Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

I Can Hear the Bells

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Can Hear the Bells Empty I Can Hear the Bells

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

I Can Hear the Bells 25g77k7

Hermes' disgruntled hoot as his mistress ignored him in favour of the bright and formal paper that was now in her hand caused her to jump. A tiny shriek slipping out of her lips; the over reaction earned her a peak from the creature before he ruffled his feathers and flew off. Juliet followed the movement for only a moment before she lost the bird amongst the others nesting above her, and her focus went back to the paper.

Marriage. Simon was getting married, and she hadn't even met the woman before. Amelia, she thought perhaps she had heard a mention of an Amelia, Amy, before she had left but the name had obviously not been important enough to be significant. And now she was going to be a part of her family, her sister in law and she had never met her.

Juliet would be inclined to think the invitation was a mistake altogether if it wasn't for the message, scrawled in Zach's hand across the back. It was short, and simple and completely Zach.

He's your brother. Come.

He knew her so well, even distance and a weakened communication hadn't dampened their bond. Zachary could still gage her reactions like a book. That made the invitation as compelling as it ever could.

She wanted to go see her family, she did. As much as she adored the sergate family, her "magical" family that she had strung together, the little girl in her still needed them, longed for them.

But she was so different. They were so different.

She could never help but feeling like she didn't belong. Feeling like this invitation was a mistake.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 pm