Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Hold My Hand NOW

Guss Chamberlain
    Guss Chamberlain
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hold My Hand NOW Empty Hold My Hand NOW

Post by Guss Chamberlain Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 am

Oh no. Oh no, no, no.

This was far too high for Guss. The clock tower didn't look that high from down below, but golly was this building quite tall.

Guss Chamberlain did not do quite tall buildings. He had leaned over the edge- in hindsight, probably not the best thing to do knowing that he had a terribly severe phobia of the smallest of heights. But he did believe it would boost his coolness. Coolness was essential.

He whimpered rather loudly as he realised he was probably losing a lot of his general coolness, frozen with fear at the edge of the tower.

"Heeeeellppp..." he cried, hands clammy. "I'm scaaaareeed."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Hold My Hand NOW Empty Re: Hold My Hand NOW

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Charlotte didn't know how, but she found herself at the clock tower, lost once again. It would take a while until she remembered where everything was.

While she was there, she thought the least she could do was enjoy the view. She closed her eyes and took in the fresh air, when a cry for help caught her attention.

Frowning, the girl opened her eyes and called out, "Who's there?"

She recognized the voice a few seconds later, a first year from her house was dangling from the clock tower. "Oh my gosh, Guss!" she yelled, and ran to help him, grabbing his pulse, unsure if the boy would sustain his weight on one hand during the time it would take for him to grab hers.

"Grab my hand!"
    Guss Chamberlain
    Guss Chamberlain
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Guss Chamberlain Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Guss clung to the girl's hand without a moments hesitation for dear life, not once pausing to assess the amount of cooties she could be carrying.

"Heeeelpp..." he squealed, on the verge of tears. From losing his coolness and the fear.

This was so not his day.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Eliza seeing the two of them rushes up "what's going on?! is ecerything ok?!" she kneels to be eyelevel with the terrified first year and dusts him off "gus honey are you alright?" she looks concerned "you must be careful"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

J. J. wandered up the tower. She did enjoy hiding out in its peaks. It was usually quiet. Though today she found a scene that was very different.

She blinked once, and then twice before coming over.

"What's going on?" she blinked at the people, before tilting her head. "You know, if you don't like heights why don't you just stand back here? You can barely tell how high up were from where I am."
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Eliza smiles "J.J youre such a sweet girl..." the small cat at her ankles meows loudly and she laughs. "so is everything ok now?"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Charlotte pulled him back quickly, as the boy seemed to be almost crying.

"There," she said, "Are you ok?"

The Ravenclaw turned to the Hufflepuff girl and nodded, "She's right."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 am