Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Back from the dead

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Back from the dead Empty Back from the dead

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Okay, so that title lies a little Razz You're character doesn't ACTUALLY get to return from the dead.

But I was thinking - Nine had a very close childhood friend [ CLICK FOR FUN HISTORY ] who unfortunatly died when they were both very young.

I do not think that it is realistic to have him return from the dead... for he is very dead, but I was thinking that there could be someone who looks a lot like how Nine would have imagined Simon (her friend) would have grown up to look like Very Happy

So on to offical claim:

Name: Whatever you would like

Relationship to Nine: None at the moment, other than you remind her freakishly of Simon - I'm thinking at some point a romantic relationship but, there will be some bumps on the way. [If you accept we can talk more about this]

Personality: Umm, up to you really; I was thinking a little bit more kind/fun loving than Nine, but... you'll still have to put up with Nine ... so you have to have some tolerance of her attitude, and you know, be able to dish it back too

Possible Celeb: anyone you want really. I don't care, but the gleek in me kind of want to suggest Chord Overstreet Back from the dead Sam-and-quinn-sam-and-quinn-24647030-500-239

Anwways I will love you forever if you do this Very Happy
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Back from the dead Empty Re: Back from the dead

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Cause I'm a loser who want you all to see this, and want to make the character...

PLEASSSEE Very Happy?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am