Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson One ; Fourth Years

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson One ; Fourth Years Empty Lesson One ; Fourth Years

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Alec walked in his Light Arts classroom and looked around. Aw man, he hated being first in class. Shrugging, he walked over to one of the seats in the back and got his books out.

Wondering what this new year would have in store for him, he closed his eyes.

Lesson One ; Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson One ; Fourth Years

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 am

Antonette wandered into the classroom, finally having found it that is. A frown graced her features as she saw only one person in class. She sighed and wandered over to the boy's desk, realizing he was from Prideux.

Antonette cleared her throat to get his attention. "May I sit here?" she asked indicating the seat next to him.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Lost in his thoughts, Alec'c eyes flew open, startled, when someone cleard their throat next to him.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, of course," he said, sitting up straighter in his chair. He looked around the room and at his watch, realizing class should have started a few minutes ago. "Well, I don't think we're going to have any class. . ."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

Antonette smiled and mumbled "Thank you" as she took the seat beside him. Her eyebrows furrowed "Maybe the Professors late is all" she said. She sighed and started drumming her fingers on the desk then turned her face towards him. "I don't believe we've met.." she said and smiled "I'm Antonette DeMoivre and you are?" she asked, one of her eyebrows raised.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Alec shrugged, "I'd still prefer if there was no class. Wouldn't you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Antonette," he echoed, and smiled, "I'm Alec Blanchard. I'm pretty sure we're from the same house..."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Antonette waved her index finger in the air "Some people actually like class" she said then shrugged "'Sides this is one of our first lessons" she added

She tilted her head and stopped drumming her fingers on the desk and placed them under her chin. "We are? I don't think I've ever seen you around"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 pm

"But what if the professor's an ass?" Alec asked, grinning, "Shouldn't take risks, DeMoivre. Better not have class."

He smirked and shrugged, "Well that's good then, isn't it? Can't have people knowing what I'm up to."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:12 pm

He sighed and made his way towards the classroom he was bored and lonely at the minute so hell why not take Light Arts. Classroom it wouldn't hurt right? He asked himself before making his way towards the Class, and then sitting alone away from the two. So he would not be bothered.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

She blinked and shrugged "If the professor's an ass well i may or may not run off orrr maybe just tolerate him till class is done" She raised an eyebrow at him "If people don't take risks no one can achieve anything" she simply replied.

Ann furrowed her eyebrows then smiled "Well everyone does need their privacy." She looked over at the new person, just noticing him, then shook her head and didn't say a word .
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm

He looked at her and simply sighed. And ignored her them. Before going back to being himself. he pulled out a book, and slowly, slid down towards the chair, so he would not been seen reading a book. A Badass reading a book, will be bad for his reputation then again where did he get all the information about, and plus he was very intelligence, and Had a Photographic Memory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:50 am