Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

brighter than the sun. // charlotte's life.

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

brighter than the sun. // charlotte's life. Empty brighter than the sun. // charlotte's life.

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Dear Journal,

I'm not going to call you diary, it was what I called my last one. And that was Year 6. This is unlike anything that's ever happened in my life, dia- journal. I'm in Hogwarts, a school for witches and wizards.

I was sorted last night into the Ravenclaw house: where the smart kids are. Sure, I've always been smart, but never top of my year. That was always Sienna i'm-so-perfect-and-flawless Campbell, another reason to rub it in my face. But back on topic, I was sorted into Ravenclaw. The hat - yes, they have a hat to sort you! - barely landed on my head when it yelled out my name. Remember my promise, Journal? Of course you don't, mama gave you to me right before I boarded the train. . .

I made a promise - the day I met a witch from another magical school, Durmstrang - to be the best of whatever house I got sorted into. Smartest Ravenclaw, bravest Gryffindor, most ambitious Slytherin, or most loyal Hufflepuff. I'm going to try. Hard. If I'm not the best, whatever. But the hat put me there for a reason, I have to at least try.

This morning was my first day of classes. I've met some cool first years. . . and my classes are amazing. I'm really excited, Journal. You have no idea.

These seven years will be the best of my life, you can bet on it.
    Love,

Charlotte.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 am