Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cassadee Reid WIP

Cassadee Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cassadee Reid WIP Empty Cassadee Reid WIP

Post by Cassadee Reid Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 am

Cassadee Reid

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4PDowNSCe5cQBEszRDwNQKgrQHhemnHovUVacqJQqm7DPcRsTkTBB86iU" alt=""/>

Some rules are not made to be broken. Some limits just can't be crossed. When you overstep a certain line, there's no way back. And the only thing you can do then, is deal with it.

Cassadee Reid WIP Whats_10

Name: Cassadee Alicia Reid
    Nickname:None
    Birthplace:Seattle,Washington
    Current Home:London,England
    Blood Purity:Half-Blood
    Sexual alignment:Heterosexual

Cassadee Reid WIP Man_in12

Face Claim:Alexz Johnson
    Body type:Tall
    Height:5'8
    Hair:Dark Brown,almost black.
    Eyes:Stormy grey
    Unique features:None in particular
    Dressing style:Casual,usually just jeans and t-shirts. Doesn't wear heels often,usually converse.

Cassadee Reid WIP Strong10

Likes:Anime,fantasy books,karate,rock music,exotic foods,and sweets.
    Dislikes:Insects,horror movies,racism,bright lights,and swimming.
    Fears:Heights,going swimming in deep water,closed spaces.
    Strengths:Sense of hearing,fighting,and my resilience.
    Weaknesses:Love. I just don't fall in love. To me,love is a distraction. I get angry pretty easily and sarcastic. So,I make rude jokes too.
    Personality:I'm very independent,because my parents weren't around that much during my childhood so I took care of myself quite often. I'm kind of a tomboy,since most people describe me as that so why not adding it too? I hate the color pink,green is more of my thing. I'm very closed,even when it comes to talking to family and close friends. Besides,its not like I even had friends before.

I'm somewhat of a nerd. Well,I'm pretty smart and I'm into anime and that kind of stuff. My parents always used to say I was a stubborn child,skipping school,not doing homework, like those things. I am such a klutz at times,as well.
    At least two decent-sized paragraph - Three to five sentences each.

Cassadee Reid WIP We_are10

Father: Full name: Wade Reid /Age (or age they died at): 36 /Occupation: Former Teacher at Durmstrang /Species (if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or deceased): Deceased
    Mother: Full name: Alicia Campbell (Formerly Reid) /Age(or age they died at): 40 /Occupation: Muggle Actress /Species(if not human, specify): Human /Status(living or deceased): Living
    Siblings:None
    Other significant people: Step) Father:[/b][/color] Full name: Garrett Campbell /Age (or age they died at): 39 /Occupation: Unkown /Species (if not human, specify): Demon /Status(living or deceased):Livng
    Pets: Name: Vedette /Age(or age they died at): 6 /Species: Owl /Status(living or deceased): Living
    Overall history:Cassadee was This portion needs to be at least three full - three to five sentences - paragraphs long.

Cassadee Reid WIP Spell_10

Favourite Spell:
    Signature Spell: (A spell they will be known for casting)
    Patronus: (What form would it take?)

Cassadee Reid WIP Gimme_10

Wand:
    Other belongings: (Do they have a family ring? Or a cane ect.)

Cassadee Reid WIP You_go10

Friends:
    Acquaintances:
    Enemies:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm