Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you're not alone tonight

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you're not alone tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: you're not alone tonight

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm

"Show me what you got, girlie."

He grinned and leaned back.

"Oh I don't suppose I hang with anyone in particular. I merely just.... find people for a bit... and then float to someone else when I'm no longer.... amused."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 pm

"I'd rather you not call me girlie," Iris muttered and rolled her eyes. Smirking at the boy's response, she reached into her pocket and took out her dagger. Rubbing the blade gently, she held it out for Felix to see. "Don't ask me where I got it; let's just say it was made for me."

Shaking her head, she smiled humourlessly. "Well, I really don't think you'd be bored with me. In fact, our friendship could be beneficial, for the both of us. You know, since the world seems to lack people of our sort."

dagger!

(ooc: her dagger is the purpilish-black one)
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Feliks looked the article over, "Impressive." It was that. One could easily put some intimidation with a thing like that, merely by pulling it out.

"So we should stick togther? Just to prove to the world we're actually here?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

"Thanks," Iris replied and smiled a bit at the compliment to the dagger. "I'm not sure if students can carry stuff like this around, but hey, you never know when something as lethal as this could come in handy," she told with a wink.

She looked at the Hrabrost for a moment before nodding her head slowly. "Yeah, I think we should. Just to also know that we're not alone, eh?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Feliks shrugs, "We don't exactly... follow rules like that here. Most Professors... they don't care, or would approve of extra defenses. All in the name of defending yourself... or getting back at others."

He gave her anotehr little smirk and then shrugged.

"Alright then," he nodded his head, and held up an imaginary glass, giving her a fake toast, "To not being alone."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 pm

"Teachers who don't care about carrying around deadly weapons? Think I should transfer to here permanently," Iris remarked and laughed lightly. "Either way, that's sort of a relief to here. They don't allow stuff like that in Hogwarts. Of course, that has never stopped me though."

She held up her own imaginary glass towards Felix's and gave him a small grin. "To not being alone." After a pause, she said, "We should catch up some other time. What say?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Feliks smirked a little, and dropped off his purch, "I say not being allowed makes it all the more fun, don't you?"

He tilted his head, that casually strolled over to where she had left his sketch book, pocketing it, before looking at her.

"I say that sounds like a date, Gray," nodding his head he turned on his heals, "Now I'm sure there are some firsties I've left untormented far too long. If you'll excuse me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:08 pm