Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First Year lessons

First Year lessons Empty First Year lessons

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Gabrielle hurried off to her next class. Transfigurations. She hoped she wasn't late and was relieved to find she wasn't. Scanning the crowd, she looked for someone she knew. She didn't. Then she looked for an empty seat. She didn't want to sit in the front by herself. She tried to catch someone's eye.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

First Year lessons Empty Re: First Year lessons

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 am

Lynx walked into the classroom and saw there was only one student there his was kind of surprized, he placed his bag and textsbooks on his desk and glanced down at his wrist watch and saw that the lesson was due to start

Lynx then looked at the girl "Well the others are certainly late that's for sure, do you know where they could be?" Lynx asked

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 am

Gabrielle looked up at the sound of a voice. "Oh--no, I'm actually not quite sure whose in this class," She offered.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 am

Lynx nodded at the girl after a few more minutes of waiting he decided that he would begin the lesson he got up and walked around to the front of his desk

" Well I think we may as well just start, so firstly im Professor Miller and while im happy you have chosen Transfiguration be warned it is a difficult branch of magic requiring alot of concentration and hard work, there is to be no fooling around or you will be banned from coming to my class ok" Lynx then reached into his bag and picked up a match box then looked back at the girl

"So today you will be turning a match into a needle" Lynx then pulled out a match and his wand to demonstrate " So you must hold your wand like this and move it in a fluid up and down motion and say the incantation Inserere Acus" the match instanly turned into a needle he then looked back up[ at the girl

"Alright, I would like you just to start of my practicing the wand movement first, because if you get that wrong Merlin only knows what you'll end up with"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the class, his bag over his shoulder, wand in his left hand side of his robe sleeve pocket. he Making his way slowly through the halls, up the stairs. he was rather moving quite, he was side tracked because of what happened with him and the fifth year, she made him left. No he did, he should have left early. Regardless. He was moving fast. As he made his way towards the classroom he entered. and spoke."Excuse me sir." He said slowly, scanning the room as the Students looked at him."I apologize for being late And I take full resolvability, whether it be detention paper work, I will serve it." he said honestly making his way towards the empty sit and observing.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

Lynx looked over at the door and saw another student enter he was quite late, Lynx was not impressed " Well Mr Monomyth you will see me at 8:00 tonight in the Armor Room for your dentention" Lynx said sternly, he then walked over to the boys desk and placed down a match in front of him

"You shall be transfiguring this into a needle, to do so hold your wand as such and move it in a fluid up and down motion and say the incantation Inserere Acus" Lynx then turned and made his way back to the front of the class
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm

(Can you start the thread in the Armor? ANd pm me the link?)

He smiled and said."Will, do Professor Miller, will do." He said calmly. He was then given a match in front of his desk, and then told to transfigure it into a needle, with simple wand movement and words. That seemed easy enough. Plus his noted to do things at his first try. Mostly because of his main focus in studies. he took out his wand and sighed. He held his wand lightly, and moved it in a lightness fluid manner. Up and down motion, before speaking."Incantation Inserere Acus!" HE barked, the match was rapidly transfigured from a match to a needle, on the desk, he sighed and spoke calmly."I did it? Look I did it?" he said in a half assed dickish way.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 am

Lynx watched as the boy transfigure the match, it did it almost seamsly " Well Done Mr Monomyth, it would appear you have a talent for this subject"

Lynx then looked over at the girl in the class to see how she was coping with the spell
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

He looked at him and sighed before speaking."This is nothing sir. I just study a lot. And Listen. That's all really sir." HE said towards Miller, he was at least honest on what he said and did. IT was the truth he was outstanding in spells, curses, jinxes, hexes, etc. Maybe it was his given talent that he was born with. He sighed and looked at the needle."Question and how do I turn it back to a match, the same method as turning it into a needle?" he asked?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Gabrielle concentrated hard, holding her wand in the way he had shown her and moving it the same way, then said Inserere Acus. There was a blue light and the match had turned into a needle, almost. The tip was still wood. Gabrielle was discouraged, but tried to remind herself that it was her first time with the spell. She hated getting things wrong.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 am

The boy asked how to turn the match back to its orignal form "Ah yes, you simply swirl your wand anti clockwise and give it a sharp flick" Lynx watch as ther girl eventually manged to transfigure the match he was impressed it didn't take her long at all, he then glanced down at his watch realizing that the lesson was over

"Ok so thank you for your hard work today in this class i hoped you enjoyed it, and see you next lesson class dismissed"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 pm

He looked at Miller, and nodded doing what his Teacher told him He swirled his wand Anti Clockwise and gave a sharp flick, the needle turned back to a Match. Then he he heard the teacher say class, over he sighed and got his things and left. Saying."See you in five hours for my punishment." He said towards his teacher.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Gabrielle gathered up her things.

"Thank you Professor, see you next lesson," She smiled and began to walk out of the classroom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:36 am