Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years

Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years  Empty Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Stella Moon Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Stella was having a bad day and she decided that the best thing to would be to get to P&A early. When she arrived she saw that she was the first one there. This put a small smile on her face. She found and took her seat waiting in silence for everyone else.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years  Empty Re: Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Ruby rushed into P&A, not in a happy mood. She ran out of her sweets and she woke up late. Slowing to a stop right inside the door she growled to herself realizing she woke up early and rushed here for no reason.

Ruby looked around and noticed Stella sitting down. Walking over, she frowned and slumped in the chair next to her. "Ugh. How are you Stell?"
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years  Empty Re: Potions and Antidotes Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Stella Moon Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Stella looked up and saw Ruby come in not looking happy. "I am OK, I guess. Now you look like someone just broke your wand or something." she said looking at the not too pleasant look on her face. "Whats up?" she asked giving her sister a pat on the back.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Ruby looked over at Stell and forced a smile. "Been better. Just ran out of my sweets last night.. THEN! I woke up early and you know me and waking up. I didn't hear anyone so I thought I was late and rushed here... I need to go back to my room and find my emergency sweet stash." She ranted and grumbled to herself.

Ruby shook her head and leaned back in her chair.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 am

"Ladies," Kas walked into his room with an impish grin. "That cerianly doesn't look like memory potion to me."

He put on a stern look before laughing.

"I hope you are having a charming converstaion - though I will need you to make a the potion at some point in time if you wish the grade."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am