Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Camille Fortescue
Countie
7 posters

Music Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Music Lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Music Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Countie Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Tobias was taking Music. Music was his life. He loved Playing the Violin and guitar. He went into the classroom and sat down. His instruments was shrunken down in there cases in his pocket.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Music Lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Re: Music Lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Camille smiled when she saw the other boy in her Music class.

"Seems like we're taking all the same things, huh?" she said, flopping down on a seat near him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Tobias looked at the girl who had sat next to him.

"It seems we are my Lady. I'm Tobias Count. A new Third year Prideux." Tobias said as he offered his hand to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 am

Quinn walked into the classroom to see Camille and Tobias. "Camille!" Quinn ran in and hugged her. "What are you doing here" asked Quinn. Quinn looked at Tobias. "Hey Tobias, nice to see you again" Quinn smiled. Quinn took a seat next to Camille. "So Tobias what are you doing here also" Quinn asked him.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am

Roxanna loved the school already. She couldn't be;ieve she missed 2 years of being in a actulal school. She sat down close to the other students.

"Hello," She said to them. "I'm Roxanna Lyric." She said as she got her things out.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am

Quinn looked up when she heard someone enter the classroom. "Hey Roxy it's nice to see you again" Quinn greeted to her. She still remembered the conversation they had with Alora in the park. Quinn wanted the teacher to come in.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am

"Ooh, Prideux?" Camille smiled and raised her hand, "High-five. The best house in all Beauxbatons, you can be sure of it."

She got up and hugged Quinn when she saw her, "Hey Quinn! I'm taking classes, what do you think I'm doing?"

Cammie looked up when she saw a blonde girl sit close to them and smiled, "Hello, I'm Camille."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 am

Quinn smiled. "Well I no you are because you and I have the mostly the same classes and did you realize that this room is filled with Prideux except for one" Quinn just noticed this. Wow was today a slow day for Quinn or something.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Emelie walked into the Music classroom.

"It seems like it," she said, speaking for the first time that year. "I'm Emelie, by the way. Emelie Foss." She took a seat alone.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:17 pm

"Prideux pride!" Camille exclaimed, looking at another Prideux girl who had just walked in. Recognizing her from her other classes, she was about to talk to her - her name was something like Emily, wasn't it? - when she introduced herself.

Emelie. Of course. "Camille," she told the girl, "And why don't you come sit with us?"

Last edited by Camille Fortescue on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Quinn laughed at Camille. "Really, Prideux pride?" Quinn just shook her head at her friend. Quinn heard someone come in and turned to see a girl. Quinn reconized her from Prideux. She introduced herself. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn said to her. She heard Camille ask her to come sit with us.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 pm

"Merlin, I think With all you girls around me I might end up being gay at the end of the year." Tobias started to bang his head on the desk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Quinn laughed at Tobias and went over to him. She stopped him from banging his head and sat on top of his desk. "Aw don't worry, I'm not that bad" Quinn smirked at him. She loved messing around with him.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

"All right," Emelie said, smiling. She moved over to the others. "Nice to meet you." She then turned to the boy banging his head on his desk.

"Oh no, don't want that to happen, do we?" she smirked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Camille smirked, "Oh, Tobi, I think you'd just adore being gay. We could watch chick-flicks, pick our outfits together, read magazines. . ."

"Of course," she added, smirking a bit more, "I don't think Quinn would enjoy it much."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Quinn laughed at Camille's joke but then stopped and glared at Camille. "Really, why would you think I wouldn't enjoy it Camille" Quinn said already knowing the answer. Yeah she liked Tobias but there were a lot of other girls that would get him more then her. Quinn sighed hoping no one would notice.

Quinn nodded. "So are you asking out Julian, Camille. You guys would look cute together" Quinn added a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Tobias wanted to be sick.

"I will never go near a mans arse thank you!" he said as he paled
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 am

Quinn started laughing really hard at what Tobias just blurted out. She controlled herself. "Yeah Camille, don't make the boy feel unwelcome here, although he probably wants to get your digits so he can either curse you out or take you out" Quinn laughed.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am

Camille frowned, "Julian? What Julian?"

She rolled her eyes, "Probably the first choice. Since he's. . . you know, and I'm . . . yeah."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am

Quinn laughed. "The Prideux prefect, that Julian" Quinn said to her. "You never no Camille, he is nice, well when he isn't shouting saying he doesn't like guys in that way" Quinn teased Tobias while looking at him.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

Camille laughed, "Rousseau? I'd give anything to get a hand on him."

"I'm not asking him out, though," she said, "He's Julian freakin Rousseau. Besides, I don't think he does dates. And neither do I, to be honest."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

Quinn rolled her eyes. "Yes that Julian" Quinn said to her. "Why not, you're Camille, now I want you to get your ass to him one day and ask him out, and who cares, do a friends with benefits thing with him" Quinn just shrugged.

"You're not that kind of girl" Quinn told her. "Whether you want to be that girl or not, you're not" Quinn finished.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Camille raised an eyebrow, "Seriously Quinn? He's like, the most wanted guy in the school. He has all these fifth year girls with him, like Ninette Fontaine, Lisette Josse, Harmonie de Venin. . . Why would he want anything with me, honey?"

"And," she continued, wrinkling her nose a bit, "If by 'that kind of girl' you mean the kind that doesn't want a serious relationship than, yeah. I am that kind of girl."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Quinn shook her head. "Okay he is not the most wanted guy in school because I don't like him at all, I like someone else and second why wouldn't anyone want you Camille. You're smart, funny, easy to get when it comes to water balloons" Quinn smiled at her friend.

"No you're not Camille, don't say that" Quinn told her. "Even if you're that kind of girl why don't you stop being that kind of girl and date" Quinn suggested.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 am

Standing outside the classroom door in the hallway Basil listened to all the girly speak and what sounded like gossip from the third years in his classroom. Hopefully these kids actually had some sort of brains or he was gonna be hard pressed to pass them at all. More likely he'd end up throwing the lot of them out of his artistic domain.

Dressed in his usual tight grey leather pants, knee high brown leather boots and three quarter sleeve white poets shirt Basil stormed into the classroom, slamming the oak door shut behind him, the pendant hanging low on his chest swinging dangerously. His acoustic guitar slung across his back Basil marched up to the desk at the front of the classroom and pushed it hard towards the left hand wall where it slammed into the low bookshelves along the wall with a loud crash.

Turning to his students he barked, "That's enough gossip, ladies. Get up off the floor and hold yourselves as if you are actually serious about this course. Because anyone that believes they can just fly by in this course is sorely mistaken and they can leave out that door right now. Ms. Mikaelson, get out of Mr. Count's lap and at least pretend to be a wholesome young lady." He smirked, his mismatched eyes and currently spikey blond hair making it look rather sinister.

(OOC: There are no desks, nor chairs in this classroom. I suggest you all go back and read the classroom description.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:03 am