Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Looking For Some Company (Open)

Looking For Some Company (Open) Empty Looking For Some Company (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Willow walked into the Leaky Cauldron, she was feeling really really low today and she really wanted to be with her friends but with Sam nowhere to be found, Arsen and Charlotte busy, and Jamie well she hadn't spent any time with Jamie in ages Willow was feeling truly truly lonely and she didn't know what to do.

Sniffling she ordered a muffin from the bar and a glass of water, for a while Willow just sat there blankly looking at the muffin hoping that she would find the will to eat but she just couldn't. Shoving the muffin aside Willow looked around for anyone she knew, finding none she sighed and placed her head in her hands.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Looking For Some Company (Open) Empty Re: Looking For Some Company (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Arsen turned at the sound of footsteps behind him but he saw no source. He frowned and decided to get off the streets muggle land still freaked him out especially this close to where it all happened.

He slid through the door and made his way to the bar to order a drink of butterbeer. He scanned the room looking for a spare table when he spotted a sad Willow. He frowned ordering two muffins before he finally made his way over to her.

"Hey mind if i take a seat? There's a muffin here with your name on it." He smiled trying to cheer her up.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Willow jerked her head up from her hands when she heard a voice talking to her, she smiled softly when she realised that it was Arsen, and it improved her mood greatly to see someone that she knew here. After all, when upset there's nothing worse than being alone.

"Keep the muffin Little One but please do...take a seat."

Smiling again sadly Willow gestured to her own untouched muffin and beckoned for Arsen to take the seat opposite her.

"What brings you here on your own today?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 pm

He smiled taking the seat opposite her. "I can't eat two muffins you'll have to help me. I know how much you like them so i thought id get you one." He said looking down to the one she hadn't touched yet.

"What's wrong?" He asked his face full of concern. "You never let a good muffin go to waste."

"I usually am alone, it helps me think." He smiled weakly. "Why are you alone?" He asked.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Willow tried her best to smile her usual smile but it only appeared as a ghost of it's former self, waving her hand dismissively she tried to divert the topic from herself focusing more on the person who mattered here and that person was her Little One.

"You know I don't believe in adults spouting their problems to their younger counterparts, so this belief still stands today. Thank you for asking though."

She thought it might be hard to guess her plight, after all her father had forbidden black at his funeral so she was dressed as it was a normal day just her eyes a little pinker.

"Thats solved now you have me, oh wait, I'm sorry please if you need to think don't think you have to stay with me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm

He frowned. "I'm no normal kid i can handle it trust me i don't mind." He smiled. "After all you've listened to my problems far too many times. I've lost count how many times."

He smiled waving his hand to dismiss it. "Pfft im done with thinking it's all i do. I think that much my head hurts." He frowned. "I seriously need a hobby or something." He smiled shaking his head as he took a bite of his muffin.

He smiled. "I know i dont need to sit with you but i want to. I like your company your not like everyone else."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Willow chuckled a little bit before smiling down at Arsen, she had to admit that he was relentless and maybe just maybe if he wanted to know she should tell him what was wrong. After all it might help.

"You really think I'm different to everyone else?"

She sighed softly and looked at her muffin going to rip a bit off but being overcome by a wave of nausea at the thought of eating it.

"You are relentless...so I'll tell you a rather abridged version."

Willow smiled and looked Arsen in the eyes as she spoke.

"It was my papas funeral today. I loved him so much, I miss him and my mother every day I feel so alone now, so very alone, but I am happy because finally after all these years my parents are reunited!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yeah you're more fun others are just so boring and up tight all the time." He smiled. "It's rather annoying. Don't tell them i said that though i can't be bothered to get moaned at." He smirked.

"Okay." He sat moving closer to the table to listen to what she had to tell him. He listened carefully nodding he kinda understood how she felt. "I'm sorry i didn't know." He frowned. "I kinda know how you feel." He said picking at his muffin. He would give anything to speak to his mother again just one last time. She said something during her last few seconds that made him question everything he believed about her.

"I'm sure your parents will be looking down at you happy at how far you've come. You've made it past your past and nothing can get you down. You've lost that creep and met someone that will finally appreciate you for who you are. At least your father died seeing that." He smiled weakly. "He probably left because he was finally at peace with the world. Because he sensed his little girl was finally and happy and being taken care of by the right people."

"But you can know one thing for sure you will never be alone again cause now your stuck with me." He smirked. "You're a part of my family."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Willow smiled at Arsen, she did try her best all the time to be friendly and happy and she was glad that it was working, she was happy also that he felt like he could call on her to be there for him and want to spend time with her because of it. That meant a lot to Willow.

That little bit of happiness was slowly drained out of her by what Arsen was saying, her father had not died a happy man, he had been murdered, and it was all her fault, every single last bit of pain he had felt, was her fault and that was something Willow could never forgive herself for.

"Arsen...I presumed that you knew, my father didn't die naturally he didn't choose to leave true he was sick, and he had been for years but Gervais he...he murdered him when he saw me with Jamie, and it was all my fault. He died...because of me and that is something my heart can never forget."

Sniffling a little Willow wiped at her eyes and smiled happily.

"But enough of me. Enough. Did you enjoy my first lesson?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm

"Oh sorry... i just presumed." He frowned. "I don't know about you but from what i've heard i bet he was glad to go, just for the chance to see your mother again. Besides he's no longer in pain Gervais did him a favour there. He was only living a half life he helped him to finally rest." He said.

He shook his head. "You can't blame yourself for another persons actions Willow. You didn't ask him to do it. You had no hand in it." He explained.

He smiled. "Yes it was great better than any other flying lesson i was just starting to dread them before you came along. They were getting seriously boring. But you changed that now i can finally have fun whilst learning to fly." He smirked taking another chunk of muffin to put into his mouth.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 am

Willow only smiled at the comment about her father. She didn't want to keep talking about it because she knew it would only make her sad again, Willow took her muffin and tore off a part with lots of blueberries in and ate it slowly trying to get used to the flavour in her mouth.

"Really? Was the Proffessor before really that bad? I didn't think it was possible for flying to be boring...what sort of thingsxdid she teach you?"

A part of her wanted to use this as an opportunity to teach the students what they most wanted to know rather than something that bored them.

"And do you think the new brooms were a good idea? I mean your old ones were in a terrible state! They didn't look like they'd been services in years!"

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:06 pm

He nodded. "Yeah the last professor just left us to play quidditch. She didn't even sort us into teams so we were just stood there all lesson trying to pick teams." He moaned. "It was rather dull. But it's better now you're here." He smirked.

"Definately i think if i had to ride those brooms again i would have snapped it. Which wouldn't have been hard since they were ancient." He smirked. "Everyone just loves you. Your going to be famous now for making flying fun again." He smiled.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Willow sighed and shook her head, now if there was one thing that got her annoyed it was people who mistreated children, and education was a big part of a childs future! She was happy however that she was there now to help them to like flying once more and take control of their lessons a little better that her predeseccor.

"Now, that's not right. A child and their education comes first even if the Professor was having an off day there is no excuse to hinder your flying lessons! Rest assured Arsen that will never happen with me!"

She folded her arms across her chest and nodded her head, loose ringlets bouncing with the nod.

"I'm so happy that you liked them, of course, I would have got Firebolts but...there's only so much money in my bank you know."

Willow smiled.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 am

He smiled he was so glad she had become their flying professor it used to be one of his favourite lessons but that soon changed when they grew dull. "Good im glad to hear it at least now i can reassure everyone the lessons will be better now. I guess i should watch out, people might get better at quidittch now you're here. After all it was you who made me so good." He smiled.

He frowned. "I still don't get why you paid for them Hades is loaded he should have paid for them. How much were they i'll get them refunded for you?" He asked reaching his hand into his pocket to pull out a bag of coins which he threw over to her. "There that should cover most of it i think."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Willow smiled right back at Arsen, she was happy that she was able to make him smile because when she had first met him he was so sad and frustrated but now it seemed like life was being a little kinder to him, at least for a moment to make him smile.

"I only hope that I can live up to your expectations Little One, and no no no, flying is natural either you're good at it like you are, or you're not very good at all, besides, all you have to do is ask and extra training sessions are coming your way."

Willow shook her head when the money was thrown at her, pushing it back across the table she shook her head again.

"I bought those brooms because I wanted to. I wanted to make sure that you students had the best of everything. And I wont take any money in return. I just want you to use them and be happy with it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm

"You already have Willow. I know you are already better than every other professor we've had. It's not going to take a lot to beat them so you'll blow their minds trust me." He smiled taking a bite of his muffin.

"You think i'm a good flyer?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. "I just hope i make Slytherin proud by helping his house win the cup. Really? That would be good i think i could use all the help i can get."

He frowned. "Are you sure? I mean he wont even miss it he has far too much money." He said holding the bag out to her again. He nodded. "And we will use them everyone is already talking about how much better they are."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 am

Willow blushed a little bit, she was happy that she was considered a good professor and it probably had something to do with the fact that she actually enjoyed the job that she was doing and thought of the students as friends not someone beneath her.

"Of course I think you're a good flyer, with a bit of practice you could even give me a run for my money but of course I am serious any help that you need you come to me for, of course, I have to offer it to every house so that people don't think I'm bias."

Winking a little Willow took a sip of her water and ruffled her hair in her hands, a soothing sort of motion.

"I am sure Arsen, I don't like taking money I have not earnt myself."

Willow suddenly remembered something and went rummaging about in her bag for it frowning as she thought that she wouldnt be able to find it but as her hand closed around it she grinned triumphantly.

"I have a present for you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Awesome i don't think that will happen though no one loves flying as much as you and you need that to be great." He said. "Those that love flying tend to be better because they try harder." He pouted. "Even the Gryffs?" He asked one eyebrow raised. "Wow that is bad as long as you don't give them any tips. I'm fine with that." He smirked.

He shrugged "I'll get Hades to bump up your wages." He smirked. "So he can pay you back that way. He'd do it too if i asked him too since he's trying to win me back."

"You do?" He asked moving to sit on the edge of his chair in excitement he loved gifts no one ever gave him presents. "But i didn't get you anything." He frowned.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Willow smiled and flushed lightly, she liked to be complimented on her flying after all they were the one thing that she thought that she was good at, well, better than good but she didn't like to brag about her skills much more keep them on the down low to surprise her opponent.

"I am sorry Little One, even the Gryffs, but of course I will always give my special attention to you and Charlotte, lets just say certain tips will not be shared universally."

Winking she drank the rest of her water and waved her hand for a butterbeer.

"Arsen...you slippery thing, I'll know if you have asked him to do so and all of the money will go into buying new equipment for the school so don't try me."

Chuckling a little Willow pulled out the small gift, of course it would grow bigger when it was activated but to carry around it was perfectly pocket sized, holding it out to Arsen Willow gave him the small silver necklace with a drum kit on.

"This is a charm, when you tap it, it grows into a full sized drum kit so that you can have one where ever you want one there's no need to lug it about, and something else too, this means that we are linked see. If you hold it and think of me then it shall take you to me, it also shows you how I'm feeling for some reason although I'm sure you're not interested in that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

He shrugged. "I suppose i can live with that." He smirked popping the last of his muffin into his mouth. "Which house do you think you'd have been in if you had gone to Hogwarts?" He asked out of interest. "Obviously you wouldn't fit into Slytherin your just far too nice. What about Ravenclaw your really smart i think you'd fit in there well."

He pouted. "You wont even keep it to keep me happy?" He sulked using her nature to care for people against her.

He took the the necklace and examined it carefully. "You mean all i have to do is tap it and it will become a real life drum kit?" He asked a smile plastered on his face. "That is... awesome thank you." He smiled jumping around the table to give her a hug. "I'm going to wear it all the time." He smiled unclasping it to put it on.

"It will take me where ever you are?" He asked turning to look at the door. "Be right back." He smiled before running out of the door into the warm sun. He held the necklace in his hands turning his thoughts to Willow and seconds later popping into the leaky cauldron just beside Willow. "Wow do you feel my feelings too?" He asked taking back his seat to look at her in amazement.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Willow gasped and flapped her hands in the air she hoped that Arsen wouldn't have taken her refusal to take the money as a personal insult she had never meant it like that and she would take at least some of the money to make him happy if he really wanted her too.

"Ne! I'm sorry! Of course if it will make you happy I will take some of the money from you but not all, there is too much there for me to accept okay? Does this satisfy you Little One?"

She asked in a panicked voice, but it became a little more relaxed as he looked at his present.

"Yes one tap and it becomes a drum kit, you just have to press on the cymbol up at the top here."

Willow pointed to the top symbol and watched with a small chuckle as Dark ran out of the pub only to return to her side a few moments later, no doubt to try out the new necklace that she had given him, but while he had hold of it she felt herself grow a little sadder, and a lot more angry. So this is what Arsen felt.

"Yes, I can feel what you are feeling as well...tell me, what mood am I in right now, it's not hard, it's me we're talking about."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

He frowned why was she so bothered about how he felt. "No you don't have too i shouldn't have done that. Sorry." He said taking another sip of his butterbeer. "I can't believe i did that." He moaned he used his gift over fire to get his own way.

He glanced down at the cymbal and nodded. "I'll test that out later i dont think they will be very happy if i suddenly got it out here besides i dont think it would fit." He smiled. "So how do i turn it back the same way?" He asked.

He clenched the necklace tighter in his hand pausing to sense how she felt. "Well your happy as always." He smiled. "But a little sad." He frowned pulling his chair round so it was beside hers before giving her a hug to try and cheer her up.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Willow bit her lip and moved over to Arsen to hug him softly, she didn't want him feeling back just because she had overreacted about something that she shouldn't have, she should have realised that he was just teasing but she really didn't like seeing the ones she loved in pain or upset even if they were just faking it she wanted to help them.

"Don't be sorry Little One, I should have known it was a joke, let's just forget about it alright? No more talk of money and purse strings and more talk of love and our friends yes?"

She smiled and stroked some hair back from his face before sitting in her seat once more.

"Yes you just tap the cymbol twice when you want to turn it back, tap once for growth, tap twice for shrink. Thats all there is to it."

Willow grinned proud of her work but as Arsen read her emotions she nodded, both correct, and she would try to be happy most of the time now so that he wouldn't worry about her. Playing with Arsen's hair as he hugged her Willow lay her head on top of his own hugging him back.

"Very good my Little One."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 pm

He hugged her tight, he loved her hugs it reminded him of everything he should have had. He smiled but life was different now he could have this if he wanted, Willow held all the things he wanted from his mother and more.

"I don't even know why i did it i thought i had pushed it too the back but i must have pushed it's way back through. Sorry." He said again annoyed at himself. He nodded. "Love and friendship got it." He smiled.

"Hmm i think i'll remember that it's easy enough." He smirked looking down at the drum kit again. He hugged her wrapping his arms around her. His mind turning to think about his real mum.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Willow smiled, she was sure that Arsen felt guilty about what he had done, almost too guilty about it. Continuing to rake her hands gently through his hair Willow hummed lightly the song that she had often listened to as a child, in a way, she could relate to Arsen and how he used to feel.

"Stop apologizing Little One...hush."

Still smiling kindly down at him Willow continued to stroke his hair.

"No feeling sad now, if you need to talk about anything then never hesitate to tell me, okay Arsen?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am