Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Muggle Studies Lesson 1 5th year

Muggle Studies Lesson 1 5th year Empty Muggle Studies Lesson 1 5th year

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Katie walked into the classroom. She was excited, cause this was a class that they didn't have a durmstrang. But she knew that it was a pureblood school. They wouldn't teach about muggles. So she was excited to take it at Hogwarts. She was curious about their lifestyle. She wondered who else was going to be in this class with her. Or if she was by herself.

She sat there waiting for anybody.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Muggle Studies Lesson 1 5th year Empty Re: Muggle Studies Lesson 1 5th year

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Dylan walked in, kind of put out that Hogwarts didn't have Battle Stragties. He had wanted to take that class, but oh well. He could always take it next year.

He noticed another Durmstrang student, and walked towards her. "Hey," He said in fluent Russian. "Do you like Hogwarts so far?" He asked. "Oh, I am Dylan by the way. Dylan Veer."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:36 am

Katie smiled. She was glad to see a person that she went to school. She liked how Hogwarts offered different class. So she got a break.

" Oh hey." She then smiled. " I am Katie by the way. Katie Riley. Hogwarts is different and I like it here."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Katie. Same here, though I personally like Durmstrang much better. More of a mystery in it, in my opinion." He paused. "I wonder how many students are thinking we are all dark, since we go to a school where only Pure bloods go." He told her.
    Bianca Forest
    Bianca Forest
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Bianca Forest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Bianca walked into the classroom ready to learn. She was an eager learner. She had always been like this ever since she could remember. She saw two others students in the classroom but ignored them since the looked like they were busy. There looked like they were from Durmstrang but she wasn't sure until she heard them speaking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 am