Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Band New Year

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Band New Year  Empty Band New Year

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Pieter Popov had a new year full of opportunities ahead of him. As he entered a cabin, he couldn't help but let his smile return. Prefect. He, the failure of the family, was perfect. He had literally rolled around on the floor when he found out.

He sat on the bench, humming a popular song. What a great year. He had even gotten his eyes fixed, so the glasses he usually had were gone.

This year was going to be epic.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Band New Year  Empty Re: Band New Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Aquila had skipped off from the deck, his new friends, and he close call with the water, and began to wander the rest of the boat. He was curious what else he could find. It was going to be a long trip, he should be able to find something else to get into.

He went down to the lower decks, glancing into cabins and trying to anaylize if there were any that he felt a strong desire for going into, people mischief, people he could bother, he made his way along the rows.

Stopping at one, he smiled as he saw the familar face.

"Pieter," he greated with a call and a smile, just letting himself into the cabin, "Look who lost their glasses ... you know maybe I should get myself a pair," he grinned impishly, "It might keep me from toppling off boats - what do you think?"
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 am

Adrian was wandering around the lower cabins, just checking things out she was a very curious girl often known for ending up in sticky situtations, as she walked alonged she wondered where they took the ship after they all left, a smirk then appeared on here face thinking of all the places she could hide in this ship without being found

Adrian then saw two boys talking, one of them she knew he had been in the cave where we was going to store her Weasly Firworks on her vist to London for the school holidays, she ran up behind him and pounced on his shoulders

"RAWR!" she yelled trying to give him a fright she loved watching people's faces when she did this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:20 am