Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

School nerves

Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

School nerves Empty School nerves

Post by Roxana Luna Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Roxana sat in her compartment and was laying on the couch/ seat thing. She was a little nervous about the new year but she knew she would get through it. She had Mana, her little Kitten on her stomach. She knew us was lame Ro name a pet Mana but jer little kitten was worth it. Smiling at jer kitten Roxana thought about her adopted father. he was all alone in their house. She wouldn't blame him of he went back to Antarticia.

Smiling sadly Roxana thought about her life down south. It was quiet and peaceful. She missed tormenting the penguins and the snow. She really hoped it would snow. She knew she would be looked at weirdly because jer cold and everyone else's cold was different. She could be out in shorts and a tank top while everyone else was in long sleeves and jeans.

School nerves Empty Re: School nerves

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm

It was Antonette's first time at Beauxbatons and she would be a Fourth year. She sighed wondering if she'll ever catch up with the lessons. She was home schooled but that was before her papa and mama died. She wandered around the carriage and looked into each compartment trying to find one that was not entirely full. She also tried not bumping anyone with her baggage. She carefully stopped at a door where only another girl with a kitten was in.

Antonette knocked on the door and turn the knob, opening the door slightly. "Hello? Can I sit with you?" she asked that French accent gone. She smiled politely "I won't bother you" she added.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Roxana smiled and pulled Mana off get stomach and on to her lap. "Sure I don't see a problem with it" She scooted over to make room and smiled. Maybe she could forget about school nerves and make a friend. Roxana laughed at her little kitten and held a ribbon in front of Mana's face. "so what's your name? I'm Roxana Luna a fourth year."

Roxana pushed back her memories and focused on the girl in front of her.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Antonette smiled gratefully and carefully placed her baggage where it's supposed to be placed. "I'm Antonette DeMoivre, a fourth year" she said as she took a seat across from her. She smiled at the cat "Whats her name?" she asked "It is a she right?" she added quickly.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Roxana smiled and looked down at her kittne who was very entertained by the Ribbon. "This is Mana. Yes I know its lame that I named her Mana which means Magic but I adore my little kitten." Roxana smiled and cuddled her kitten close.

"Do you have a pet?" Roxana smiled as she heard a slight French accent. She was happy that she picked up an accident even though she wasn't born in France.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Antonette smiled at the kitten "It's a lovely name actually" she said "Perfect for the kitty" she added. She began wondering what it would be like if she had a pet then shook the thought away as she heard Roxana ask her a question.

She had almost laughed but settled for a slight chuckle at the question. "No, I don't have a pet" she said smiling sadly "I don't think mama and papa -" she was beginning to say but then cut off at the last minute and coughed "I don't think I'd be a good owner" she said.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Roxana looked up "Well Ms. DeMoivre I believe you would be a great owner." She smiled and tossed Antonette the ribben watching Mana pounces after it. Roxana shook her head and caught Mana mid-air and laughed a little. "Ms DeMoivre would you like to play with Mana. She won't bite. Well she would if you try to take her food. but that is from where we are from. You have to eat what's on your plate or someone will take it."

Roxana smiled and pet Mana's head. "Where are you from? I can't hear a French accent maybe a small one but nothing really strong."

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Antonette smiled and laughed as she was called Ms. DeMoivre. "No don't miss DeMoivre me" she said shaking her head. She held the ribbon and smiled "Hmm Maybe I'll try" she said "Wait where do you come from" she asked.

Antonette chuckled as the very same question came from Roxana. "Definitely not here" she said teasingly. She shrugged as she held the ribbon near the floor.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 am

Roxana put Mana down and watched her play. Laughing a little she looked up at Antonette. "I'm from Antarctica. I was adopted my a muggle scientist. He brought me to Antarctica to study the animals and the enviroment" Roxana shrugged "I don't remember when I was adopted but I love my father and miss home but I'll owl him when I can."

Roxana laughed as Mana got ahold of the ribbon. "Where are you from?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

Antonette smiled and held the ribbon higher above Mana then looked at Roxana. "Antarctica?" she said a bit surprised "A scientist eh? Must do good for people" she said smiling. "Oh and that's good actually" she added.

Antonette pouted a bit as she carelessly forgot about the ribbon and Mana had gotten hold of it. "Bad Kitti" she said pouting playfully. "That is my little secret" she said happily as she looked at Roxana. She was never one to let her birth place be known but after a while of constant pestering she would give in. She hoped Roxana didnt know that though
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Roxana pouted slightly when Antoinette. After laughing at Mana she down and pulled Mana away and leery hey play again. "Awww I wanted to know though. You learned mine.... Just wanted to know the country. That was all.

Smiling Roxana didn't push matters farther. Antoinette would tell her when she was ready. grabbing Herr bash Roxana pulled out some catnip for Mana. "mana my little kitty look at what I got you." She laughed as Mana speed playing with the ribbon and jumped in her lap. Giving Mana some catnip Roxana put it away and day Nana on the floor again. Mana jumped into Antoinette's lap and curled up.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 am

Antonette smiled and petted Mana. She looked up and smiled at Roxana "Is it weird I don't know where I came from?" she asked with a bit of chuckle. Antonette wasn't joking though after her parent's death she had never wanted to learn where the place she lives is. She always had referred it to 'Home' and nothing else.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Roxana looked over at Antonette and shook her head "no not at all. The only home I now is the one in Antarctica. I don't know my birth parents. I don't even know what orphanage I'm from" she smiled at The girl and leaned over and patted her shoulder. "Don't worry to much about it. Your normal the way you are and nothing can change that."

Roxana smiled and shook her head she hoped Antonette wasn't uncomfortable with her little rant. Ducking her head, she felt a little bad for ranting and imposing on Antonette's life. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to rant or anything"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

Antonette smiled and chuckled as she shook her head "Nah it's okay as you said you didn't mean it" She smirked as she added "Though I say it was a bit amusing."

She looked down at Mana and smiled "Though you did tell me where you come from..." she said trailing off "Maybe i could tell you a bit of my life" she said shrugging. Roxanna seemed to be trustworthy and as they said talking to other people might help the pain ease.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm