Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Mind Arts lesson 1: 3rd Years

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mind Arts lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Mind Arts lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Countie Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Tobias walked into the classroom and took a seat at the back. He smelled Vampire in this classroom as well as the Creative arts one. He got his stuff out and put it on hie desk.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mind Arts lesson 1: 3rd Years Empty Re: Mind Arts lesson 1: 3rd Years

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Mind Arts had never been Camille's favourite subject. She didn't even know why she insisted on taking it, she just knew she should.

She took a seat near the back, not wanting the professor to call on her to answer anything. She barely noticed the dark-haired boy a few desks away.

"Oh, bonjour," she said when she finally did.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 am

"Oh Bonjour. We meet agian!" Tobias said with a laugh.

"How are you Camille?" Tobias asked with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 am

Quinn walked into class with her books and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Tobias and Camille again. "Hello again you too" Quinn smiled and went to the back.

"Um do you mind if I sit here" Quinn asked Tobias if she could take the seat next to him. Quinn didn't want to be rude and just sit down.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:48 pm

She entered the room with a flourish of her dress noticing the same people she grinned and decided to introduce herself properly curtsying to them all she said "Penelope Vallee" she found a seat nearby, preparing her stuff.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Tobias eyes landed on the girl who came into the classroom. His eyes locked with hers.

"Tobias Count, a Pleasure to make your aquintence Penelope," Tobias said with a bow of his head.

'Strange!' Tobias thought. She smelled different.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Amora lounged back in the beanbag chair that had replaced her desk, looking around the room. These children were.... smelly. She was almost sure she smelt angel in one of them. How common.

Raising her wand, she vanished all of the desks, replacing them with mats at the last second so that as the students fell, they landed on the mats.

"Shut up." She greeted cheerfully. "This is Mind Arts, not social hour. You want to socialize, you can do it outside my classroom." She smiled angellically, standing from her bean bag chair. "Right now, we're doing meditation, so sit back, close your eyes, and pray you don't fall asleep. I will rip your throats out.... I mean, take away house points." She sat back on her bean bag chair, looking over the rest of them. "You're a scrawny lot, aren't you? Well, I hope your minds are stronger than the average Hogwarts Student."

She paused, looking them over. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she pointed to the girl, the one who smelled of feathers. She'd come in last, and had introduced herself as.. Penelope or something. "You there. Ten points from whatever house your in." She wrinkled her nose. "For that atrocity of a curtsy. I've seen elephants with more grace."

Lounging backward, she smiled. "I'm Amora, by the way, and you may begin."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Quinn fell on the floor with a thumb. She listened to the professor talk and instruct what they had to do. Quinn shot a look at Camille. Quinn new she was a vampire. She listened to what she was saying and knew that Camille was going to be a little freaked out for this class. Quinn did what she was told and started to meditate. All though Quinn was glad her mother taught her, her senses so she could feel when people were around her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Tobias inner vampire snarled.

"She didn't even do anything Professor. She just walked in!" Tobias said as he looked at her.

He shut up and closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Good job his tutor taught his the basics of the Mind Arts.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Quinn was meditating when she heard Tobias speak up to the professor. Quinn was afraid to see what happened next. The professor would probably be made at him for talking back to her but the worst she can do is give him detention. Right.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 am

Camille shrugged, "I'm alright, I guess. Not too excited for this class, to be honest." She waved at Quinn as she came in, and her eyes landed on a girl who arrived right after her.

They had another class together, and she'd seen her around, but she'd never really talked to the Vallée. She frowned a bit when the girl curtsied, "No need to curtsy, Penelope. We're all the same."

She fell softly on the mat and frowned, wondering what had happened to the desks. Her question was soon answered when the professor appeared, greeting them all . . . in a strange way. If one could call that greeting. She raised an eyebrow when she practically insulted them and her mouth fell when she took points from Penelope for curtsying.

She opened her mouth to protest or say something, but Tobi beat her to it.

Quinn shot her a glance - seeming almost. . . nervous? - but Camille didn't think much of it. She probably think the professor's a bitch, she thought, and she's right. But whatever it was, Quinn would talk to her after class.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Landing on the mat underneath her Penelope moved her dress in an instant and landed as if she intended to. Folding her legs under herself, she nodded at the Professor saying in her sweet voice "Yes Professor, I shall practice to be more graceful" she then closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, she had never done this before so didn't know what to do. She just steadied her mind and a soft voice in her mind spoke to her.

Words she could not make out but it came from a voice like silk and a pitch that caused her whole body to calm every muscle became relaxed and she found peace between her body and her mind. This feeling was amazing and she smiled as she enjoyed the feeling.

What do I do now? How do I do this? Do I try to use mind control? she was beyond lost so returned to her feeling of peace.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Mora rolled her eyes. "Ten points from you too, then, for arguing. How are people to get better if they aren't told they're wrong, hmm?" She directed this question at the boy, the wannabe Vampire. "You're a youngling still. I don't expect you to know anything." She told him pityingly. "Have you no Vampire mentor? You should get one soon. A dumb vampire is a dead Vampire."

She leaned back in her chair and hummed a sweet little tune. "If I were you, I'd stop worrying about how to control other people's minds and focus on controlling your own. If you can't clear your mind for a moment, you will fail this subject, plain and simple." She laughed. "And I'm not a bitch. I'm just trying to help you keep your thoughts to yourself."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm

"Well I would of thought you knew my mentor. He did say some interesting things about you. Sorin will be pleased to hear that your teaching. You saying he is a dumb mentor? He's been teaching me for 10 years now Professor." Tobias said as he totally cleared his mind from thoughts and emotions.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Mora laughed. "Sorin?" She asked, leaning her elbows on the bean bag chair and swinging her feet. "What a laugh. He's never mentioned you." She grinned. "I'm sorry to inform you that I've moved on to bigger and better toys, but tell your mentor that I give him my best, and let Aurmerle swallow him whole." She rolled onto her back, looking at them all upside down. "If you'd like to complain to me about my teaching habits, please feel free to stop by my office after class. Now, meditate, before I'm forced to take away even more points."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 am

Camille was a lucky girl, in some aspects. Because if she wasn't, she wouldn't have tried so hard to concentrate and would have ended up hearing the conversation.

But because she was, she blocked her thoughts and drfited away to another world, her mind closed to whatever was going on around her, not hearing anything about vampires and mentors. And especially not about Sorin.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

Quinn heard the whole conversation. She felt bad that the teacher was picking on Tobias for no reason. She heard Sorin was his mentor and she felt Camille sort of tense near her. Quinn drifted off into another world. A world away from this one. Quinn still kept her guard up just in case but she was relaxed.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well Professor I could say its lucky that Sorin is not going to be my mentor anymore. That position is open to anyone who wants me." Tobias said as he pulled a face.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh at what Tobias just said. She was trying so hard but let out a little laugh but covered it up with a cough and continued to meditate. Man this was going to be a fun class with the professor and student going back and forth, yup Quinn is lucky she's taking this class.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm

She was trying to make out what the voice was saying, she felt her self slip into a deeper trance as she was interrupted by the professor and Tobias arguing unconsciously she raised her index finger to her lips while she made a shoosh noise. She then concentrated on the voice she was making out words but was blocked. So she came further back to consciousness focusing on the lights that she recognized as each students mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm