Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Trying to Calm the Nerves

Ariella Day
    Ariella Day
    First Year
    First Year

Trying to Calm the Nerves Empty Trying to Calm the Nerves

Post by Ariella Day Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Ariella sat quietly on the worn out seat in her compartment twidling her thumbs. Well, it actually wasn't her compartment but since she was the only one in it... Staring out of the window that could desperatly use a good cleaning, Ari watched the Scottland senery fly by. She looked across from herself, at the empty seat and took a few slow, beep breaths.

in...out...in...out

Ari didn't understand. She had been so excited these past few weeks and the minute she finally got on the train, onto her way to Hogwarts, all of the nerves that had been building up inside of her came and smacked her in the face.

Hopefully they'll get there soon and this day can finally end...
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Trying to Calm the Nerves Empty Re: Trying to Calm the Nerves

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

The Train had already began to move when Miles was still trying to find a compartment, most of them were already full, as he past one he noticed only one person was in there, he opened the and greeted the girl with a warm smile

"Sorry do you mind if I sit in here, or are the seats taken" Miles asked
    Ariella Day
    Ariella Day
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Ariella Day Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Surprised by the sudden arrival, Ari jumped in her seat and spun around to face the culprit. Ariella found herself looking at a boy slightly older than herself with black hair.

"Oh! Uh...no not taken," Ari said as she shifted in her seat "It's all yours."

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 am

Miles held to hold back a laugh as he clearly startled the girl, he then made his way into the compartment and sat oppossite the girl

"So your a first year huh?" Miles remarked, he could remembered when he was a first year, to think a year had already passed
    Ariella Day
    Ariella Day
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Ariella Day Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm

"What?" Ariella asked slightly surprised, was it really that obvious? "Uh...yes this is my first year. Just a little anxious..."

Ariella stopped playing with the hem of her shirt to crack her knuckles. Pausing momentarily she noticed her nervous habit, catching herself in the act, and threw her hands down into her lap. She looked back up to the bow and smiled sheapishly.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Miles then nodded and smiled "Ah yes I thought so, you have that anxious look about you" he said with a light laugh

"But hey it must be exciting, learning to cast spells and brew potions" Miles said, trying to make the girl feel slighly less nervous
    Ariella Day
    Ariella Day
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Ariella Day Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 am

Ariella nodded, slowly sinking into the cusion of the compartment seats as she became for relaxed...

"Yeah, I'm really excited about learning all the spells and stuff," Ari paused for a moment before her eyes widened slightly "I'm sorry I don't think I got you name?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 am

Miles smiled and nodded at the girls response, he wondered if this was the first time she was ever exposed to magic

"Oh im Miles" he said sticking out his hand to shake the girls had "And you?"
    Ariella Day
    Ariella Day
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Ariella Day Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:15 am

Ariella reached out and grasped his hand firmly.

"Ariella Day," She said giving him another small smile, "So if you don't mind me asking, what house are you in at Hogwarts?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:48 am

Miles smiled as Ariella shook his hand, then smirked when she asked what house he was in "Ah, well im in Slytherin, probably the best house if you asked me" he said with a chuckle

"So what house do you think you'll be sorted into" Miles asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:48 pm