Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Train Reid

Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Train Reid  Empty Train Reid

Post by Train Reid Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

General Information

Full Name: Train Kayleigh Peverell McCarthy Reid
    Nickname: Train
    Birthdate: November 13th
    Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland
    Current Home: Lincolnshire, England
    Blood Purity: Half

Appearance

Hair Color: Blond with Black Highlights
    Hair Style: Long Wavy Hair
    Eye Color: Moonlight
    Height: 5 ft 5 in
    Body Type: Normal
    Dress Style: Fashionable/punk
    Other: has a birthmark shaped like a snake, a vampire bite mark she got from childhood, and a necklace which pendant looks like an orb filled with a certain blood. (given by his father an hour before he died)

Character

Dark Places (not the evil stuff anyway)
    Animals, potions, magic,
    Music
    movies (especially horror ones)
    Candies and chocolate
    Dislikes: unicorns, I guess.
    Strengths: Being Brave and determined
    Weaknesses: Shyness and Laziness

History

My Father, Felix Reid was a pure-blood wizard and was once a student in Hogwarts too. He was sorted in the Gryffindor house where he met several friends. Later, he made acquaintance with Zoe Welsh McCarthy, who later became my mother. Zoe Welsh McCarthy was a muggle-born wizard, which makes me a half-blood. She was sorted in the same house as my father. Soon, they had children who we're Regan, My elder sister, me, Gabby, my younger sister, and Zephyr, the youngest. I was a toddler when my father joined The Order Of the Phoenix, in the fight against Lord Voldemort but soon was tragically deceased in courageous effort to protect me,my sisters and my mother from the Death Eaters. We we're left alone. Later, my mother remarried a muggle, not officially anyway. We call him Uncle Keith. His full name is Keith Richard Flynn. My mother never told Uncle Keith about our real father. Instead, she says our real father was a muggle like him. Mum never told Uncle Keith about her magic too. Sometimes, He notices us using magic but he doesn't mind 'bout it. Anyhow, My mother's brother, Zenith Welsh McCarthy, was murdered by Aunt Caitlin, Uncle' Zenith's wife, a pure blood and a death eater. It caused the family to run and hide. We never saw Aunt Caitlin again when he attempted to kill my mum but we still see Cousin Louis and his brother and sister around sometimes.

Personal
    Train as a child, was very much close to her father than her mum and caused her to feel great loss during his untimely death. They spend an awful lot of time bonding. Felix even trained her at that young age and Train become more aware of the world, her mother and father most likely belonged in. She came to face different creatures and was once even bitten by one (a vampire: though it didn't really show much signs of changes, only some.)

Family

Father: Felix Peverell Reid
    Mother: Zoe Welsh McCarthy
    Siblings: Regan Reid and
    Gabby Reid
    Zephyr Reid
    Other: Zenith Welsh McCarthy, My mother's Eldest brother, (deceased)
    Caitlin McCarthy, Wife of Uncle Zenith McCarthy, My Aunt, Death Eater
    Louis McCarthy, Eldest son of Uncle Zenith McCarthy, My cousin
    Maeve McCarthy, Daughter of Louis McCarthy, My neice
    Keiran McCarthy, brother of Louis McCarthy, My cousin,
    Sophia McCarthy, Daughter of Uncle Zenith McCarthy, My Cousin

Avril McCarthy Lavigne, My mother's twin sister, My Aunt
    Fredirick Lavigne, Husband of Aunt Avril, My Uncle
    J-Scarlet Lavigne, Daughter of Aunt Avril McCarthy Lavigne, My cousin,

Distantly related to the Evans Family

Other

Wand: : Length: 11 inches, Wood: holly, Core: Dragon Heartstring
    Pet: Harlin, her white owl