Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

company (pg-13)

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

company (pg-13) Empty company (pg-13)

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 am

Charlotte threw her trunk at the end of her bed. Deciding to unpack later, she headed downstairs to the common room and flopped onto the couch. Other than Tshering, she really didn't know who else had applied and been accepted into the transfer program.

She placed her feet on top of the table, closed her eyes and relaxed for a while until someone came to disturb her.

Last edited by Charlotte West on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

company (pg-13) Empty Re: company (pg-13)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Iris walked into the Common Room, feeling bored and not knowing where to go. She hadn't met many of her schoolmates from Hogwarts and wasn't in the mood for mingling with the Durmies. She grinned mischievously when she spotted Charlotte lying on the couch and decided to make some trouble for the girl, just for the fun of it.

"Getting a little too comfy, West?" She called out with a smirk and sat down next to the Slytherin.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 pm

"Well, well, well," Charlotte said as lazily looked over to the Gryffindor. "If it isn't little Miss Grayson."

"Fancy seeing you here," she said as she layed her head back into the couch once more. "I see you transferred here as well."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am

"Little miss Grayson? Gee, thanks for the nickname," Iris replied sarcastically. "I guess I could say the same to you. Kinda figured you had transferred as well cause you certainly don't seem like the type to stick around in one place for way too long," she commented and grinned lightly at West.

"So how are you finding the place do far? Dark enough students for you?" She teased.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 am

"No problem," she smirked.

Charlotte shrugged, "Yeah well, you could say I'm fickle about staying in one place to long. What about you? Didn't think you were the type to leave dear ol' Hogwarts."

"Dark enough atmosphere, yes," the Slytherin shrugged her shoulders once more. "Students? Can't say I'm in love with some of them. I've managed to tolerate like three of them."

"Made any goodie-two-shoe friends yet Grayson?" She smirked. "Wouldn't put it past ya, really."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"I do love Hogwarts to death, but sometimes, everybody needs a fresh beginning," Iris replied with a wink. "Besides, this school ain't that bad. Definitely a major change from our school, but it's okay."

She laughed at the Slytherin's response and said, "Already tolerating three, huh? Wow, that is definitely a step up in your social ladder."

"If by goody-two-shoes you actually mean notorious rulebreakers, then no." She smirked back. "I haven't really had the chance to interact with any. What about you, made any rebellious mates?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 am

Charlotte scoffed with a small smirk, showing she was clearly joking, "Why would you need a fresh beginning?"

"Tolerating three," she repeated and nodded. Even though she didn't tolerate Faye. She actually enjoyed being around the younger girl. Of course that was because of her younger sister...

Snapping herself from her thoughts, she grinned towards Grayson.

"What social latter?" She smirked, "I defy that kind of shit. Don't need to be the apple of the eye of everyone. I already am."

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh out when Grayson said was a notorious rule breaker, "When did this happen!? Did I enter an alternate dimension or something? I've never received the memo!"

"Perhaps one," she shrugged. "I don't think I would consider him a friend or something."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Iris stiffened momentarily at West's question and wondered what to reply. "No reason, just that the same old can get boring," she finally replied in a casual tone.

"Tolerating three and maybe befriending some?" She asked and grinned. "Come on, you must like at least a couple of the students here."

"Has anybody told you that arrogance is an unattractive quality?" She told and shook her head amusedly. "I can see why people tend to stay away from you," she commented with a laugh.

"I prefer to stay on the low and do my crimes, rather than grab the attention," she told and shrugged. "Besides, I don't give a damn if people know it or not."

"Oh, is the great Charlotte West going to have a fling then, if not friendship with a Durmy? Call the media!" She exclaimed dramatically and winked at the girl. "Wouldn't be surprised, really."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 am

"Right," Charlotte said as she rolled her eyes. "Aren't you going to sit down? Or are you going to stand there and look like an idiot?" She smirked. "Don't worry Grayson, I won't bite you."

"Befriending one," she smiled. "Tolerating the others. What about you? You find anyone you like yet? Any of them up to your goody-goody standards? I'm sure they're not too many around here. Dark Arts school and all."

"Arrogance is not in my vocabulary Grayson," Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Much like modest and what other synonym you find for those words. Besides, if I were such a thing, I wouldn't be where I am today, now would I?"

"Being a debbie downer is also an unattractive quality," she said, looking at her. "Anyone ever tell you that?"

"Grab the attention?" Charlotte scoffed, feigning hurt as she clutched onto her chest. "Apparently you've never seen some of my crimes being committed. Oh, that's right, because no one can prove it's me. It's called brainwashing people's heads to make them do my dirty work."

"Calm your small tits Grayson," Charlotte rolled her eyes. "What about you? I'm sure you'd be having a fling around here sooner or later. Besides, some of these guys are a lot better than the Hogwarts ones. A lot more manlier and a lot less scared of playing pranks, that's for sure."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

"Hard to find friends around here when the school is filled with bitches like you, West," Iris replied sarcastically with a fake smile. "I do have to say that people seem to be more challenging here than at good 'ole Hogwarts."

She scoffed at the Slytherin's comment. "Modest, you? Yeah sure, whatever you say. You talk as though you've reached to great heights. You're not all that West," she smirked.

"Compared to you, no one can be a debbie downer, trust me," she commented and rolled her eyes.

"You could commit murder for all I care and I still wouldn't give a shit," she retorted. "Brainwashing, dirty work...and you say you're the modest one." She shook her head, pretending to be disappointed. "If you end up in Azkaban, then I might be interested to see how you turn out. But I'm guessing you'll charm your way out of that as well."

"You wanna see small tits? Look in the mirror, West. And considering the unfortunate circumstances I was in this summer, I think I'll be staying clear from guys for a while." She shrugged.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:02 pm

"Oh then I'll have even more fun here if they are as bitchy you say," Charlotte smirked. "A challenge is what you need Grayson, if you really want to prove people that you're not a goodie-two-shoes."

"Yes, poor modest me," she grinned. "But I have reached great heights Grayson, not like you'd care to know, but I don't go blabbering it around to the entire school populations, now do it? That, my dear Gryffindor, is true modesty. None of that fake bullshit other people pull."

"Grayson you are definitely the debbie downer," Charlotte said as she rolled her eyes that soon landed on her chipped black polished fingers. "From this conversation, it is you who is the debbie downer, trying to put me down, not the other way around. Huh, that almost rhymed."

"Who said anything about murder," Charlotte rolled her eyes once more. "Oh please, the way I brainwash people is for pure entertainment! Merlin's pink pants Grayson, all I ever do is brainwash a couple of younger years believing into something that's not true. Like that first year, when I told her that the kitchen was in the room of requirement. Seriously, you make me seem like I'm a mass murderer. Perhaps it is you who is trying to cover something up, yeah?"

"My tits aren't small!" She retorted, "My 34 C cups are beautiful, thank you very much!"

"Unfortunate circumstances?" The Slytherin scoffed, "Did lil ol' Hades break up with you and make you grow a back bone or something?
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"At the moment, you're my challenge West. Even though I'd expect someone of higher standards for me to tackle, you'll have to do for now," Iris replied and smirked back.

"Nobody would care if you did blabber about your achievements. In case you haven't noticed, people are too indulged in themselves to actually care about what the others are doing." She shrugged. "You're just as human as the rest of us West, I think you're just hide behind a mask." That's exactly what I'm doing, she thought.

"Just cause I don't agree with whatever crap you're blabbing right now, doesn't make me a debbie downer," she retorted. "I'm not trying to put you down, just trying to have a civilised conversation. Not that you're helping in the matter," she told with a raised eyebrow.

"Entertainment of the small kind leads to bigger sins West," Iris stated. "Frankly speaking, it wouldn't be all that surprising if you did turn out to be a murderer," she said coolly. "Everyone has got their secrets, including me," she responded, not denying the fact that she was hiding something.

"No, he didn't break up with me. And even if he did, it probably wouldn't have been as bad as what happened this summer," she told with a roll of her eyes. "So no need to worry, you can be a slut and have all the guys from Durmstrang you want."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 am

"Talk, talk, talk," Charlotte groaned loudly. "Is that all you do Grayson? Geez. What kind of challenge would I be if you all you do is speak and don't act."

"Just like you Grayson," The Slytherin said as she grinned and stood up. Getting close enough to be in Grayson's face, she smirked. "At least I have the guts to admit that I do hide behind a mask but at the same time, I admit that I'm true to myself."

Taking a step back she rolled her eyes, "How is this anything close to a civilized conversation if all you do is attack me?"

"Not always Grayson, not always," Charlotte glared, her eyes turning into slits.

"Yeah whatever," the older girl said as she walked away towards the fire place, her head facing away from Gryason. But it all reality, it wasn't all of Charlotte's fault. When being molested at a young age, by an older aunt non the less, she felt like she had to find a way to regain her womanhood. It's not like she was a true slut... maybe slightly but she didn't view it that way.

"You done Grayson?" Charlotte snapped. "You're kind of boring me already."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm

"Words can be sharper than knives West," Iris smirked. "I get the fact that you're into violence, but that's no reason to get your panties in a twist," she remarked.

"Huh, takes one to know one," she retorted with a roll of her eyes. "Just cause I don't admit about my loyalty to myself in the open, doesn't mean I'm not," she said and looked at the Slytherin in the eye, not wavering her glance. "Some things are better not said anyway."

"You're the one talking about fighting and yet you say that I'm attacking. How charming," she commented sarcastically.

"Aw, struck a nerve did I?" She taunted as West turned away from her. "Everyone has a weak spot, no need to beat yourself up over it," she told amusedly and shook her head. It wasn't common for Iris to be this mean. Sure, she wasn't much of the friendly type and was pretty much a bitch to most people, but she had her limits. Yet, the Slytherin was just pushing her patience. Not to mention, she was used to be being left alone after a while ever since she was young.

"Bored of the truth? I don't blame you," she smiled slyly.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 am

"Shut up Grayson!" Charlotte hollered, having enough of her talk. She was getting excruciatingly annoyed and the one thing she wanted the most right now was a nap. Sleep would help her get through her emotions. It wasn't Grayson's intolerable talking now, no. No, it was the memory of her younger sister. Subconsciously, her hand made it's way to her bracelet. The delicated beaded string hung losely around wrist as she turned to Grayson and walked right past her. "When you're done wanting to be rude and actually have a decent conversation with me without me, you know where to find me," Charlotte said. "After all, we're living in the same dorm now."

Pushing past her, Charlotte walked up the stairs and when reached the top, she turned on her heel to face the Gryffindor. "And you didn't strike a nerve," The Slytherin smirked. "How could you strike a nerve when there isn't really one." Turning once more as she walked towards her room's door, she smirked.

"Goodnight Grayson," Charlotte loudly said. "I hope the bed bugs bite."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm