Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

All That Jazz

Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

All That Jazz Empty All That Jazz

Post by Theseus Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:05 pm

The door chinkled as he entered, and he looked up with a smirk. "Cheerful," he commented, before moving further into the Cafe.

It had been quite a long time since Theo had been here, and he had felt it was high-time he came back. Ordering a coffee, he turned around before knocking into someone and sloshing it down his front. Nice one, Theo, he thought, before looking down, ready to apologise. "Eh, sorry about..."

And then he recognised the girl in front of him. "Athena!" he said with a grin. "I revoke my apology. Why aren't you in school or whatever?" He nudged her playfully.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

All That Jazz Empty Re: All That Jazz

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 pm

La'Fleur, her favorite cafe here in France. Buying a cup of fresh made coffee just on her way out when some idiot bumped into her, causing her to spill out all the coffee on the floor.

''Perfect.'' She muttered and looked down at her coffee stained shoes- they were new bought. Perfect. And it had only just begun. Looking up Athena found herself staring right into her brothers. ''Theseus.'' She said shocked. It had been months. The feelings rushed through her, a part wanted to just hug him and shout something of happiness. But the other part.. Well it wasn't as happy. Why hadn't he sent an owl? He hadn't bothered to speak to her for, what was it now? Six months? Didn't family mean anything to anyone more than her? Surely he was busy with whatever he now was doing on his days. But an owl now and then wouldn't hurt.

''You owe me a new coffee.'' Athena pouted and looked at her brother.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Hello to you too," Theo said with a smirk, pulling her into a one armed hug. "Go on then. What kind you want? Get a cake too. We'll go have a natter." He smiled and placed the order, before venturing to find a seat, gesturing for his sister to follow.

"So, how's tricks? How's school? Got a boyfriend? Girlfriend? Best friend? Give me goss." He took a sip from his coffee and studied her over the rim. He had a feeling she was annoyed with him, but he couldn't be sure. He still felt a little bit hazy from the night before, hence the coffee perk.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:17 am

''Hello on you too Theo.'' She said grumpy but smiled when he hugged her. Even if he didn't like her she could like him. After all they were brother and sister. And that had to mean something right?

''A mocha latte and chocolate cake!'' She said, perhaps a too bit exited. But she was too happy to care. Athena sat down opposite him and leaned back.

''Summerbreak, and for your when its summerbreak you dont have school.'' She winked. ''No boyfriend, nor girlfriend you nutter. And yes infact I do have a best friend. You remember Lance right? Lance Arthur. Anyways he started at Beauxbatons last semester.'' Athena smiled huge thinking about it.

''And just before I got here I met this really annoying girl. Urgh I just wanted to turn her into a frog. Though I strongly believe someone will do that to her back at school later.''
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm

"Awesome choice," Theo commented. "Double that," he said to the waiter, and led his sister to a seat.

"Lance Arthur," Theo said, thinking back. "Uh, no, not really. But he sounds cool. A best friend is always a good thing." He smiled, before listening to her again. "Ugh, really annoying girls? Want me to go slap her? Or is that child abuse? Better not." He leaned back in his chair and grinned.

"You haven't missed much, to be honest," he told her, smirking. "Rhea's a bitch. Art's in love. Maman and Dad are the same. Baby's a baby. I've not done anything with my life. Oh, I did meet a guy though. He was interesting. He fell on top of me at Rhea's eighteenth." He grinned.

"Anyway, do I get to meet Lance Arthur?" he asked. "Jog my memory?"

(Sorry it's so late! Razz)
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am

''He only was with me twenty four seven every day from I was five to twelve..'' She shook her head at her brothers bad memory. ''Yes, a best friend is always good to have.'' Athena laughed. ''I'd love it if you slapped her but yeah, don't think thats too good of an idea eh?''

''Sounds like always. Except the Arty in love. Do tell, do tell!'' She took a big sip of her coffee and listened eagerly at her brother and what he had to say. ''You should do something with your life Theo, just don't become a stripper or join the mafia or something similiar to that'' Thena said with a laugh.

''You met a boy eh?'' Her left eyebrow raised and she eyed him. ''I didn't know you played for that team.'' He must have meant something else, right? Her brother couldn't be gay, now could he?

''Well I hope I can bring him home for Christmas so if you're planning on being home then, then sure. You'll get to meet him then.''

(It's okay! Smile )
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 am

"Alright," Theo said with a grin, jokingly flexing, "but tell me if I do need to slap anyone and I will jump at the opportunity." He winked and took a sip of his coffee.

"Arty in love? With um, yeah, with um, what's her name... um, I don't know, the cool one from Durmstrang. Uh... Ophelia? Yes." He grinned and thumbsed-up to show his approval. "I don't know really. I don't know what's going on in this family half the time but he seems pretty happy so it seems cool to me."

He pondered this question carefully. "I'm not really on any team, if we wanna put it that way," he said thoughtfully, before looking back at Athena. "You don't mind do you?" It wouldn't change anything if she did mind but Athena was his favourite sister and he would have rather had her support than not. He smiled and leaned back. "Not that he's that interested. I think he's slobbering over Rhea at the moment. Typical."

Christmas. "Oooh, I love Christmas," Theo said, smile widening. "Yeah, bring him home! I need to reacquaint myself with this Lance. And of course I'm planning on being around. It's only like my favourite time of year. And the only time Rhea is slightly more tolerable than usual." He winked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content