Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Looking For Some Company (Open)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Looking For Some Company (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For Some Company (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

He just nodded his head not wanting to disturb her humming because it did help. It helped a lot he'd never been more relaxed and calm. He frowned his eyes still closed. "Sorry i just dont understand it." He said pausing a little he didn't want to sound stupid, but this was Willow he was talking to.

"Why did she hate me so much?" He asked thinking back to the differences between the way he was treated to how his little brother was treated. It just didn't make sense to him.

Looking For Some Company (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For Some Company (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Willow rested her chin on the top of Arsens head so that he might not see the frown that made it's way onto her face she didn't really know what to say to this question, she didn't really know what it was like to have been hated by your mother.

"I am sure that she didn't hate you...I don't think that as a mother it is possible for them to hate their own child after all you brought it up inside you, you've been attatched to it for so long I don't think she hated you."

She bit her lip unsure of what to say.

"What makes you think she hated you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 am

He sighed taking in her fresh scent to calm himself. "She practically told me." He said scratching his arm. "Argos... the guy i thought was my father... told me all the time and she didn't deny it." He shrugged. "I actually grew up hating my brother cause they both seemed to love him, but it's not his fault he didn't know any better. He was only little." He frowned he missed him sometimes.

"Can we leave please?" He asked the room was starting to look a little small and he needed some air before it got to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:17 pm