Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing Empty the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing

Post by Manda Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 pm

The message the brunette portrayed was 'I just might kill you if you get in my way'. With her tight-fitting tanktop on, leather pants, and knee-high high heeled boots on, Kait wasn't the regular looking visitor here. Kait was out for a kill. She was ready to release some pent up energy.

Leaning against a brick wall, with a deadly smirk on her lips, Kait observed the passing people. Now, where was this man who was rumored to be part of that death eater attack so many years ago?
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing Empty Re: the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 pm

The last time Iris had visited Azorat, she was nearly killed. Then again, that had never stopped her before from going anywhere. She sighed as she stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jeans, her shirt sleeves folded till her elbows and exposing some of her tattoo.

It had been a while since she had gone out anywhere and today seemed like a good enough day. She spotted her sister a few feet away, and nearly laughed at her posture.

"You do know that you won't pick up any hot guys like that, right?" Iris called out as she walked towards the brunette and leaned on the wall as well.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing Empty Re: the only sound I'll hear after will be my own breathing

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Kait stifled a sigh when Iris appeared. She was happy she could talk to her twin, but she was in a violent mood. Looking around once more, it seemed like the guy wouldn't show up anyways. The ex-Hrabrost shook her head at Iris, and tapped her foot. "Maybe they like the kicking butt ones. Some guys don't want to have to look out for their girl."

Standing up straight, Kait walked over to Iris and stood in front of her. Iris seemed... wary? Frowning, Kait knew right away that something happened. "I have a feeling that there is quite a bit to tell me."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm

"Ah, does this mean you ditched that goody-goody- two-shoes boyfriend of yours?" The Gryffindor asked with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, I could guess he was really sweet but he didn't sound like your type." And Hades isn't your type either, her inner voice muttered but she chose to ignore that.

She rolled her eyes at her sister. "Really, can't I just have a normal conversation without having to unload our pathetic problems on each other?" Sure, there was a lot to tell, but frankly, Grayson had no idea where to start. She just wanted to forget it all, especially what happened last week.

"Did you go back to Durmstrang?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Kait scowled, and glared at her sister. "I didn't ditch him. Things are just too complicated for us to even be together right now." Kait pinched her nose out of frustration, and shook her head. "He's hurt by my actions, and he is afraid I might run away again. The first time I ran away- I ended up getting kidnapped. The second time- I ended up creating a new identity as somebody not even close to my personality." No wonder why he is wary, a voice whispered in her head.

She gave Iris a look, then nodded slowly. Kait wasn't going to end up relaxing a whole bunch (Somebody was after her- no way she was going to relax), but spending the day with Iris seemed nice. "Lets go weapon shopping, and I need to have my dagger sharpened." She gave Iris a predator grin, and stood up straight.

"Yes," Kait stated proudly. She was glad that she managed to go to Durmstrang, without a whole lot of hesitation. Even if the reunion went bad, she was glad that she met up with them again.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

"You do know that it's your fault, right?" The Gryffindor stated in her usual blunt tone. "I know a thing or two about hurting boyfriends, so do not expect me to feel sorry for you, Kait." In reality though, she did feel kind of bad for her sister. She knew how much the Hrabrost loved the boy, but at the same time, couldn't help but think that she should have talked to him rather than run away completely.

Iris shook her head amusedly, as though going shopping for weapons was something totally normal. Though in fact, it actually was for them. "Do you not already have all the weapons you need?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow as they began walking. "Speaking of daggers, I was gifted one on my birthday, and it's turning out to be a better choice than my previous, trusty old one."

"That is amazing, I'm glad you went," she told her sister quietly with a smile. "No matter what went down there, I'm proud of you going, even if it meant calling you a coward multiple times. I am such an amazing twin, you see," she smirked. "So what did your friends say?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm not expecting you to," She snapped, growling. "And I know it is my fault. Go ahead and keep reminding me of that fact, Iris. I dare you." She leaned against the wall, and crossed her arms. Iris had touched a touchy subject of hers- but anybody who knew Kait well enough that she wasn't angry at Iris. She was angry at herself.

"One can never have too many Iris," Kait sang, smiling from ear to ear. "Do you have it on you?" She asked, curious. "And who gave you that dagger?" Kait pulled out one of her daggers on her. It was one of the daggers that Arkadi had specially made for her. It had an ivory dagger, and a gold colored blade. It was made for a pureblood- the elegance and the decoration made it obvious enough- but it was a deadly one.

"And if you call me a coward again," Kait warned, turning around with a pointed look. "I will probably be in a different state of mind, and will react differently." When Iris had called her one, Kait was in a state where she was capable of begging.

Right now? She would slap you if you told her to beg.

"They... weren't happy," Kait started, sighing. "They were happy I was back- but I got scolded. Frodo was hurt, extremely hurt. Dylan was angry and we fought. Alora was all upset, and especially by Dylans and I fight. Overall, it sucked but it was needed." She shrugged, and rolled her shoulders, stretching the muscles.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Iris simply rolled her eyes at her sister. "You know just as well as I that the dare is quite easy for me to do. But I'm not going to waste my breath stating the obvious," she shrugged and smirked at the brunette. She was used to this sort of behaviour from Kait, she knew it would go away eventually.

"Here it is," the Gryffindor said and took it out from the sheath hanging around her waist. It was a gold encrusted hilt, and the blade had a bit of a fancy edge to it, sharp enough to kill. "Alec gave it to me," she replied with a small smile. He knew she didn't like too decorative ones, but she would have accepted it anyways. "Really pretty. Perks of being a 'pureblood' huh?"

The Gryffindor raised an eyebrow at her sister, as though daring to hurt her. "You'll do what? Hit me? Punch me? I can do just as worse. And next time if you act like a coward, that is exactly what I shall call you."

"Well, at least they know you're safe," she sighed. "And that is good enough for now. Are you planning on going back there for your seventh year?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 am

Kait scowled and muttered dark things under her breath. It was obvious this stuff happening was her fault, but you couldn't change the past. At least, legally. But still. Just move on from it, learn the lessons, and deal with it. Still muttering under her breath, Kait hooked arms with Iris and started directing her to a good weapon shop.

"Oooooooo Alec gave you a weapon?" Kait teased, with a playful smirk. "Maybe he wanted you to go hunting with him. Maybe that is what turns him on." Laughing, she brushed back her hair, and examined her knife again. "I guess so. It's not my personal favorite for using, but it is for showing."

Kait gave Iris an odd glance. "Bluntness must run through the family." That was Kaits only comment before dropping the subject. Kaitlen appreciated Iris for what she did, but she wasn't going to admit it.

"No. I plan on getting into the Auror training."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 am

Iris simply smirked at her sister's muttering. This was all usual for Kait to be reacting like this, but even still, she was proud of the Hrabrost. Not for the things she had done, but the way she dealing with it. At least she faced her friends and hopefully, won't run away again.

"He doesn't like hunting. And how the fuck am I supposed to know what turns him on?" She said with a roll of her eyes. "However, I know for a fact that it is not me, so you can imagine whatever you want." She didn't even like Alec like that....or did she? Shaking her head, she focussed her attention back on Kait. "It actually looks a little fancy for your taste," she remarked with a shrug.

She nodded her head, as though she had expected such an ambition. "Becoming an Auror sounds good," Iris agreed. "I think it's exactly what you need as both a distraction and amends to fix your guilt."

If only she were going into such a noble profession as that. But she wasn't.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 am

"Well, arn't you dating him?" Kait innocently asked, fully aware that she wasn't. But Kait liked the idea of Alec and Iris together. "I mean, you talk about him a lot. And he gives you pretty knives." Kait gestured to the knife. "Sounds like someone is fond of you." Toying with hers, the Brunette shrugged. "It is. But it gets the job done."

"And to make sure I won't go around on killing sprees and breaking into places," Kait added, knowing that Auror will use up her pent up energy and distract her from the sin like desires. "I will probably be interrogating the accused or something. Since I'm good at it, and I don't mind doing it to the guilty."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 pm

"No, I'm not dating him and you know that because you already met my real boyfriend," the Gryffindor muttered, feeling touchy at the topic. "He's my best friend, so of course he's fond of me," she stated like it was an obvious thing. But she knew that there was more to it than fondness; he was overtly protective of her as well.

Iris sighed and nodded her head once more, "Glad to know that one of us has found her dream job. I really do feel sorry for the poor soul who's going to end up in your hands. But the Ministry'd be pretty lucky to have you and I'm sure that's exactly how Kallie feels as well."

"I have a fucked up situation going on, by the way," she began. "I snogged two French boys, currently dating and sort of in love with an English boy. I know you really do not care seeing as you are madly in love with a Russian." After a pause, the Greek girl added, "Wow, I am just all over the place, aren't I?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:50 pm