Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An Idea!

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

An Idea! Empty An Idea!

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 am

Demetri walked the halls to go to the Headmasters office. He walked up the steps and knocked on the Asric's Office Door and waited.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

An Idea! Empty Re: An Idea!

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

Ric looked before he heard the door being knocked on. It was something he did. He always knew when people were coming, just like he knew where to find someone. He didn't even need to think about finding someone in the castle he automatically knew.

"Enter." He said flicking his wand to open the doors. His eyes were glued to the papers infront of him, he needed to finish this page before looking up. "Come on in Demetri i wont be a minute." He said turning the page to read the last little bit. Once he was done he looked up and smiled.

"What can i do for you?"
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Demetir nodded and closed the door. He turned around and smiled.

"Hello Asric. I wanted to talk about a Idea that I have had. You see, I have thought that could I teach healing next year here at Hogwarts. Durmstrange offer their student's the subject of Healing. I was wondering if that could be a possibility. You see I woukd love to teach it to the students, and I know that the Durmstrange Healing Professor is currently open at this moment in time.?" Demetri said as crossed his arms tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 pm