she thought they were almost there, Laurent felt a gitter inside of him he couldn't believe it his was actually going to school, he would be doing magic. He could wait to cast his first spell he was just so excited

Laurent smiled softly back at Korrie when she said they were friends " Im so glad we're friends, I bet we even get sorted into the same house" Laurent said with a beaming smile
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 am

Korrie said that she thought they were almost there, Laurent felt a gitter inside of him he couldn't believe it his was actually going to school, he would be doing magic. He could wait to cast his first spell he was just so excited

Laurent smiled softly back at Korrie when she said they were friends " Im so glad we're friends, I bet we even get sorted into the same house" Laurent said with a beaming smile

Korrie saw that Laurent was excited to be going to school. Korrie was too, she would be able to hang out with Laurent, learn how to do magic, then she will be one step closer out her front door and away from her step-mother. It was Korrie's dream come true.

"Me to Laurent, Oh my god if we do the house will not no what hit them. But I really do hope we get sorted into the same house, if we do then that means we could have the same classes" Korrie beamed. Korrie was really excited about going there and also she will have Laurent there as her friend. Korrie really didn't need anything else as long as she had a friend there for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm