Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Lucille Starbursts Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Lucille sighed heavily as she sat down in the first row of her Enchantments class. They never did anything in this class! Half the time no one even showed up! Why she came here in the first place she would never know. Would it matter if she skipped it just this once?

Lucille shrugged and got out her sketchpad, continuing her drawing with the charcoal as she waited for... well, nothing. Sweeping the charcoal in long arcs over the paper made her relaxed, so she supposed it was worth coming here after all. At least it was quiet.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Re: Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:18 am

Juliet entered the classroom in her usual graceful manner, and smiled at the student sitting there, she was hoping that there would be more students but I guess being the end of the year many of the students had become slack

Juliet walked over to the board and pick up a piece of chalk and wrote "Spongify" then turned to her only student "Welcome Miss Starbursts, so would you like to have a guess at what the Charm Spongify does?" Juliet asked in her sweet soft voice

[OCC: Im so so so so SORRY!!!! I feel so bad that I have been neglecting you guys practically all year, but Tilly is gone for good, and now Juliet is here to teach properly]
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years) Empty Re: Brighter Than the Sun (Lesson 4 ~ First Years)

Post by Lucille Starbursts Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Lucille looked up excitedly when someone entered the classroom. She deflated a little when it was a woman she didn't recognize but perked up again when she wrote the spell on the board. Curious, Lucille asked, "Are you the professor now?"

Then, she tilted her head to study the spell on the board. Spongify... she knew of it, but it was a strange spell. Shrugging and figuring a wrong answer wouldn't kill her, Lucille guessed, "Isn't it something that has to be cast on a Spongify pad? The spell-caster can jump onto the pad and bounce to an otherwise unreachable area with it, right?"

[OOC: It's okay, I understand that sometimes it's hard to always be on here. Trust me, I don't always have time to visit the site.]
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Juliet nodded at teh girl "Yes I will be your new Professor, my name is Professor LaFleur" Juliet listened to the girl's answer and smiled

"Well thats very close Miss Starbursts, however it does not simply have to be cast on a Spongify pad, it may be cast on an object to make it soft or bouncy. Today we will be casting it on your textbook"

Juliet then pulled out her wand "Firstly you must hold your wand fairly loosely and swish it in a anticlockwise motion and say the incantation which of course is Spongify, you must make sure your circular swish is very fluid and smooth, ok I would now like you to try and cast it on your textbook"
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:04 am

"Oh, it's nice to meet you then," Lucille smiled. And she meant it! She was excited to be learning something. One lesson was better than zero!

She listened intently to the professor's explanation, nodding slightly. Lucille took out her wand and practiced the movement first. She kept her wand moving in a anticlockwise direction, trying her best to make it smooth. Lucille then focused the motion on her textbook and said, "Spongify!"

To her surprise, it appeared like nothing had happened to the textbook at all. She glanced up at the professor sadly, saying a little sheepishly, "Umm... is it supposed to be a drastic change? Should I poke it or something to test it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm