Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 am

Kissing Casey felt like eating his jelly beans all over again, an over whelming feeling spread from his toes up to his head. dropping his bag to the floor he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her off the floor so he wouldn't have to bend down to reach her lips. He felt the sparks in his abdomen melt all the ice away and he smiled into the kiss.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 am

Casey pulled back, gasping for breath a little and smiling so big it felt like her face was going to break. Leaning her forehead against Liam's, she said, "Fun fact. You were my first kiss. I'm glad." She locked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "There," she said, grinning impishly with a wicked twinkle in her eye. "Now you don't have to hold me up."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

Liam chuckled and felt his face stretch into a wide grin, his dimples surely popping out. "Well miss I can say you were my best kiss, I'm glad I was given the honor" Liam's face heated up but he smiled still feeling Casey wrap herself around him. "I don't mind holding you up" he leaned forward and kissed her nose.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Casey giggled as Liam blushed from her teasing and kissed her nose. With a sigh, she released her hold on him and swung down to the floor. "I suppose we should probably go back into the classroom now," she pointed out regretfully, while twining her fingers with Liam's. "Not that I wouldn't rather stay out here, but we'll probably get in trouble."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 am

Liam sighed but nodded agreeing with her and pulled her to him with the hand she was holding so they could walk back with they're sides hugging. "I suppose your right. But just letting you know as of now, as soon as class is over we are going to have words Miss Donohoe" Liam smiled and pressed his lips to her temple. He knew he was had something special so he was going to take care of it.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Casey smirked at him. "Of course I'm right. I'm alsways right." Pecking him on the cheek as they walked back to the classroom with hands entwined, she added with a mischeivious glint in her eye, she added, "I wasn't under the impression that you wanted to talk. If fact, I thought there would be very little talking at all." She grinned at his blush as they returned to their seats next to each other, linked hands swinging between their chairs.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am

Liam was chuckling at her statement, looking at her out the corner of his eye. "Oh yes you caught me in my dirty deed! And besides I never said I would be talking to you with my mouth" he smirked and tapped his temple. That was going to be one of the only perks of having the bloody mind reading he could speak to her without SPEAKING and multi task with other sorts of engagements. Cunning Plan
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

"That's cheating," Casey teased. "Use body language instead. Although the mind speak thing frees you up for all SORTS of other activities!" She giggled. "Ok, are we done having an innuendo fest? As much fun as it is?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 am

Liam looked at her in fake bafflement. "I have no idea what it is you are referring to Miss Donohoe" he smirked while facing the front of the class and squeezed the fingers that were wrapped around his hand gently.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 am

Casey nudged him with her shoulder. "YOu know exactly what i was talking about Mr. Ashton," she said. She tried to sound stern, but she was grinning as she faced the front of the room, ruinging the image. She squeezed his hand back.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Liam smiled and turned in his seat to face her, and he poked her cheek. "I don't know if I've told you this before, but you are so beautiful, and it's crazy because I've never told you that, but I'm going to remind you everyday okay!" Liam turned to face the front of the class again, slightly wondering when the professor would arrive so they could be done with todays lesson.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Casey swatted his finger away with a grin and blushed when he called her beautiful. "You're just saying that cause you feel like you have to, but thank you anyway. You're handsome and kind, and if you need me to remind you every day, we've got some issues. You should already know."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Liam turned to her again, "Hey, I really do think your beautiful, your personality and spirit are what make you the most beautiful to me, and I will always remind you if you don't believe me Casey" Liam stared at Casey with a small smile and raised their intertwined fingers so he could kiss the back of her hand. "And I'm just a regular guy, I'm not a god or anything special, I'm your friend before anything okay, for whatever you need, you can talk to me, promise me you will talk to me about any problems" Liam wanted her trust before her love because to him they wee one and the same.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Casey squeezed the hand that held hers. "I know you're normal. That's the best thing. You're steady, constant, and completely understanding. And I know that I can always talk to you. It's one of my favorite things about you. You were my friend before you were my love." She grinned at him. "That's the way to do it best."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Liam smiled happily pulled Casey into a one arm hug. "You a constant for me too, it's cheesy but your like that lightbulb in my dark life that keeps me going, when I think of my dad or when my mum and sisters are in a fix I think of you and what you would say or just your face and I feel like I can over come anything. Super cheesy but it's true.."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Casey grinned and leaned into the hug. "It's ok. Love always seems to be super cheesy. I admit to laying in my bed and thinking about you instead of falling asleep," she said blushing. "I'm glad that I can keep you going. I like giving you stregnth."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Smiling softly Liam kissed her forehead. "I can admit to that as well, and I find myself spacing out thinking of you when I should be working in class or doing something else menial. Love it does crazy things to ones life" But he would give up the feeling of being loved for anything in the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:54 am