Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Sweeter Question

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

The Sweeter Question Empty The Sweeter Question

Post by Leo Ward Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am

Miles walked into Florean's Ice Cream Parlour he loved this place he definately had a sweet tooth, he ordered a double scoop Dragon Heart then found a table to sit down

He looked around while licking his ice cream, he had arraged to meet Daniel here, he decided that it was about time he just ask the question
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Sweeter Question Empty Re: The Sweeter Question

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Daniel walks into the ice cream parlor, not a huge fan of sweets, but he liked ice cream well enough. he orders a single scoop of strawberry and sits down across from miles, tugging at a loose thread on his black marc jacobs sweater.

"so you wanted to meet up with me?" he asked with a small smile.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 am

Miles smiled back at Daniel "Ah yes, glad you got my letter" Miles then paused for a moment wondering should he just come out and say, he then quickly looked back up at Daniel and grabbed his hand

"See the thing is Daniel, I really really like. I know you probably think its just puppy love but to tell you the truth I have never really felt this strongly towards anyone else" Miles looked into Daniel's eyes and gave a weak smile
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Daniel felt something. It was a strong something. He was flattered. He liked miled too. He didnt judge. They were alike.

Daniel smiles back "really? thats interesting miles. I had been thinking the same thing. zyoure a good person. I like you too. Im glad we met each other. You turned my life around."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 am

Miles put on a brave face as Daniel said that it was "interesting" that he liked him. Miles knew that was probably Daniels nice way of saying he wasn't overly interested in him

Miles was kinda of surprized to hear he turned Danis life around "Turned your life around? what... how?" Miles asked in a confused tone
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Daniel chuckles. He did like miles very much. The young boy deserved a chance, so a chance is what daniel would give him. The young man had changed a lot since his relationship with Aragorn. He had grown and matured as a person. He felt more grown up now, less childish. Like he could care for himself. Sure he now lived with aragorn, and karma. But he'd tough it out.

"miles, you changed my life because i thought id never meet another person like myself. I would love to go out with you, in fact id consider it an honor."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Miles was amazed that Daniel actually wanted to go out with him, he at there in shock for a minute or two with a blank expression on his face

"What.. really? my god" Miles just wanted to jump across the table and kiss dani, but found the strength to restrain himself

Miles then picked up Dani's hands and held them in his, and gently kissed them "I could die happy now" Miles remarked with a beaming smile
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Daniel smiled when miles kissed him, and took one of his hands from the younger boys grip and slid it back through miles' hair, and laughed slightly as he spoke.

"you call that a kiss?" he asked and then pulled miles into a deep kiss and squeezed his hand while doing so. This felt right. Miles was actually gay. This love wasnt pity, it was real.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:46 pm