Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

safe and sound.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

safe and sound.  Empty safe and sound.

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Alec grinned as he saw, from the Prideux table, his little sister being sorted into Angélique. He hoped she was alright and happy, but couldn't really tell from where he was sitting.

He hadn't realized how hungry he was until all the food came. Putting a bit of everything on his plate, he turned to his housemates.

"Anyone do anything interesting this summer?" he asked, still grinning. It was weird, but he felt so. . . safe insided the walls of the palace.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

safe and sound.  Empty Re: safe and sound.

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Lisette plunked herself down next to the boy, watching passively as the goblet in front of her filled up with ice water. She held it up against the side of her head and winced as it touched the large lump that had formed there.

"Well, hello Blanchard," she tried to sound as cheerful as she could while talking through a blaring headache, "I trust the rest of your journey here went well."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Alec turned when he saw Lisette sit beside him and smirked as she was touching her goblet - full of ice - to her head.

"My journey was great," he told her, "A pissed Collin Raven is just delightful company, really."

He pointed to her lump, "What happened to your head?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 am

"Oh I can imagine," Lisette said with a sarcastic laugh, which jostled her head so that it hit the goblet and made her wince, "What, did he profess his love for Kassidy then start swearing that Ninette was the devil. Or was it Casey who did that?"

She shrugged, and removed the goblet from her head for a little bit once her skin began to burn from the cold, "A pissed Ninette Fontaine," a frown played on her features, "At least, I think that's what happened. I don't really remember. Julian seems to, though."

The girl sighed as plates full of food appeared in front of her, but she didn't want to so much as touch any of it.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

"Yeah, something like that," Alec said with a small laugh, but then frowned, "Casey? Who's he?"

He watched as the plates full of food appeared and started eating. Laughing, he had to control himself so he wouldn't choke. "I knew you and Rousseau had something to do with it," he said, grinning after he took a drink.

"She must have been really pissed if she did that took you," he muttered, pointing with his head at the lump, "What did she do?"

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 am

Laurent was so happy to be sorted into Prideux, he sat down at the table where the rest of the Prideux house was sitting and watched the rest of the other first years being sorted. There were two older students sitting across from him, they seemed to be in deep closer

Laurent flicked his eyes over towards them and gave a softly smile, he watched as food began to appear on his face, he picked up a meat pastie of some form, as he took a big bite out of it, it spuirted outsome of it onto his uniform, Laurent looked down at his chest in horror, he then quickly grabbed a napkin, and held it in front of the stain hoping no one saw it, he looked around trying to work out how he would fix this, he didn't know any cleaning charms
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Alec looked at the first year boy recently sorted into Prideux and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey there, firstie," he said, "Welcome to the best house in all Beauxbatons."

He laughed a bit when the boy got his robes dirty with food and took his wand out. "Scourgify," he muttered, flicking the wand and putting it back in his robes.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Lisette looked at Alec in mild surprise, "Casey Raven? He's Collin's twin. How did you not know that?"

She knew she should have been upset when he started laughing, but Lisette couldn't help but smile as she said, "Not much, just blasted up into a wall with a well-placed curse. Apparently I got the worst of it, though. We did kind of deserve it for bursting in on her and Collin -on purpose I might add... but the looks on their faces were so worth it."

Lisette looked up as the boy sat down at the table, "You're pretty cute for a first year. Alec, remind me to keep a tab on this one."

She gestured to herself, "My name's Lisette Josse, and this is Alec Blanchard."

Last edited by Lisette Josse on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Alec frowned, but then remembered who it was. "Ah, the twin," he nodded, and then shrugged, "Well, excuse me for not keeping track of the Ravens. Wait- isn't he the one who punched Rousseau?"

"Ouch," he said, wrinkling his nose, "Maybe you should go to the infirmary, they should know something to make that better." Grinning, he shook his head, "I wish I was there to see their faces."

"Wouldn't that be pedophilia, Lissy?" he raised an eyebrow, but chuckled, "But alright then. Like she said, I'm Alec. What's your name, firstie?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Lisette frowned, pouring herself some soup, then gasped, "That's right, he did! Maybe Julian would be better off staying away from those two all together. He seems to be getting hurt whenever they're around."

She thought for a moment, then shook her head, taking a spoonful of the soup as she did so, "I'll be fine. It'll go away... Do concussions go away?" Lisette shook her head again.

"I was kidding, Alec," She rolled her eyes with a playful laugh, "Besides, four years isn't that much. If anything, I'd be a cougar."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am

Laurent watched as the food stain quickly began to disappear he let a small gasp of awe, he couldn't wait to start practicing magic "Thanks" Laurent said as he smiled at the boy

The girl made a joke about keeping an eye on him, Laurent chuckle and blushed a little. He wasn't comfortable in telling the truth, and besides he couldn't ruin his chances of being outcasted on his first day

"Nice to meet you Lisette and Alec, im Laurent" he said with a warm smile
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"I think everybody should stay away from those two," Alec murmured, "It would sure save us a lot of trouble."

He shrugged, "I don't know. I think so, yeah." The boy looked at her head again and frowned, "But I'd still recommend you going to the Infirmary, Lis. Might be worse than it looks. You never know with Ninette."

"I guess four years isn't that much," he noted with a small laugh, "My parents are four years apart."

"No problem," Alec replied, "So, Laurent, excited?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Lisette giggled, "You're right, but I can't see Julian leaving them alone, or Ninette for that matter. The two of them get that creepy look in their eyes every time one of them walks by." She laughed again, "They look like hungry wolves."

She sighed, swirling her spoon around in her soup, "All right. I'll go once I finish eating." Without much thought, she brought her hand up to her head again, trying to feel if it was bruised or anything. Sure enough, it was sore to the touch, and a large lump had appeared.

The girl shook her head and turned her attention back to the first year, "Yeah, have you decided what classes you're taking yet?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:01 pm