Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Le Jazz Hott

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Le Jazz Hott Empty Le Jazz Hott

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Daniel sat on the rock by the lake, the place where he usually spent his time thinking, or singing to himself. Today, he was writing. Writing something that would change his life, for the better hopefully. It was his application to the New York performing arts school, Juliard. He clutched his quil, trying to think clearly. But his brain did not want to work. It was hard. They were simple questions, but they looked like a word jumble to him. He sighed.

"Daniel Heartford, you have dreamt of this since you were a little boy, suck it up, and write the application" he scolded himself, outloud. He sighed and tapped the tip of his quil on the rock. Why was he so nervous?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Le Jazz Hott Empty Re: Le Jazz Hott

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Casey was jogging around the Lake to clear her head and stay in shape. She was dressed in only a sports bra and short shorts, but she wasn't cold. The running really warmed her up. She spotted her best friend with a parchment and a quill some distance away and ran up, sweaty but smiling. "Hey Dan, doing homework?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"you could say that, but not really..." he mumbled not really looking up. He wanted to write the stupid application and get it done with, but he couldn't find the words to jot down. This school was his dream, but hogwarts was great, and he'd miss london like all hell. He sighed and jotted down his name and birthdate. The questions now came.
    'List some of your special talents'. Special talents? did he even have any of those?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Casey glanced over his shoulder. "Juliard?" she read. "What and where is that?" She scanned farther down, reading the question he was on. "Um, singing. Can you dance? Cooking, designing, planning ANYTHING, sewing... I don't know, what else have you got? Surprisingly enough, I haven't known you for that long and I haven't gotten around to full scale stalking yet." She said, grinning at him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Daniel blushed when she rattled off a bunch of his talents, and he listed them as though he were taking notes from a teacher. That was how desperate he was right then and there.

"juliard is an acting school in New York City, Casey. It's where i'm applying to audition at the end of my time at hogwarts" he looked back down at the application and sighed and filled in a couple more questions
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Casey got still. "Oh. Is that the end of this year?" She sat next to him and ran her hand through her hair. "I don't know how ready I am to let you go." She smiled at Danni. "I'll miss you, but I'm not going to be so selfish that I'll keep you from your dream. Is Aragorn going with you? Do you have a place to stay? Do you have enough money?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"yes i have the money, if gorny goes with me, well be renting an apartment. Nothing too extreme.. and...and..." he burst into tears. In truth, he didn't want to go yet either. he sounded ready, but he wasn't. Why was he like this. New York had been his lifelong dream, and now. Now he felt so different. His life was in london. He was going to even miss Karma. and she made his life hell. He sniffled a little, trying to force himself to stop crying. He couldn't. The tears only came faster
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"Oh!" Casey wanted to hug him, but she glanced down at herself, realizing that she was completely sweaty. She waffled, knowing Danni liked being clean, but ended up hugging him anyway. She'd get his clothes cleaned if he needed them. "Shhh Danni, shhh..." Her hand fluttered around her waist whereshe usually had tissues, but there were no pockets on her workout shorts. She quietly summoned a packet of Kleenex from her dorm and handed one to Danni. Looking him in the eye, she asked him, "Are you ready for this Danni? If you're not, you don't need to go now. You can stay here, graduate, and then go to Juliard. You could still get a place in a show, even if you're a few years older. It's ok not to be ready. But don't stay here just for me. Live your dream if you're ready."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content