Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

slow your roll

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

slow your roll Empty slow your roll

Post by Ellie Perdice Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Lying back on the ground, Ellie sighed. She was tired, and bored, and hungry, and anything else under the sun that a person could be. Except cheerful. She wasn't cheerful at all. She groaned and kicked the floor. She might have been being slightly melodramatic; she had a massive headache, she couldn't sleep because of the anger building up inside her and she hadn't done anything in ages that warranted any kind of excitement. She was, in short, in a rut.

She stood up and started walking around aimlessly, not really caring how much noise she was making or who was watching her. She rubbed her forehead and sighed again.

Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

slow your roll Empty Re: slow your roll

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Why would people lurk around the clock tower? She'd come here because she thought that there wouldn't be company.

Running her hand over her face tiredly, her gaze wandered lazily over to the source of the noise that had disturbed her daydream.

Immediately annoyed at the sight of another grumpy teen, her tired look quickly turned into a frustrated one.

"Pipe down." Val snarled at the stranger, irked by her deliberate loud noises.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 am

Ellie's eyes lit up at the sound of someone else being there. Company. Someone to talk to. GREAT! Then, as the snarky remark escaped the other girl's lips, she sighed again. Excellent, someone else to tell her what to do. Because daddy wasn't doing that enough lately...

Irritably, Ellie pulled at her pigtails and rolled her eyes. "Sorry, miss. I'll try to be quiet," she said and sat up on a rail. It was cold, and cold didn't sit well with the Hufflepuff. At all... "But if you weren't so irked at me for nothing, I wouldn't be in an even bigger mood than I was..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 am