Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years

Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years Empty Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years

Post by Gavril Hristo Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Gavril had quite the morning: he had overslept, been late to eat and on top of that he had forgotten his book in the common room. But he was cheery once he made it into the classroom - this was one of his most liked classes, and he was sure he'd enjoy it. He walked in and set his things down, and then sat down himself.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years Empty Re: Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Katerina walked into the Potions and Antidotes classroom and raised an eyebrow at the Hrabrost boy already there, but didn't give him much thought as she made her way to a seat near the wall.

Sighing, she sat down and prepared her things for class.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years Empty Re: Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 pm

"Oh look," Kas cheered with a grin as he appeared in his room. "I have students!! It always surprises me when you people show up rather than skip."

Strolling causally to the front of the room he grinned at the students.

"Well you two look like you're having a thrilling time," he laughed. "Lets see if we can change that up a bit... what do we have today... Oo Swelling potion. That's an exciting one."

He flicked his wand and the ingredients showed up on the board.

"Do we want to have a discussion today? Or should we just get into the good stuff and start brewing?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 am

Kiki rushed into the class, and looked up at the Professor. He exclaimed, "Sorry, I'm late!" He then flopped down onto the nearest seat he could set his eyes on, next to the Hrabrost boy.
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Gav smiled slightly at the professor's comment. Why would anyone pass up on potions and antidotes - it was an amazing class, he thought and looked up to the Professor's face: he seemed in a happy mood - ready to make the class work hard, which Gav found helpful.

"Professor," He paused, taking a breathe "The swelling potion, it seems rather obvious about what it does. But if other students need it be explained, then I am fine with it"
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 am

Katerina hated overly happy people. But with the Potions and Antidotes professor, it was hard to hate him.

She shrugged, not even looking when a Slushatel joined the class, "Doesn't matter to me."

Calypso Grunwald
    Calypso Grunwald
    Third Year
    Third Year

Potions and Antidotes, Lesson 2; Second Years Empty Potions and Antidotes

Post by Calypso Grunwald Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Calypso walked into the class, a bit embarrassed for being late.
    She was late to wake up, forgot her favorite in her dorm and was lacking her morning coffee.
    She took a seat in a corner, taking notice of the people present in the class.
    The teacher looked happy and cheery, but didn't seem like one to tolerate lack of attention. one boy seemed cheery type, another one relatively calm. And the girl looked irrtated.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Kas laughed and shook his head, "I believe you are quite right - And please, if I haven't told you before, just call me Kas... Professor makes me feel so much more... mature than I actually am."

He shook his head and laughed again.

"Oh look more students. Come in, come in, introduce yourselves, and-or just take a seat."

He hoped off his desk and clapped his hands, "Right, soo if that seems to be all for the questions. Lets get Brewing... I'll try to keep you all from blowing us all up. Even if I managed to do it as a student more than once."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Kieran nodded and opened his textbook. He just saw the Slushatel girl that came in, and she looked kinda hot.

Oh never mind.

He processed the instructions mentally in his head and walked over to the supply cupboard to get whatever he needed.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Kasper started to stroll around the room, glancing at students as the put in the ingredents. He hummed to himself, amusing himself as he monitored the students.

"Now, now, everyone remember to watch their potions with care," he reminded gently, "Any potion can turn into a disastor if one does not do everything quite right."

He let out a little laugh, "I should know, I use to do it often in my youth."
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 pm

After gathering his ingredients, he began to crush some; mix others; and slice one or two other things for the potion. He quite enjoyed this class - it had been fun, for the first two years he had taken it. His head looked up at the professor, and nodded slightly, but he was too involved in making sure his potion had come out perfect to really take in any words that he had said.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Katerina nodded and got up, making her way to the supply cupboard for ingredients. After taking everything she needed, she put her stuff on the table and opened her book, reading over the instructions once more.

When she had prepared all the ingredients, she started adding them to the cauldron and brewing. As she finished putting the Puffer-fish eyes, she waited, looking over the other students' potions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm