Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hold It Against Me

Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Hold It Against Me Empty Hold It Against Me

Post by Marianne Delancy Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Stepping into the strip club, Marianne hummed softly to herself, eyes scanning the dimly lit establishment. She was here somewhere. They'd agreed to meet here but now, she was having just a little trouble finding her.

Pouting slightly, she flicked her gaze over to the girls on stage, blushing softly as she took them in. They were - wow. Still blushing, she shook her head, returning her brown eyes to the crowd.

Bonnie had to be around here somewhere.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Hold It Against Me Empty Re: Hold It Against Me

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Bonnie was dancing.

Nowhere near the stage, she stood on the bar, imitating the younger girl on the pole - and doing it loads better, by the sound of the crowd - though she had no pole herself. She moved expertly, and her clothes stayed on, though really there wasn't much to keep on. Her bartender's uniform was only slightly more covering than the things the strippers were taking off.

She made her way down the bar, handing out the drinks she was mixing while dancing.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Her brown eyes flicking from person to person until they found their way up to the bar, they flashed, her gaze finally landing on the one she was looking for.

Grinning, she made her way towards her best friend, absentmindedly moving her hips along to the playing song. Balancing precariously on one of the bar's seats, she shook her head playfully as she watched the blonde. "Trying to steal the girls' jobs?" she called out teasingly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm