Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Should or Should not Thats the question

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Should or Should not Thats the question Empty Should or Should not Thats the question

Post by Collin Raven Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Collin had a busy last few weeks trying to get through his classes spending time here and there with Kassidy. He had discovered he just assumed she was with him he had never actually asked her. He really liked her and he had noticed that his brother likes her two but he hadn't made any moves yet.

He had a couple of books laid out on the table, trying to get the feel for these mind arts. He found it interesting a wondered if there could be a time when Casey and him could read each others minds. It was getting to the point that Collin really wanted to know what what going on with Casey. He was never the one to flip out on anyone, something was going on with him and he was not talking to him and it was bothering him. There used to be a time when they could talk about anything.

Maybe Kassidy would come in and keep him company and maybe she would have an idea about Casey.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Should or Should not Thats the question Empty Re: Should or Should not Thats the question

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Kass walked into the common room. She looked tired from all of the classes. And she was already for it to be over. She had very little time to herself because she was always studying. Kass had been thinking about how Collin acted when Julian was around her. It was like Collin was acting like Kass was his. But he never asked her.

When she got inside she walked over to the couches and collapsed.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Should or Should not Thats the question Empty Re: Should or Should not Thats the question

Post by Collin Raven Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 am

Collin looked up when he heard the door open and saw that it was Kassidy coming into the room. He saw her sit down on the couch so he decided he would go join her there.

Collin got up from the table leaving his things scattered on it and walked over to the couch where Kassidy was and sat down next to her. Collin could not help but place his arm around her and pull her close to himself.

Running his fingers through her hair he had to smile, "Did you have a long day today?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue May 01, 2012 3:37 am

When she sat down on the couch. She then laid her head on his shoulders. Kass was smiling. She loved being around Collin.

She loved in when he would run her fingers through her hair. “ Yeah it was a long day today. But I am glad that it over.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 am

Collin smiled as he continued to hold Kass. "Yeah I have had a long bad day too, I had to stop a fight between my brother and Julian and that was not very pretty."

Collin could not believe that his brother would flip out like that and he tried to talk to him but his brother kept avoiding him like the plague.

"Something is going on with my brother and it is worrying me." Collin said to Kass, he could not explain it, but Kassidy seemed to make him calm.

Collin leaned over and kissed her head, "You know, I want you to be my girl." Collin did not really ask the question he basically told her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 am

Kass sighed. " I am sorry that you had to break up a fight between Casey and Julian. I know that you don't like him very much."

She then started to blink. " Maybe I can find time to talk to him. I know I have to ask him if he got an owl from the girl that we meet over the summer."

" So you are telling me that I am your girl. Don't I have a choose?"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 am

Collin sat there and continued to play with Kassidy's hair as he talked to her, "there is no not liking that man, if I was required to have a enemy he would be it."

Collin had not been able to stand Julian since he had met him on the train. He knew he would be stuck with him until they graduated.

But even more problematic is Casey, what is wrong with him. "I need to just get him alone and find out. He has been like this since he ran away over the summer."

The whole time they are talking about everything he was playing with her hair. "I really like you Kassidy, but whatever you want. I can't force you to do anything. But I do want you to be my woman"

Last edited by Collin Raven on Sat May 05, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Kass smiled as Collin was playing with her hair. “ There is nothing wrong with Julian. He is really nice, I just think that you could try and get along with him.” She knew that this would last till they were ready to graduate from Beauxbatons.

“Maybe I could talk to Casey. I know I meet him over the summer. Maybe it would do him so good to talk to someone that he really doesn't know.”

She then started to blink. This was something that she wasn't expecting. He was still playing with her hair. “ Wow I don't know what to say about that.'
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Collin just sighed when Kass said that Julian was not that bad, "I believe you have rose colored glasses on if you think he is not that bad"

Collin believed that Julian and him were too much alike and that was why they wouldn't get along. Julian was too stuck on himself for them to ever be friends.

"You can talk to him if you want, not that imagine it will make a difference. He is into something and I do not know what is going on.". Collin sighed as he continued to play with her hair.

"Its not a hard question Kass, do you want to be with me or not?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Kass then couldn't help but laugh at what Collin had just said. “ There really isn't anything wrong with Julian. You just have to look past everything he does.”

She then sighed. “ Can you both stop fighting. I am glad that nobody seen it but what you are both doing is giving me a headache.”

“ I am sure that it would be better if I talk to him. I know I haven't talk to him since summer. I know it would do him some good.” Kass loved it when he would play her hair.

“ I don't know Collin.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon May 07, 2012 9:05 am

It was Collin's turn to laugh at Kass, "If I was to do that I would never see him. There is a lot to look past."

Collin could not believe that she was defending him the way she was, "Fine, but just while you are around. But if he starts something I cannot be held responsible." Collin would try to do that for Kass but he could not make any promises.

Collin started to agree with Kass, maybe it was best if she tried to talk to him instead of Collin trying, "I guess anything worth a try."

Collin was never one that took rejection very well, he was sure she wanted to be with him, now he didn't know.

Collin kissed Kassidy head, "Fine then, whatever." Collin got back up and went over to the table and went back to work on his homework.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon May 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Kass felt hurt when Collin started to laugh at what she had just said. She thought that he was thinking what she said was nothing but a joke to him. And it really wasn’t supposed to be like that.

She then started to sigh. “I will talk to Julian. But all this fighting between you and Julian has got me headaches. And I haven’t been able to sleep at night. Classes aren’t helping because this year is OWLS.” Kass looked at Collin like she was begging. “Please don’t’ start anything.”

“Anything is worth trying. I got to talk to him over summer. And I got to see if he wrote this girl that we meet. She really nice she is going to Hogwarts this year. I was trying to convince her to do the student exchange when Beauxbatons starts it.”

Kass could tell that she had hurt Collin. But she wasn’t sure of anything any more. He then kissed her head. “Fine whatever.” She then stormed up to her dorm.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 am

Collin was at the point of not caring. Why should he? Collin could not stand Julian and Kassidy wanted him to be nice to him. How do you be nice to someone like that, egotistical, self centered jerk?

He was about to tell her that he would do whatever she wanted then he watched her storm out of the room and head to her dorm.

Collin probably would never understand that girl as long as he lived, he thought she liked him and then after this rejection she could go to hell. She wanted to talk to him she knew where to find him, he would not chase her.

"Fine be that way." He yelled to her disappearing person

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 am