Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you're not alone tonight

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

you're not alone tonight Empty you're not alone tonight

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 am

Iris had heard about the Forbidden Cave from most of the students at Durmstrang and decided to check it out. Of course the fact that it was forbidden, made it seem all the more endearing. She didn't know what to expect to find up here, but figured it'd be a worth a shot. As she reached the entrance, she sat down and stared at the waters ahead, hoping that someone else might make it here as well.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you're not alone tonight Empty Re: you're not alone tonight

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm

"A water watcher are we?" Feliks looked down at the girl from his purch on top of the large rocks that made the top of the cave, his sketch book safely hidden behind him, his image protected for the moment.

The girl had missed him up there, but that had always been his plan. He hadn't wanted to draw somewhere where he'd be seen by people before he could see them.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

"It's calm and never ending," Iris stated simply as a way of explanation, turning to look at the boy. "Ah, we just seem to be running into each other everywhere, huh?" She asked with a smirk. "Didn't think you were the type to come out here."

She looked at the waters once more, enjoying the cool breeze. It almost felt...relaxing, something she hadn't experienced in a long time.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Feliks raised his eyebrow, smirking a little, "I didn't huh? And what exactly is the type?"

Although he was acting otherwise, he knew perfectly well that he did not appear to be the type. He had spent may hours in making sure he did not look like the type that would do something like this.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Iris shrugged in response. "Let's just say that I haven't met many guys who come out to places like these. But then again, there are pretences also, yeah?" She grinned lightly.

And I should know all about that, I do it plenty enough, she thought.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 24, 2012 12:48 am

Feliks smiled, "Well who wants pretences, or what not."

He rolled his shoulders and looked out at the water.

"Its quiet here I suppose," he shrugged. "Everyone needs a break from somethings I suppose."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 25, 2012 5:31 pm

"We all go for pretences once in a while just so no one can find out what we're really hiding," Iris stated. "Or maybe that's just me since I do it pretty much all the time."

She nodded her head in agreement. "The quietness is just about the soothing thing around here. It's sort of refreshing. I'm Iris by the way, but feel free to call me Grayson," she introduced herself.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Feliks raised his eyebrow at the girl, "And just what would a girl like you be trying to hide with pretences? Hmm?"

"Grayson, " he nodded his head to the girl. "Feliks- feel free to call me.. Feliks. All other names must wait to go through approval."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat May 26, 2012 5:52 pm

"I guess you'll just have to find that out," Iris smirked. "I mean, where would be the fun if I just blurt out my secrets? Mystery is good, you know."

"Feliks it is," she nodded her head. "You talk as though people nicknamed you quite a few names," she commented with an amused smile. "But yeah, I'll keep that in mind. So what were you doing out here?" She asked.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat May 26, 2012 8:25 pm

"Mystery huh?" Feliks grinned, "I'll look forward to solving that mystery then."

He rolled his shoulders and shrugged, "I just don't like nicknames." But yes, his brothers had picked more than a few colour full 'pet' names.

He looked at his sketchbook - still safely hidden - nervously and shoved it even more out of the way.

"Oh you know... relaxing."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 am

Iris chuckled as she shook her head. "I don't think you'd like to solve this mystery," she said, pointing to herself. "Things are pretty dark really." She stated.

"If you must know, I won't pick out some childish names. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy making fun but immature nicknaming really isn't my thing," she winked.

Raising an eyebrow at the Hrabrost. "Now that sounds as though you are hiding something. What happens in the cave, stays in the cave..?" She said, though it came out as more of a question. "Not that I mind."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon May 28, 2012 6:52 pm

"Dark huh?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Well you may not know much about me Grayson but I think I can handle dark. Life ain't peaches and cream."

"Well then submit them to the approval process, and we'll see."

Felik's eyes were gaurded as he responded.

"Fair agreement, but we aren't in the cave are we - I'm still outside it."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 am

"Dark and pretty much pathetic," Iris replied with a humourless smile. "I'm glad you see it that way cause I've never tasted life's peaches and cream," she shrugged. "There are so many things I'd like to change but eventually, I learnt to suck it up and deal with it."

"Alright. As soon as I come up with a name, I'll let you know," she said and grinned lightly.

She rolled her eyes at Felix. "Are you actually using that as an escuse? If you don't want to say, m'good."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

"Thats all you can do about it really," he said rolling his shoulders back. "Things aren't ever going to change. You just got to ... roll with the punches, or maybe learn how to throw one or two back."

He smirked at the thought.

"Hey now, I thought it was pretty reasonable," he said before glancing down at his sketch pad. He bit his lip. It might have been too late to hide it anyway, he didn't know. And besides the girl would be going back to Hogwarts eventually.

Shruging trying to appear like he couldn't care less - even though his attept at hiding it probably ruined that - he tossed the book down to her.

"That. I was doing that."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

"I prefer to throw back more than a few punches rather than just rolling with it," Iris smirked. "Besides, punching is more fun, wouldn't you agree?"

Before she could question the changing expressions on the Hrabrost's face, he tossed a book towards her. Picking it up, she looked the book with a raised eyebrow as she went through the pages. Normally, she would have laughed out but luckily for the boy, she wasn't quite feeling like herself.

"This was the big secret?" She asked amused. "For what it's worth, the drawings are nice," she remarked.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Feliks smirked, "Ah yes, punches are... soothing, are they not. Best medicine I say - for anything."

He frown down as he looked at her, shrugging slightly.

"Don't want to ruin an image. That's an image." He inclinde his head slightly, "I try."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:54 am

"Not to mention, they never fail to deliver the message," Iris grinned. "Don't even have to raise your voice to threaten someone."

"Have an image to uphold? Guess I'm not alone in this world," she smiled lightly and threw a rock towards the waters. "So you're image is big tough guy on the outside and a softie on the inside?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

"Exactly, you just... get it done. No mess... well sometimes theirs a mess, but I usally try not to hit 'em that hard... usually."

He smirked a little as he watched the water.

"I wouldn't say softie," he muttered, fidgeting uncomfortably. "I just... like to draw things."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

"But if you know how to throw in a good punch, the mess will never be yours," Iris smiled slyly. "Some of them deserve hard punches anyway."

"So? There's nothing wrong in that," she shrugged. "All tough men started out by doing something that may be unacceptable to the world," she pointed out.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 pm

"I like to think that I never give out an undeserving punch," Feliks replied... although what Feliks qualified as "they desreved it" and what the rest of the world did....

That may have differed just a wee bit.

Though it wasn't like he didn't give most of them an opportunity to defend their ways out of it....

They wall just seemed to suck at it.

"Oo, aren't we being philisophical all of the sudden," he gave the girl a slight smirk, though his eyes still dances... well not exactly friendly, Feliks always had a bit of an heir of intimidation about him when on schoool grounds, but perhaps conspiritorally. Partners in crime as it were.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 pm

"Well, most of the people I've met weren't that worthy of my punches really," Iris replied with a mischievous grin. "And plus, being trained in sword fighting makes it easier to let people know not to mess with me."

"I was just stating a fact," she said and smirked back. "Do you always look at people as though you want to hurt them?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Cause it's not really working at the moment."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

"A sword huh?" Feliks raised his eyebrow in interest. He had never been much of a weapon person - except for a few jinxes, he was more of a just punch them sort of guy.

"That's just how my face looks Darling," he shrugged with a slight laugh, "I'm not trying anything really."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

"Yeah, a sword. Not that hard once you get the hang of it. Sadly, it's kind of difficult to carry around," Iris remarked. "Wouldn't have minded showing a demonstration."

"Still feel pity for the people you scared though," she said and laughed lightly. "So you don't ever look at someone in a friendly way?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Feliks smirked a bit as he thought about wel.. how badassed he'd look carrying a sword around. Maybe he'd look into it one of these days.

"Too bad," he agreed with a nod, "Wouldn't have minded seeing one."

Feliks shrugged his shoulders, "Can't see my face now can I? I suppose I just... look at them."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm

"If we ever decide to catch up, let me know and I'll show it you," Iris told with a smirk. "I do however have a dagger with me right now, if you're interested in seeing."

She shrugged. "That's sort of good really, people will know you're someone not to be messed with. Though they do say that looks can be deceiving," she said and grinned lightly. "So who do you hang around with at school?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 pm