Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy Empty Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

Evangeline smiled as she got to the lake. It was the first time she had smiled in a while. She sat at the side, wondering about what types of creatures could be in there. She knew that half of the rumours made up about the lake were made up, but she couldn't help but think.

It was so tranquil just to sit on the side and it was a strange occurrence when someone interrupted her, especially recently, seeing that pretty much everyone hated her here.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy Empty Re: Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

Pandora was walking along the lake. She saw a girl sitting on her own. She walked over to her.

"Are you ok Hunni?" Pandora asked with a small smile.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy Empty Re: Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy

Post by Evangeline Wood Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Evie's head turn slowly towards the girl. Due to the fact that she didn't recognise her, Evie guessed she was one of the exchange students. Great. That was all she needed. A stupid girl who had the nerve to call her hunny.

Evie knew that she couldn't show her disgust straight away, as that would mean everybody would hate her, so she smiled. Not a real genuine one like it was earlier, but a smile all the same. "Yes thank you..." she muttered, turning back towards the lake.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Pandora raised her eyebrows.

"Hogwarts is very different to Durmstrang. This place is very breath takingly beautiful. I'm Pandora Reikhman by the way. 4th year Slushatel obviously on the Durmstrang Exchange. Can I join you?" Pandora asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am