Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

An unhappy past.

An unhappy past. Empty An unhappy past.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

Hayden walked down to the enchanted lake, her eyes wide, her hair whipping her face. Pulling off her silver cloak her brother brought her, she sat down by the lake.

Her gray eyes filled with tears as she remember her past.

Crash! Hayden's big gray eyes stared at the smashed vase. "What was that?" she heard her dad growl from down the hallway. She looked at her older brother, Gabriel, tears filling her eyes. "Hayden, calm down" he whispered, placing his hand on his sister's shoulders. They could hear footsteps thundering towards them.

Hayden glanced down at the vase, she had accidently knock. Her thin fingers played with the hem of her purple dress. "WHO DID THIS" their father bellowed, his chins becoming scarlet. Hayden slinked slowly toward Gabriel. "It was me, father" Gabriel said, quietly. Hayden's eyes popped open with shock. "Well, then my boy. Time to teach you a lesson. Crucio". Gabriel fell to the floor twitching and screaming. "Daddy, stop. Please stop. IT WAS ME!!" sobbed Hayden, tears streaking down her face. "Hayden, Sectumsempra, CRUCIO"

An unhappy past. Empty Re: An unhappy past.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 am

Gene gripped his book picnic and basket as he walked towards the Enchanted Lake, looking for the usual, empty spot near the Enchanted Lake, well, maybe not so empty today.

A young lady around his age, was there. He was a new teacher, if Gene was not mistaken.

"Hello there! Young lady! Would you like to join me?" Gene said cheerfully and tapped her on the shoulder from behind.

Wait... Was she crying..?

Gene gasped softly and took a step back, cursing silently at his own stupidity.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"Hello there! Young lady! Would you like to join me?" Gene said cheerfully and tapped Hayden on the shoulder from behind.

Flinching from the contact, Hayden found herself suddenly back in the present. She looked up, with tears running freely down her pretty face and saw a kind looking gentleman.

"H..he...hello" she whispered, coughin as her sore throat contricted. "Who..who are you?" she asked, her hand grasping her wand which lay in her back. Stuggling to remove her wand, she accidently lifted her sleeve, revealing angry red scars down her arm.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 am

Gene saw her hand move to her pocket and his wand came out even faster.

"Don't try-" Gene started until he saw the red markings on her hand.

"What are those?" Gene muttered, he had a soft spot for people who looked like they were abused before.

"Alright. Release the hold from your wand. And I do so as well. Okay?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Hayden looked on in shock as his wand pointed at her. She had always been very fast.

She saw him look at her scars and self-consiously covered them. "Scars, Dimwit" she said, nastyily.

She hated it, detested it when people looked at her in pity.

Brushing back blonde strands of hair, she put dwn her wand.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 am

"Mhm. I have always known to be a dimwit in one way or another, so..." Gene said cheerfully and kept kept his wand.

"Want to have an apple?" Gene opened the picnic basket and handed a red apple to her, and spread open the picnic cloth right beside the lake, and took out his book.

"Want to tell me your story? Maybe it is more interesting than my little book here." Gene said, looking up and smiling.

"My guess, you were abused as a child. My second guess, you thought you have a very fast wand-draw." Barzini said calmly, showing off his ability to guess what a person is thinking of from his facial and body movements.

(OOC: Isabella! Reply to me on F/F. Barzini hereeee!)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

"My guess, you were abused as a child. My second guess, you thought you have a very fast wand-draw." Barzini said calmly, showing off his ability to guess what a person is thinking of from his facial and body movements.

She laughed as he called himself a dimwit.

"Yes, please" she smiled, taking the apple and biting into it. "What book is it?" she questioned, her eyes shining.

"Yes, I am pretty fast with a wand" she laughed, her cheeks red from the cold biting wind.

"Have you been reading my mind?" she scowled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 pm

"Your body language. Could guess." Gene smiled and gestured at a seat opposite him on the picnic cloth.

"What brings you out here?" Gene asked, munching on an apple.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"Body language?" she smiled.

"I was just thinking. What brought you out here?" she questioned, kicking off her shoes and smiling at Gene

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am

"You have conquered my seat of reading. I always come here to read. It's nice here. Quiet..." Gene looked off into a distance and sighed.

"Body language means how you move or look when a question is posed to you. Could tell if you are lying, or others."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

"Sounds nice. Sorry. You can have your seat back." She smiled at the man.

He seemed nice. "Body lanuage. Thats a skill i have to master now" Hayden noted.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 pm

"Yes... It is useful." Gene nodded and offered her the fruit basket.

"Come. Let's eat. Forget all our sorrows in food."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

"Your nice, you know. Not many people would take a second glance at a sobbing girl especially if she isn't that pretty" Hayden said, in awe of his kindness.

Dipping her thin hand into his fruit bsket, she pulled out a plum.
    "My favourite" she smiled.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 am

Gene nodded as she took a plum out.

"Yes... People just judge others by looks nowadays. Really a pity. I am always known to disturb sad people." Gene joked and laughed.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm

She laughed. "Yes, they do" she smiled sadly. "Disturbing, haha" Hayden grinned and bit into the plum.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am

"Yes. Disturbing. In fact, I broke your chain of sad thoughts." Gene smiled kindly and picked up a pebble nearby and tossed it into the lake.

"Throw your thoughts away... Like this..." Gene threw another one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:10 am