Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Let The Punches Roll

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let The Punches Roll Empty Let The Punches Roll

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Sighing, Julian slipped into a seat in the hall, staring at the plate in front of him. Lunchtime, and he hadn't eaten and wasn't planning on it. Frowning, he poked his stomach. Ever since that vampire had decided to make him hers, his appetite had seemed to disappear, showing up every once in a while.

Picking up a fork and knife, he narrowed his eyes, staring down at the steak in front of him for a moment before sighing again and beginning to cut it up into small pieces.

Where was everybody anyway? Frowning, he glanced around the dining hall, unable to find a single person he'd want to talk to. Resisting the urge to sigh dramatically, he hummed softly to himself, tapping his foot against the floor in rythym.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Let The Punches Roll Empty Re: Let The Punches Roll

Post by Casey Raven Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Casey strolled into the Dinning hall looked around and saw Rousseau it seemed like he was just playing with his food. He walked over to him, sat down, and began to eat his own food not bothering to make any eye contact at all.

"Not hungry again are we?" He asked asked trying to be friendly but he really did not care how he felt. Personally he never liked him from his interaction with others and the way that he just acted he did not see a reason to talk to him before now and he just wanted to get a feel for him really.

He couldn't hold himself back he picked up one of the small pieces of steak that Julian had just cut and threw it at his face with a smirk. He thought that he could of done worse but honestly he just wanted to get the boy's attention.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 am

Flicking his gaze up to the boy who sat down by him, Julian rolled his eyes, groaning inwardly. Out of all the people, did it really have to be Raven who showed up? Shaking his head softly, he ignored him, concentrating on the steak in front of him.

"'Again'?" Raising an eyebrow, he put down the knife in his hand, "Been stalking my eating habits, haven't you, Raven?"

Raising his eyebrow even higher as a piece of his steak was thrown at him, he didn't react, only flicking his gaze down to watch the piece fall down, "Wow, Raven. Real mature. Wasting food. Aren't you an angel?" Noticing the prefect badge, he smirked, "Ah, so you're the elusive Casey. Funny, with your name, I would've expected someone a little more feminine."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am

"I may have been watching you a little for the past few days. Which is how I have noticed that you haven't really been eating all that much." He knew that it would seem weird for him to be watching but he thought that it would be best to stake out his competition or people that may be his competition for the title of Head Boy in a couple of years Casey always liked to be one step ahead and therefore planned ahead.

"I also was wanting to talk to you about something. But I am not sure I want to any more." He smirked a little and tilted his head to the side and sort of stared at Julian he did not care what the boy thought of him. He had no intentions of getting close to him at all.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 am

Raising an eyebrow, Julian shook his head softly, jabbing a fork in the boy's direction, "That, Raven, is just plain creepy. I can honestly say with a clear conscience that I do not go around stalking people." Shaking his head, he wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of his eye, "As much as this pains me to say, I'm going to have to take off fifteen house points off of Valée for stalking."

Eyeing the boy suspiciously, Julian shrugged, "It's your loss. If you don't want to talk to me, I won't lose sleep over it." glowering down at the plate in front of him, he resisted the urge to grimace as he popped a piece of steak into his mouth.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 am

Casey felt his anger grow and before he knew it he was on the other side of the table staring Julian in the face and punched him in the jaw. "That will show you to take away house points from me." Casey was not about to leave however he wanted a fight Rousseau for some reason a reason that he could not understand usually it was his brother that got into these situations not him.

Casey punched him again this time in the stomach. "Come on Rousseau fight back you know you want to or are you a chicken?" He smirked a little bit. 'This is kind of fun.' He thought to himself as he contemplated his next move ready to block any oncoming blows or at least try to block them.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 am

Julian had barely had any chance to react. He surely hadn't expected this Raven to have serious anger problems. He'd barely finished swallowing when he noticed Casey appear in front of him and punch him in the jaw. Eyes widening, he swayed dangerously in his seat, groping for his wand as he was punched in the stomach. Doubling over, he allowed himself a few moments of wincing before pulling himself up, his blue eyes blazing.

"Fight back?" He smirked, clenching his wand in his fist as he shook softly with rage, "You little bastard, you don't know what a fight is yet." Advancing towards the boy, he grinned coldly, flicking his wand. "Flipendo."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Collin had decided that he was getting a little hungry so he decided to head into the dining hall. Upon arriving he came in just in time to witness Casey punching on Julian and then Julian firing a spell.

"Expelliarmus", Collin fired at Julian to try and stop the spell

Collin ran up trying to hold his brother back from Julian, having no clue what made his brother get this way. Usually he was the calm one.

"Casey, bro, Stop. He ain't worth it." Collin could see his brother was very hot and didn't want to give up easily.

Looking at Julian, Collin was a little irritated at the moment, "What the hell did YOU do?"

Collin knew that Julian was a real jerk and came off like he was better than everyone else. Even though Collin wanted to beat him to a pulp at the moment, Collin was a little more smart than that.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Casey immediately pulled out his wand when he heard the incantation leave Julian's mouth but he knew that it would be too late so he got ready to be hit but when nothing happened he looked around and saw his brother. He growled slightly under his breath and knew what he had to do but honestly he didn't want to do it.

Casey wished that he could of got away without using magic because he didn't like using it unless it was necessary and he knew that he could stand no chance against Julian without but his brother was here now this was not what he wanted either. He pointed his wand at Julian "Offa!"

Then turning his attention to his brother he glared at him a little for his anger was not easily settled when it did break past the walls that helped him remain composed and seem like nothing in the world was wrong. However he really was a troubled child but who wouldn't be when your own father looks down at you as if you are nothing.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Growling as his wand was tugged out of his hand, Julian glared at the other Raven as he approached. Gritting his teeth, he barked out, "I didn't do anything. It's your creep of a brother. He's been stalking me, and he thinks I won't take house points off for it."

Reaching to pick up his wand, he crossed his arms, glaring over that the first Raven, "You could've just put the house points back you know. You're an idiot."

About to advance, he hissed softly, rubbing his stomach. Why did it have to hurt now? Why couldn't the adrenaline work for a little longer? Rubbing his aching jaw, he twirled his wand around in his hand, "There is something so very wrong with you." Glaring as he ignored the pain talking caused, he added, "Both of you."

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Collin tried to get the wand out of his brothers hand, he whispered into his ear, "Will you just calm down, your going get expelled."

Collin glared at Julian, "Stalking you really, I am sure he has better things to do with his time than follow you." Collin could not imagine any reason that Casey would be stalking him.

"Well I believe that just because I can't stand your pompous arse, doesn't make something wrong with me." Collin continued to glare.

Collin was trying to get his brother to leave the room but it was not working.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am

Crossing his arms, Julian growled, "Why don't you just ask him if it's true instead of automatically assuming everything I say is a lie?" Huffing, he continued, more to himself than anything else, "God, people these days."

Eyes sparkling, he smirked, "Of course it does! Where have you been over these years?" Stepping towards them, his eyes darkened, "If it wasn't for the sixth and seventh years, I'd own this school. And sadly, you two seem to not realize that you don't want me as an enemy. But," he shrugged, "you guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, it's not my fault that you fail to see greatness when you're in it's - or in this case - his -" he grinned here, "presence."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"You are not that great and by insulting us you have just shown that you are not as smart as you make others make you out to be for you should to know that you shouldn't mess with the Raven brothers." Casey growled at Raven turning to face him once again. Casey really hated to be insulted and was determined not to leave until Julian was injured and he was sure that his brother wouldn't leave either.

He glared at Rousseau and was not sure what to spell he should use next or what he should do however he was ready for whatever Julian had to throw at him for his insults he didn't take points away but was close to.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri May 04, 2012 12:06 am

Collin wanted to beat this guy to a pulp, forget the dang wands. He just insulted the Raven brothers and a person just didn't do that and walk away with his teeth.

"I believe you have been staring into the mirror too long. You are completely delusional if you think you have any greatness." Collin sneered at him.

Collin was pulling on his brother. "Case he really is not worth the effort it takes to speak with him. Let us leave him to his own self loathing. "

Collin knew he needs to get Casey out of the room before something happened that neither of them could take back, and they would get in big trouble for. Collin needed to find out what had made Casey so upset. Collin knew he would have to pull Casey out of the dining hall.

On there way out of the dining hall Collin could not help but shoot a spell at Julian, smirking Collin turned around and shot Julian a jelly-legs jinx. Collin made a evil laugh and pulled Casey out of the hall.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

"I shouldn't mess with you guys?" Julian stared at Raven, raising an eyebrow before he burst out laughing. "Oh," he grinned, wiping away tears from his eyes as he calmed down minutes later, "That was funny." Shaking his head, he darkened his eyes, "You're the ones who started this. You attacked me. Not the other way around."

Shaking his head at the other Raven, he sighed softly, "I think you're the delusional one. I mean, you thought Ninette was actually interested in you."

Crossing his arms, he frowned, "You have me mistaken for someone else. No self-loathing here. None at all." He didn't hate himself. That was absolutely ridiculous.

Watching the boys leave, he snuck in a little wave, smirking slightly. Twirling his wand around in his fingers, he tensed slightly as one of them turned around, working on the shield spell before the boy finished. Watching the Jelly-leg spell bounce off, he rubbed his still aching jaw for a moment, following the boys out of the dining hall, still smirking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm