Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Question.

Mello

Question.  Empty Question.

Post by Mello Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi !

Before register, I have questions to ask. Smile
    I don't really understand what's happening in the plot. It's like a new "dark side" with a master which is invading the world (the thing called mafia) ? It's the same as HP and Voldemort but 50 years later ? Is there a real master for this dark side, how can people join them ? Are they in Hpgwarts ?
    If I create a character, can I choose my age or do you have restrictions and only take x or x year ?
    Are you demanding a lot to your members in their messages, I want to say in the way they write or if they do grammar mistakes ?

I have an idea of the character I want to play there. However, I want to know if it's possible to play it. ^^

Thanks for helping me and please, apologise my bad english ! ♥️
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Question.  Empty Re: Question.

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

i can only answer parts of this like the age thing
    in some ways you can pick your age but if the house your sorted into doesn't have an open spot for that age they will give you a different year.
    the only thing i've seen as rules for posting is no one liners..

sorry i'm not much help i'm pretty new here
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey,

First of all welcome to the site.

The mafia are a group of people mainly based in Russia (Durmstrang) but they are spreading across Hogwarts and Beauxbatons. Their aim is to gain power over the ministry and those who have power they seek. They don't really care about blood status like Voldemort did. They are currently led by Azazel Sicarius.

Your character can be whatever age you choose. However if you chose to be a student it will depend on which spaces there are available left in the houses they are sorted into. So far only 1st - 5th years are open though.

No we are pretty easy going as far as posts go. As long as you don't post one liners. They are annoying and pointless. Just make sure your posts are at least 5 sentences and you're fine.

All characters are welcome. Hope this helped.

AJ
    Mello

Post by Mello Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

Hi !
    Thanks for your answers ! Very quick. Smile

Ok, I understand what the mafia is. It seem to be funny, haha.
    I'll see which age are opened in the house I want. I hope 5th year is ok ! ♥️

I'll try to do 5 sentences. It will be a good exercice for me.
    Thanks for your help ! Very Happy

Seeya on the site. =)
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

Just fill out your profile and when you take the sorting quiz request 5th year. Shouldn't be a problem as long as they're openings.

Can't wait to have you aboard. ^^

Happy posting,
    Mel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 pm