Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Revenge Is All The Sweeter

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Revenge Is All The Sweeter Empty Revenge Is All The Sweeter

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Evangeline didn't even know why she had come to the room. A random note left on her bed had told her to go to the Room of Requirement, and for some reason Evie had listened. Probably curiosity, but as they say curiosity killed the cat. It had taken a while to get from her common room to the seventh floor, but luckily she had made it without getting caught.

The doors revealed themselves to her and she tiptoed in, closing the door as quietly as possible behind her.

Revenge Is All The Sweeter Empty Re: Revenge Is All The Sweeter

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 pm

eva what are you doing
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Karma smiled widely as she turned toward the door, cocking her head slightly as the door disappeared behind evie. "Hi there." She greeted cheerfully. Her uniform, still too small, swung around her elegantly as she walked over to evie, smiling still. "Welcome to hell." She said, stepping to the side.

Two chains appeared and wrapped themselves around evie's wrists, hoisting her up off the ground before dragging her forward and into the room.

It was a long hallway, desolate, stone, and chilly. Karma hummed happily as she walked beside the girl, a decided skip in her step. Her voice and steps echoed off the stone walls. The chains pulled evie into a cell, and here Karma stopped, watching giddily as the cell door slammed shut, and merged into the wall. There was no way that was coming out. With a nod, the chins dropped evie onto the hard stone floor and hung from the ceiling, motionless.

She waved at Evie, still smiling. "I suppose its time for you to pay the piper." She said happily, a giggle building in her chest. "But not yet. I think you should be a little hungrier first. Try not to drive yourself insane, okay? I'm almost late for class. See you in three days!"

With a happy smile she skipped away, disappearing through the room of requirement doors after ordering the room to let no one but her in. The door disappeared behind her.

But she'd be back.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Evangeline turned around slowly worry overcoming her as she recognised the voice. There wasn't the same anger that Evie was usually graced with, but instead there was a strange peppiness to her voice, and it terrified the blonde girl. For once in Evie's life, her judgement was right, as Karma came closer to her as she said the menacing phrase.

"Karma, please let me exp-" she started, but was interrupted by the chains dragging her up onto her feet. "What the hell are you doing!" she screamed at the brunette, kicking her legs around, getting at least one or two square hits, not that it would do any damage.

She was dragged into the cell, then dropped to the floor, hissing as her ankle twisted and she fell onto her back. "Karma get me the hell out of here! I know you are angry, but you are taking it too fucking far!" she yelled over whatever the other girl was saying, but it was to no avail as the door shut then disappeared behind her.

Three Days Later

Evie opened her eyes, knowing that not much time had passed since she last closed them. Her vision was hazy, her skin was bloody - as she had scratched into to distract herself - but the blood lust. It was a nightmare. Her throat was on fire, and there was nothing to stop it. She went back to scratching her skin hoping that this hell would soon be over.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm

The sound of Karma's feet as she skipped echoed around way before the girl came into veiw. "Hello, darling. Miss me?" She smiled, reaching into her bag. "I brought you something." She cooed, pulling out a blood bag. "Then again, you aren't that hungry, are you?" She tossed the bag over her shoulder, the force of the impact splattering the blood all over the far wall. Karma sniffed the air, giggling. "Smells delicious, don't it?" She asked cheerfully. She dropped her bag well out of Evie's arms reach, hearing the other bags of blood slushing around inside of it.

"You look like hell." She noted cheerfully. "If only Arsen could see you now."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Footsteps. They sounded heavy, but in an odd rhythm as if they were skipping. But then it clicked, just as the girl came into view. "Shut up you ho-" she went to say but saw the blood. She needed it so much but then it was thrown away from her, and splashed all over the wall. The smell was too much. Evie ran against the door trying to open it with her body, knowing that it would do no good.

As a second try she attempted to reach the bag, knowing that if she could get it then she had a fighting chance of surviving.

"You really think a give a damn about him?" she asked, still trying to extend her arm far enough for the blood.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Karma tsked at the girl, lifting the bag out of her reach. "Of course you don't. He's mine." She dug into the bag and held out another blood bag, just out of Evie's reach. "Hungry?" She asked, smiling brightly. "You only need to ask." She smile sweetly, humming a tune that sounded a lot like the itsy bitsy spider. "Go on Evie." She cooed. "Beg me for it."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Evie looked at her in disbelief. Would she really give her the blood? "Please Karma..." Evie tried looking longingly at the bag of blood held in the other girls hand. She had a feeling that Karma was lying to her, just taunting to get a reaction, but at that moment in time, Evie didn't care. "Please..." she muttered again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Karma smiled and raised the bag to her lips, tearing off the top with her teeth. She tossed it to the girl, heedless of the blood that spilled on the ground as it spyralled through the air. More than half of it spilled on the ground before it reached the girl.

"Oopsie." She giggled. With a yawn, she picked her bag back up, taking it and pouring the bags and bags of blood into a pile against the oppisite wall of Evie. Humming, the young vampire picked another one up, biting into it and drinking it dry. She wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingers and sucked on them, tossing the bag back at Evie, the few drops of blood all that was left.

With a wink over her shoulder she skipped off, not even bothering to say anything else. Her stomach took the blood a little off hand. It wasn't making her sick, but it wasn't settling either. With a mental shrug she slipped out of the room of requirement, humming still.

She'd be back in another few days.

Probably.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Evie hissed watching the blood fall to the floor, leaving the bag half empty, but managed to get two gulps nevertheless. At that moment Evie wanted nothing more than to give Karma a happy reunion with Jet, in heaven or hell or wherever the bitch ended up, but she couldn't due to the door that separated them.

Evie realised that she was desperate when she actually drank the drops of blood of Karma's leftovers, but was in shock as she was left on her own again, with nothing but the pile of blood bags to amuse her mind.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

~Six Days Later~

Karma hummed happily as she made her way back into the RoR, sniffing the cool air. This latest passtime of hers was really getting her into the best mood.

Before saying anything to the girl she'd imprisoned, she threw three bloodbags at her from the pile, knowing that the girl should have been dying of thirst right about now.

"Hello again, Princess." She cooed, smiling as she sat on the ground outside the girl's cell, carefully out of reach. "We need to talk about important things." She nodded. "There's a few more bags of blood in it for you if you listen." She smiled happily. "Okay?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Evie was just pushed against the wall of the cell trying not to go towards the blood, but it was killing her. The pain from her throat was making her crazy. She didn't think she would be alive for much longer until the blood bags came before her.

She sunk her teeth in and drinking them, only stopping to hiss as Karma called her princess, as that was the nickname Arsen Salvator had blessed her with, and was also what everyone called her little sister before the accident.

Once Karma mentioned that there would be more blood for her she nodded quickly, before sinking her teeth in another bad.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Karma smiled, picking another bag up from the pile and tossing it into the air, catching it with Vampire-like reflexes. "I figured out that I should probably let you out soon." She said. "People are starting to notice you're missing. Saying you ran away with a boyfriend and should be back soon only works if you come back, you know." She nodded, smiling. "Therefore, your punishment shall begin in a few days. You may want to prepare yourself mentally a bit. Can't have you returning all crazy, can we?" She giggled, leaning back on one hand as she began to toss the bag up and down again.

"But, you see, I need a knife for this. A very very special knife. So special, I can't even get to it, or ask of it from the Room." She caught the blood bag in her mouth this time, gesturing to the room with her hand before tossing the bag back up with a flick of her head and catching it in her hand again. "Getting the knife will take time, you see. Time we don't really have. I can't keep coming back to feed you as often as I have been." She smiled. "So, what I'm going to do is simple. I'm going to let you... run."

She smiled angelically. "Not run out of here, not really. But you'll need the strength you get from it for your punishment. And after." Her grin widened. "To heal you." She tossed the bag upward in an ark toward Evie, grinning when it hit the wall above the bars and burst, dripping blood down the iron. "And after you heal... well. You'll need to get back into society, won't you? I suggest you act like nothing has changed between the time you found that note to the time I set you free... capishe?"

She stood, stretching. "Oh, and by the way, breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll call you crazy." She tapped herself on the forehead. "I'm easily more reputable than you are. A bit of tears goes a long way for a girl who never cries." With a giggle, she brought five bags of blood into her arms, turning toward Evie, almost contemplatingly. "Were you listening?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Evie watched her slowly, listening to every word, but not once taking her eyes off of the blood. She knew people would be talking, but she wanted to know how people knew about Chase. But he wasn't her boyfriend. He was just her saviour. Nothing more nothing less. She wondered what the said about the punishment, wasn't this the punishment?

A knife? Evie thought, not liking the sound of that. Her hand instinctively flew to her tummy were the vervain soaked knife had dug into it only weeks before. She listened more to what Karma was saying. She was going to be able to run? Why couldn't Karma make any sense?

She knew that Karma was right. There was no way that anyone would believe her. They all thought she was a psychopath anyway, and spurting out this against her fellow Slytherin would just make her even more hated. "Yes, I listened." Evie said, though her throat was dry and raspy.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Karma grinned. "Good." She said, tossing the blood to her. "I'll be back" She nodded, skipping out of the room. "See you around, Princess."

As she went, Evie's cell began to expand, stretching outward. The stone floor transformed into fresh green grass, and the walls disappeared, though the bars and the corridor beyond were still there. Bright, silver light came from the hawking full moon, and the meadow that resulted was beautiful. There were trees on the outskirts of the place, blowing in a gentle breeze.

The underbrush rustled in the trees. Karma grinned as she closed the door behind her, a howl splitting through the air.

She did so love her Tyty.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Evie caught the blood, glad to see that her reflexes had gotten better. She still growled at the stupid nickname, but sunk her teeth into the bags all the same. As she drank it she stared in awe as the cell transfigured into a field, a beautiful one at that. She was still confined, but she felt free, and safe for the first time in a while.

Then it took a second, if that, to realise she wasn't safe. The little bitch had placed something in with her, and it didn't take long to figure out what it was. Evie made sure she had a tight grip on her blood bags before sprinting to the nearest tree. That was her best bet. She placed the bags in a vice between her teeth before making her way up till she reached the top, praying to god that the wolf didn't reach her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:50 pm

-Two Days Later-

Karma leaned against the bars of Evie's cell, tsking as she realized the girls location. "Now, Princess, that's cheating." The words were barely out of her mouth before the trees gave a shudder and started to shrink, slowly bringing Evie closer and closer to the now jumping wolves.

Karma giggled, then let out a whistle, grinning as the pack of five or so werewolves came running toward herm yipping happily. "Hello, hello my little puppies. Have you been a good host for Evie? Have you? Have you?" She cooed, petting the werewolves on the head and scratching them beneath their chins.

"You should start running, Evie." She advised as the werewolves nuzzled her and whined. "They're awefully hungry." Her voice lowered to a baby voice. "Aren't you? Aren't you?" The wolves howled in agreement. The full moon had never moved from its spot above the trees. They would be wolves for as long as Karma wanted.

With a wink, she stepped away from the bars, blowing a kiss at the wolves. "Rip her to shreds." She ordered cheerfully. The pounding of paws accompanied the sound of her skipping, and she giggled again, closing the room of requirement door behind her.

Evie'd been too cooped up, anyway. The girl needed a run.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Evie had finished the last blood bag as Karma returned. She knew that this couldn't be good, and was proven right as her sanctuary disappeared leaving only one option left. She had to run. She was thinking up a way to get past the damn wolves, before Karma called them over to her, giving her a free run.

She ignored what Karma said and ran as far away from the wolves she could. Her legs were a bit shaky at first, as she hadn't moved much in the time this nightmare had started, but once she got moving she couldn't stop. The wolves were fast on her heels though, but Evie tried, she tried as hard as she could.

-3 hours later-

Evie was surprised she had lasted this long. Her breathing had hitched, and she knew that she needed more blood to survive. She couldn't catch her breath though, as a howl from the pursuing wolves reminded her. Then it happened. She thought it was over. Her foot had lodged into the ground, making her body plummet in the same direction.

She screamed as the wolves pounced on her, but then something strange happened. The wolves had gone, the field had gone, everything was gone, and was replaced by the cell. She shouted in anger. Why couldn't Karma just kill me already? The poor girl thought, curling herself in a ball, and closed her eyes, even though she knew that there was little chance of sleep.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Karma poked her head into the room of requirement in passing, only long enough to think an order, really, before shutting the door again.

A chalk circle appeared in the middle of Evie's cell, and the floor easily slid around to force the girl into a sitting position in the venter of it. It was barely big enough for her, sitting knees to chest was probably the only way she would be able to fit inside of it, really.

A blood bag fell from the ceiling and landed directly in her lap, a distraction, really, rather than a reward. Karma knew the girl had to be in working order.

Not mentally, however.

In the time it would take for one to bite into the bloodbag, the werewolves reappeared within the cell, the pack now growing to about seven wolves, snarling and straining toward her. Each of them was restrained by a heavy iron collar, attached to the wall of the cell by a chain. They only barely missed the edge of the circle.

Growling and snarling, they'd keep at it until Karma returned. No one could tell when that would be, honestly. She was a very busy girl.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Evie looked as Karma came in, hoping that it meant she was free, but the girl left just as quickly as she had entered. It didn't take long for Evie to realise why, as the room moved beneath her and she ended up sitting in the middle of a chalk circle.

She smiled as the bag of blood fell to the ground, and sunk her teeth into it almost automatically, but she had only had one sip, if that, before the wolves were back, and ready to kill. Evie finished off the bag quickly, and squished herself into a ball, trying to avoid all attacks.

Even though she wanted to, she managed to fight back all tears. She wasn't going to cry, she knew that. It would only bring Karma satisfaction, so Evie remained tough taking her mind back to times that had made her smile, but she knew that they wouldn't occupy her for long.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

-7 Days Later-

Karma skipped into the RoR, humming a tune that sounded suspiciously like Jingle Bells.

"Happy Christmas Evie!" She said happily. The wolves were all suddenly chain-less, but rather than attacking Evie, they leapt through the bars and pounced on Karma, licking her and yipping happily.

"I've gotten you something great for Christmas, you know." She said, to Evie, patting the wolves on the head and giggling. She kissed each wolf on the nose, and they disappeared. Karma felt a tinge of sadness, but maybe she'd visit her wolves again.

Her focus returned to Evie, and she smiled. "So, I've decided to give you the best Christmas Present ever." She said happily. The bars of the cell disappeared, and Karma stepped to the side, showing the still tall pile of blood-bags.

"Attack me, and you'll rot in here." Karma said cheerfully. Then she yawned, and lounged backward, a comfortable chair appearing below her. "There's the door." She waves her hand at the far wall.

"Happy Christmas."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Evangeline hissed at first when she saw Karma walk back into the room. All the tortured girl wanted to do at that moment was rip Karma's head off.

Christmas? Evie thought, wondering whether that much time had really past, but before she could to much thought into it, the wolves were set free. She bit her bottom lip, positive that this was it and Karma was finally going to kill her. Woah, what is going on? she wondered, taking a sigh of relief as the wolves vanished.

She didn't even look at the girl as she grabbed an armful of blood bags, then ran out of the room, glad to be free after so long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:46 am