Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Wrong idea (Closed)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wrong idea (Closed) Empty Wrong idea (Closed)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Arsen sighed he was seriously bored and with Char and Fang both missing he thought he'd go check out the trophies in the trophy room. He was just interested in what they were awarded for and to who. He knew Hades and his uncle had both gone to Hogwarts but he sure neither of those would have one.

He entered the room and immediately went to the trophy case in the middle of the room just leaning forwards a little to catch the engraved writing at the bottom.

Wrong idea (Closed) Empty Re: Wrong idea (Closed)

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:36 pm

VALERIES POV:

Valerie walked along the corridor to the entrance hall when she peeked her head around the corner of one of the rooms and saw that he was there, that Slytherin boy that she had liked for a while now but he had never bothered to give her the time of day because he was too busy hanging out with his dog ugly girlfriend Charlotte. Shuddering at the name she walked into the trophy room with a smirk flipping her long black hair as she coughed to get his attention.

"Hello Arsen, how are you today?"

She made sure that her voice was soft and sultry, Valerie had to get everything right to win him away from that hag. Valerie walked over to him and stopped just beside him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Arsen spun around at the sound of someone entering the room. "Erm hey." He smiled turning fully to face her. "Erm sorry i don't know your name?" He smiled politely before turning back the carry on reading the trophy.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:46 pm

VALERIE'S POV:

She had to do all she could to stop herself from pouting at the lack of positive reaction from Arsen, Valerie decided that she was just going to have to try harder and she stepped closer to Arsen resting her head on his arm as she peeked at the same trophy he was looking at.

Fixing him with a dazzling smile she said:

"My name's Valerie Pullman, nice to meet you properly."

Smirking she returned her head to rest on his arm all the while thinking how she was going to make that little albino pay for ruining her potions assigment last week.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

He frowned turning to look at Valerie as she laid her head on his arm. Now this was a little weird he loved his personal space and she was definitely invading but she would move in a minute right? He though smiling down at her as she introduced herself.

"Well it's nice to meet you Valerie... properly? Have we met before?" He smirked holding out his hand for her to shake. "So what brings you down here? It's not exactly a great spot to go is it?" He asked moving to the side in front of the next case leaving her behind.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

VALERIE'S POV:

When Arsen frowned it was almost as if she had died and gone to heaven, that serious expression on his face made her melt inside, and when it turned to a smile it didn't help matters, he was finally smiling at her! At her! Valerie took this as encouragement and nodded her head vigorously.

"Oh yes! I am in many of your classes but we've never officially met, and may a say, it's a pleasure."

She whispered taking his hand and linking their fingers together, following him when he moved off to another case, no way was he escaping that easily.

"I was on my way to the entrance hall when I saw you..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 7:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow watching as the emotions flickered across her face. What was she doing? And why was she looking at him like that? He thought gently pulling his hand back out of her clutches and shoving them into his pockets.

"Oh you are?" He asked. "Oh yeah i think i remember seeing you in potions. You sit behind me right?" He asked turning to look at her. "Oh you saw me?" He said spinning his body around to face her so he could lean back against the glass casing. "So you followed me?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm

VALERIE'S POV:

She pouted this time when Arsen stuck his hands in his pockets away from her own perfectly manicured, clean hands unlike his idiot of a girlfriend, all the grace of a cat that one had she sniggered to herself. Valerie looked at Arsen with a glimmer of lust in her eye, she would have him make no mistake about that.

"You remember me?!"

Valerie squeaked, and grinned clapping her hands together.

"I didn't follow you, I've just always thought you were handsome so when I saw you alone I just thought..."

Letting her voice trail off and a mischevious look come onto her face Valerie moved closer to Arsen almost pressed against him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yeah i remember a lot of people." He smirked this girl was unbelievable. He sighed looking down at his watch before stuffing his hands back into his pockets.

He frowned one eyebrow raised. "You thought what?" He asked moving back so he was pressed against the glass case. "I like my own personal space so can you move back." He said politely not wanting to hurt her feelings he was learning to be nice and so far it was proving to be hard work.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 pm

VALERIE'S POV:

She scowled at Arsen, Valerie's patience was running thin and she narrowed her glittering green eyes making sure that he knew that she wasn't happy, so he still had feelings for that little fool? With a smirk she decided that she would have to try reverse tactics, hurting the girl for this embarrassment.

"No, I don't think I will Arsen."

Valerie purred drawing closer.

"You see, I like you, and I'm SO much prettier than that stray dog you're currently dating so why don't you just leave her and come to me? We will go so well together...after all, I'm the IT girl of Slytherin and she is a freaky albino."

Grinning deviously Valerie tipped her head up and kissed Arsen full force on the mouth, enjoying the taste of him and working her lips softly against his own.

------------------------------------------------------

CHARLOTTE'S POV:

Charlotte had been more than a little sad the past couple of days and she wanted to see Dark to talk to him about it, of course she knew she was overreacting but she wanted to talk to him all the same just to spend some time with him just her and him.

She had asked Lucian where he might be and he told her to try the trophy room, so, moving along the corridors she hurried to the room and peered around the corner to see if he was in there.

And her heart stopped in her chest.

Dark was...kissing another girl? Was that why he wasn't talking to her as much as he used to? He didn't like her anymore? A loud sob rang out of her throat and she stood there a few moments before her body responded and she ran out of the room her hand covering her eyes as she cried tears falling to the floor.

Pushing open the main doors Charlotte ran out to the school gates sitting on the grass and weeping softly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

He frowned his hands balling into fists. No matter how hard he tried to be nice some people just didn't make it easy for him. "What is wrong with you? Move back." He ordered his temperature rising he hated people invading his space.

"Don't ever speak about Char like that. My eye sight is far better than yours clearly. She is the most beautiful person i have ever seen and you... pfft you dont even compare. She is way out of your league and i wouldn't lower myself to be with you." He spat trying not to touch her so she wouldn't get burnt.

He froze in shock. She kissed him, she actually she kissed him. A loud sob tore his heart as he pushed her away to spot Char's retreating form. "No!" He cried pushing Valerie out of the way to run after her. "Char please i can explain." He cried following in her footsteps as he closed the space between them.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm

VALERIE'S POV:

She smirked letting herself get pushed away by Arsen as she saw that the idiot had seen them kissing, this had just gone so much better than she had expected it to and Valerie wiped her hands on her robes before moving out of the room a sly wink being cast in Arsen's direction. Like she'd want him when he so obviously had low standards, Valerie wouldn't lower herself to be with him.
    CHARLOTTE'S POV:

Charlotte sobbed loudly, she had heard Dark coming after her, getting closer to her and she picked up the pace running as fast as she could away from him and through the grounds, she didn't want to be around him, Charlotte couldn't believe that she had trusted someone so completely and they had hurt her.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled

Collapsing onto the grass just outside the school gates she continued to sob and her eyes turned a sort of dull grey colour, deviod of the vivid red they had been taking lately with her happiness.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm

He apparated outside of the Hogwarts gates his eyes burning into the castle looking for the man he dispised. A sob broke his stare and he turned to see a little girl.

"Hello there are you okay?" He asked moving to lean in front of her and noticing who she was straight away. He'd seen her with him lots of times. "Hi i'm looking for Cobalt Smith do you know him?" He asked softly.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Charlotte looked up into the man's eyes as he appeared right in front of her, she didnt think that it was possible for people to apparate in and out of Hogwarts but she guessed she must have been wrong. Sniffling a little and coughing to try and clear her voice to speak to the man she smiled weakly.

"I know him...why do you want him?"

She asked, frowning a little, what would anyone want with her father? Could this man be wanting to hurt him? He was the only person she had left now and she wasn't about to grass him up to an assassin or something.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm

He smiled. "Oh are you a relation or just one of his students?" He asked wondering if she was in fact who he thought she was. "I'm an old friend of his we met on the job." He smiled lightly taking a seat next to her.

"Are you okay? I hate to see a girl cry. Anything i can do?" He asked.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Charlotte sniffled a little and let the tears continue to fall but a lot quicker this time, there were no more sobs because she was talking but aside from the tears there was nothing to indicate that she was upset, apart from her eyes which had begun to take a faint pink shade.

"Um...I'm sorry but Cobalt told me never to tell people about me...or him...if I don't know them and I don't know you..."

She began to feel a little on edge but relaxed when he asked if there was anything he could do.

"I don't think so...just, boys you know."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Oh you must be close then for him to want to protect you like that. You see he is a very wanted man. Everyone is after him and that means you're wanted too. It's dangerous for you to be out of the Hogwarts gates. No one can get you in there but out here... that's a different matter." He said getting to his feet.

"Come on lets get you back inside where it's safe." He smiled holding out his hand for her to take.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Charlotte could no longer ignore the rising feeling of suspicion that had begun to start within her, tilting her head she bit her lip, and when he talked about her being wanted she felt that was the clincher, this guy was not good news and she needed to get back into the castle grounds right now.

"Um er haha...I'll just go back on my own..."

She grinned nervously and ignored his hand beginning to walk back towards the gates as quick as she dared to.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

He growled gritting his teeth she just had to make this hard for him didn't she. "Woah wait a second." He said running up to her to take hold of her arm. "I haven't finished with you." He spat looking up to see a young boy running towards them.

"Oh is that the boy?" He laughed wrapping his arm around Char's waist to pick her up. He waited for the boy to get close enough to hear him before he smiled.

"You tell Cobalt Smith i have something of his." He smirked giving him a little wave. "Wave goodbye little girl." He laughed moving to spin on the spot before he remembered something. "Oh tell him Rosie says hi." He smirked then disappeared on the spot.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm

He ran following her until she stopped just outside the gates. He slowed his run down trying to think. He could not believe what was happening he was finally happy and yet again someone had to ruin that.

He frowned his pace picking back up as a someone apparated right next to Char. "CHAR COME BACK INSIDE THE GATES PLEASE!" He pleaded running as fast as he could towards her but he wasn't fast enough. "WHY DONT YOU TELL HIM YOURSELF YOU COWARD? PUT HER DOWN." He cried pulling out his wand only seconds later for them to disappear.

"CHARRRR!" He cried his hands going to his head in panic before he ran flat out for the dungeons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:18 pm