Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums Empty i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Angel rested her chin on her knees. She was staring at the illuminate fireplace, intensely blue eyes full of curiosity and sllight discomfort. The Slytherin hated fire. Not that it was ever going to kill her. Water was better than fire any day.

She'd rather drown than die in a fire.

It wasn't like Angel could drown. She'd just be stuck under, breathing.

"I'm never going to drown," she concluded silently.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums Empty Re: i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Alex came down to the common room from her room and saw a girl sitting staring at the fire place. She was a little confused on when she heard the girl talk to her self for a brief moment. Alex decided to make her appearance known to her. "Why are you talking to yourself" Alex asked.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums Empty Re: i hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Angel turned and scowled at the younger Slytherin girl.

"I'm not talking to myself!" she snapped. "I'm merely making a point out loud. 'I am never going to drown', is that so hard to understand?" The brunette shook her head in irritation. Was everyone this quick at jumping to conclusions? Ugh. It made her pretty mad.

Angel stood up and walked over. She thought for a while, concentrating on trying to remember the name of this girl.

"Ah," the older Slytherin said suddenly, snapping her fingers in triumph. "Your name is Alex, right?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Alex watched the girl turn around and spot her.

Alex shrugged. "It's not really any of my buisness, you can make a point if you want" Alex said to her. Alex watched as she got up and walked over to her. She looked at the other Slytherin.

Alex nodded. "You're correct, the name is Alex and if I am correct, your name is Angie or Angel?" Alex asked a little confused.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 pm

"Well, good," Angel said, shrugging. "That means we're on the same page after all." She placed her hands on her hips.

She nodded. "I like being correct." The older Slytherin thought for a moment. "Something along that line, yes."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Alex didn't know how to respond to that so she just nodded her head. Alex heard a small noise but shook it off. It was probably one of the first years messing around like always.

Alex nodded. "Hm, I do too" Alex replied to her. "Alright, so by that, I'm guessing one of the names is correct" Alex mentally grinned, she was right sort of.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Angel tilted her head when she heard a small noise. "Did you hear that?" Somehow, it made her uneasy, as all unknown noises did. It didn't seem weird, actually, for someone that had been through what she had.

She sighed. "I didn't say that. Me name could be Courtney, for all you know."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Alex nodded. "Probably one of the damn first years screwing around, nothing normal around here" Alex said to her. If it was a first year than this wasn't the first time it's happened to her, won't be the last either.

Alex grinned. "You don't look like a Courtney" Alex told.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Ange wrinked her nose. "Ew, firsties. I don't know why they have to go around doing all this crazy shit all the time." She shook her head in irritation.

She snorted. "I don't need to look like one to be one."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Alex laughed a little bit. "Yeah, I know. As long as it isn't my little sister doing it too bug me, we're all fine in that department" Alex said back to her. Bristol sometimes did have her moments.

Alex grinned. "Hm, I don't know, I still think one of the other names is your real name, no matter I can just go ask my brother Thomas or one of his friends and I'll know" Alex replied.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Angel snorted. "If she's bugging you, that's okay? Thank Merlin that I don't have an annoying little sister." She shook her head. Sure, she had adopted siblings, but Tallulah wasn't annoying. That was her brothers's job.

"I'll give you a hint," Angel said, though she already had the right name. "My parents were either brain dead or loved sarcasm, giving me my name. It's obvious that I'm nothing like it."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 am

Alex snorted. "Lucky for you, if you want when she is getting on my nerves I'll hand her over to you, no charge" Alex said to her. Alex watched as she thought about something and Alex sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

Alex thought about it for a minute and a smirk grew on her face. "With that hint, I know excately which on it is, it's Angel, correct" Alex asked, although Alex had a feeling it was, even if she denied it.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Angel snorted. "No way. I'm not stupid, or even close to it for the matter. Nah, I think I'm cool with three adopted siblings." She gave a simple, careless shrug.

Tilting her head to the left, the older Slytherin girl made a silent 'huh' sound. Folding her arms, she ndded. "You aren't so bad, Alex whoever you are. It's okay to meet you. I'm Angel LaRue."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 am

Alex snorted. "Your loss, but I would never give up Bristol, yes we weren't always close when I came to Hogwarts but I love her dearly and how would I be able to beat up my older brother without her. He can't take us both" Alex smirked to her.

Alex shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. "Well thank you and it's great to meet you Angel, you know who I am already but to be honest. I kinda knew it was you because all summer long Caleb just wouldn't shut up about you. I swear I could take a broom and beat him with it" Alex exclaimed to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "It must be cool to have a sister that can help you beat up your brother. My adopted sister, however, would never harm a fly, so in that sense she's useless."

Angel made a face. "Is that so? I can't be that terrible or good that it's impossible to shut up about me. That sounds plain weird. Though, honestly, he is pretty weird." She smirked. "You should have." A hand rushing up to her hair, she fidgeted slightly. "Uh, what did he say about me, then?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

Alex snorted. "Yeah I am lucky, I still think it's funny, Thomas has been pushing for that younger brother but nothing yet" Alex grinned. "Well with you being a Slytherin you could whip her into shape".

Alex laughed. "I'm being serious, he wouldn't stop. He was talking to my brother and their friend and well I like to ease drop but a couple of times Caleb would just ask me for advice and after the second time I got annoyed with him coming to me" Alex sighed. "He is weird but he is loyal, anyone could tell you if they knew him".

Alex looked at Angel and knew she wanted to know. "Well he would just say how he fell for you and you basically ripped his heart out. He once said that you're the only girl to actually never fell all over him. Sometimes he talked about how good looking you looked while walking away from him. After that it was no longer a PG conversation" Alex explained.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm

"Hmh," Angel mumbled. Talking about family often made her feel uncomfortable, as hers just wasn't existant any more. "I suppose, though that would take an awfully long time and effort, as well as being killed by my stepmum."

"I can understand that," she agreed.

She blinked. "Oh, I am terrible. And I'd never in a million years 'fall all over' him. His ego is already too big!" The brunette furrowed her brows and made a soft 'hmph' noise. "Did he now? I suppose I'd better go get a broom of my own to beat him with."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Alex snorted. "Yeah well, there is that theory as well, just thought I'd add something a little bit more... Optional" Alex replied to her. She realized the uneasyness of Angel, when family was being talked about.

"Good" Alex nodded.

Alex busted out laughing when she said that. "Yeah I know, he does have a hugh ego, but that is what makes him great. Believe it or not" Alex said. Alex shrugged. "Do what you want to him, oh and when you do that. Make sure to tell him Alex told you, I'd like to see what he got in store for me so I can hand it back to him" Alex smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 pm