Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

just the two of us

just the two of us Empty just the two of us

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Roselia is sitting and waiting for him. Hoping she had'nt made the wrong descision"sigh""i hope he shows up soon" she was waiting and with every minute her heartbeat grew faster. how would this play out?
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

just the two of us Empty Re: just the two of us

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Certh had a fairly amusing day, he had wandered the grounds, it being a weekend, he did not need to go to any classes; which kind of saddened him a little: he always enjoyed learning new spells that he could use, whether to protect himself or wield against others. Making his way up the stairs toward the Great Hall, he begun thinking of what he could do the following day, whether it be jinxing some first years behind their back, or hanging out with some other 'friends' throughout the years at Hogwarts.

He arrived at the entrance to the common room soon after, his Slytherin robes were dragging across the dirty floor as he advanced, breaching the entrance portrait hole and walking briskly, into the Common room. Taking a quick glance around, he noticed one girl that appeared to be sitting by herself. Not really believing much of it, he walked over to the table that sat near the middle of the room and leaned against it, examining his magnificent wand: Rowan, Thestral Tail, 10 and a half inches. Perfect fit, for him.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Roselia blushes her hands shaking as she stroked her black kitten sebastian. then she thought ' i am the granddaughter of severus snape! i am no coward!' her voice came out squeaky and embarassed, this displeased her. "its pretty..." she wished she could stop blushing and not appear as such a fool

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm

she scolds herself for that being all she could manage. the kitten in her lap hisses and the boy at the table and roselia blushes. "i'm sorry hes normally better behaived.... im new here.... Roselia Snape" she is still shaking and wishing hed say something or at least acknowledge her
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

After a few minutes had past of examining his wand: it truly had been, a perfect fit. Even though he had only had it for a few weeks, it was like an extension of him: it understood him, he understood the wand, like two sides of the same coin.

Taking a glance up to the girl that sat on a sofa near him, he gave off a faint smile in her direction as her cat seemed to hiss; whether it was toward him, or something she had been doing, he was not sure.

"Why, hello. Wouldn't we all be new here, being first years and all" He said with a rather, sarcastic tone; although it was not that noticeable unless you paid attention to his speech patterns.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm

She looks taken aback and embarassed. why had she worded it like that? why was she so stupid. to hide her embarassment she looks down at her potions book. the boy sees 2 things scrawled into the cover in decent hand writing. "Half Blood Prince and S.S" the girl seems quite engrossed in what she is reading. The kitten seems to be staring at the boy. the girls wand is next to her. Cherry, Pheonix Feather a 13 inces a truely beautiful piece of work but it looks old and used
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

He soon noticed the potions book: it appeared rather ragged, the spine was torn in places, not very good shape; must have been used. I thought Snape's were supposed to be wealthy, he thought to himself as he looked upon the girl now.

"Roselia, huh. That is a nice name" He soon replied back, no blush appeared to be creeping up on his face; he did not know this girl very well at all, she was only in a couple of his classes.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

she shivered 'he stares at my wand... my father was cut off a while ago... lost his job and i had enough for a new want but i wanted this one' she looks up at him "i noticed you look at my wand... what drew your eye?" she smirks having thought he was looking at the ook but the wand inside she was embarassed but she dawned the mask of pride.
    She winces suddenly and grips her shoulder. "not again....." she accidently crushes the glass she was holding and blood drips down from her hand. she sighs "im so foolish" not caring about the blood she touches her wand to the glas. "reparo" the spell was performed perfectly. surprising because she was only a first year

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

realizing she seemed too cocky in his presence she backed down and sighs "im sorry......" her voice cracked.tears started to roll down her face. "will you sit with me please?"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Certh noticed her glance toward him, appearing to try and lock stares as she spoke. Was he looking at her wand, he believed himself to be looking at her book. No matter, he needed, friends, to be able to make it through the school years at Hogwarts.

He gave a slight smirk as the glass broke in her hands. The same thing happened to him when he had first began discovering his own magic: It was at the kitchen table, he was holding a glass in his right hand and began to get angry with how his parents seemed to be talking about him and Hogwarts. One wanted to send him to Durmstrang for some awful reason, but the father wanted Hogwarts.

He picked up a little glass box-looking thing and held it in his hand, slowly tossing it up and coming back down into his palm. Reparo was a fairly easy spell to learn, he had been taught a few simple spells by his parents before coming to Hogwarts, one of the advantages of having pure blooded parents.

He noticed her beginning to cry, and not really wanting to come off as 'a pratt' he walked over to her. "It is fine"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

she looked up at him 'he thinks im hurt' "im fine, much worse has happened to me..."she looks down. "dark wizards kidnapped me and my mum when i was about 3 and a half... she refused to do what the wanted so the murdered her and tried to kill me but i got away....almost without any scars.." "thats her wand i always wanted to have her with me, father and i never really got along.... he didnt like me said i reminded him of her and then hed hit me." "so the blood doesn't bother me, i always imagined my grandfather as a father figure.... though i never new him i heard the wonderful stories..."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:16 pm

The first thought that seemed to pop into Certh's head as she sat there with her hand bleeding appeared to be 'she seems too innocent for Slytherin'. He continued to sit there, however, some space in between them, him on one side of the couch and she was in the middle.

"Oh really, and did you see exactly who the dark wizards were, exactly?"
    He asked her, not wanting to come off as rude; just the thought appeared to intrigue him a little.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:22 pm

she smiles 'i know what hes thinking....' she laughs quietly. "no i dont remember but i did notice something about you.... did you go through any trouble at home?" her eyes flash "but my past is behind me and i plan to be just like my grandfather no matter what it takes no matter how many people i need to curse to get there. i am a slytherin and im proud to be one and my grandfather is proud too!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm

her eyes lock on his and her smirk fades. she blushes faintly as she thinks 'they're beautiful.... wy does he have to be like that?!' she looks at the book."this was a gift too... i dont need the nots though... i was a master of potions by age 7"she winks and thinks to herself 'i wonder what hes acomplished'

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm

She blushes deeper realizing how stupid she is. "im so sorry! i never caught your name" she is still locked on his eyes. she bites her lip. "im glad i met you today" he sees that the bleeding on her hand is getting worse

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm

ooc: you there???)she shivers. "is it getting cold in here?" she looks at him longlingly hoping hes picked up on the fact that she is flirting with him. she sighs and looks down at her hand and bandages it.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

she sighs and looks up at him "youre really quiet.... is everything ok?" the kitten hisses again
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 pm

He sighed at her question. He did not bother answering her question, what was personal should stay personal, and not be discussed with anyone he did not trust. That was what his views had been ever since he was old enough to talk.

Looking at her potions book, as she spoke. Funny, how she did not seem to be like that a moment prior: was she just saying that to get on Certh's side, he had the general idea. However, he still did not trust her at all to divulge such information. "yes, I too have a rather, knack for potions, shall I say." He replied back, wand remained in his hand during the conversation. "Certh" Was all he replied with to her question of her name. Again, he was not comfortable sharing much information about himself.

He gave a slight laugh, which sounded more like a snake hissing at her question. Their common room was located under an ocean, of course it would be cold in there. "There is a rug thing, over there" He told her, pointing in the direction nearest the window.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:19 pm

she sighed at his cold sarcasm. "do you not believe me in that being a snape im not a master?" "shall i proove it to you? i never cease to amaze" she winks again and pulls out a gold plated culdron. "isnt it llovely? its my greatest achievement"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 pm

"pick any potion and i will brew it for you flawlessly." she tosses the book onto his lap with a smirk. An owl flies through the window and he sees the horrified expression on her face "no........."
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Jessica stumbled into the common room, nearly landing flat out on the floor. She somehow managed to re-gain her balance and remained stood up. She threw her bag onto the floor by an empty chair.
    "I am a ninja!" she laughed. Her eyes widened as she saw the two sat next to each other, and she stood, frozen for a moment. "Well... This is uh, substantially awkward, then... Sorry if I'm interrupting anything here... I didn't know you two were... Uh, bye!" Jessica said, turning away and willing herself not to tear up. She slapped her fore-head and started to walk out of the room, leaving her bag in the room. "I'll get it later," she thought.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

roselia picks up the bag and runs after jessica."you forgot this in the common room. it seems importatnt" smiles and suddenly collapses on the floor

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

looks up at jessica weakly "you deserve him jess" she smiles " a ppretty girl like you needs to be happy..... and its obvious he loves you. not me" half smile as t ears fall down my face.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Certh took a quick glance up as Roselia spoke. Love? Certh did not feel such an emotion at only the age of eleven. Perhaps he liked her as a friend type, but he was too young to think about love.

Soon standing up, he made his way back over to the table and pulled his wand out as an object fell. Trying to get it before it had fallen, however failed at it as it smashed on the floor. Soon he had crouched, and mumbled 'reparo' and almost instantly, it was back as it was, sitting on the floor before he picked it up. His seemed to occur faster then Roselia's, could have been his concentration, or he was better then her at casting magic. He did not seem to know.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 pm

roselia is turnig pale. certh sees something on her shoulder glow under her arm and he remebers what she said about dark wizards. she is crying silently. "somebody please make it stop!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 am