Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

still got tonight

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

still got tonight Empty still got tonight

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am

Lora smiled slightly to herself as she watched all the stars above. She wasn't much into Astronomy but watching stars was definitely one of her favourite pastimes. Especially since I can't go to sleep, she thought. She briefly wondered if anyone else would come up here this time of the night. After all, it was nearly 3 am. She sighed and pulled her jacket closer to her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

still got tonight Empty Re: still got tonight

Post by JJeh Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

J. J. wandered up the tower, bored, and hoping that maybe she could find something to do up there. After all, she did enjoy the night sky, perhaps she would get a better view from that place.

Besides, even is she was caught her Head of House was the Astronomy professor, and he was rather relaxed about most thigns.

She was suprised upon reaching the top however, to note that soemone was already there. Someone she thought she knew...

"Lora, right?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Lora quickly turned around towards the source of the voice and smiled lightly when she saw the familiar face. "Um, yeah. You're J.J., right?" She asked and motioned for the girl to come and sit next to her if she wished. "I hope it's okay to be up here this late. Don't know how things work around here..." she trailed off and went back to observing the stars.

"How come you're up?" She asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

J. J. smiled as she sat down, "I doubt we'll get in too much trouble. The only person really liable to catch you is the astronomy professor, and he'd probably just give you a stern frown, before sending you to bed."

"Oh, well... couldn't sleep I suppose," she hummed, and shrugged her shoulders, "thoughts swirling in your head and what not."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:58 am

Lora laughed lightly as J.J. mentioned about the Astronomy Professor. "Wow, sounds much better than the Professors we have at Durmstrang, who'd probably crucify us or something." And she wasn't exaggerating. Some of the staff do tend to be slightly insane.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She smiled. "It's either that or freaky nightmares. Plus, I can never sleep knowing I'd much rather stay out and stare at the stars. They're really beautiful, don't you think?" She murmured.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm

"Well, then I appriciate our professors even more," she gave a little laugh before staring up at the sky.

"They are aren't they. They're.... calming. When I look at them I feel like I can forget all my other problems because... they are just there," she spoke softly and shrugged. "Nightmares suck - I get them sometimes, more memories than nightmares but..." she shivered slightly before plastering a smile on her face. "There is no point in dwelling on that tonight."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 pm